• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

misunderstoodhero

Meaning to use Porygon-Z in my in-game team as its my favourote Pokemon yet I've never had the chance to use it, but I believe its been confirmed to already be in the Alola Dex.

Can anyone tell me if both the Up-Grade and Dubious Disc can be found before post-game? I really want to have the final form in my team before the credits roll.

Gohankuten

How far into the game until you get TM99-Dazzling Gleam? I wanna know since Primarina won't learn Moonblast til level 44(Popplio learns it at 36 if I wanna just delay evolution til then) so if I could realistically get Dazzling Gleam before I could level up a Primarina then it will choose for me which way I go about leveling her up.

goodpeople25

No, I meant which Pokémon had Triple Kick previously as its signature move.
Hitmontop
How far into the game until you get TM99-Dazzling Gleam? I wanna know since Primarina won't learn Moonblast til level 44(Popplio learns it at 36 if I wanna just delay evolution til then) so if I could realistically get Dazzling Gleam before I could level up a Primarina then it will choose for me which way I go about leveling her up.
Vast poni canyon according to my info, not sure when exactly that is lvl wise but seems likely it would be after lvl 36.

Meaning to use Porygon-Z in my in-game team as its my favourote Pokemon yet I've never had the chance to use it, but I believe its been confirmed to already be in the Alola Dex.

Can anyone tell me if both the Up-Grade and Dubious Disc can be found before post-game? I really want to have the final form in my team before the credits roll.
Dubious disk you get from a rematch with Faba, not sure if there's another one or about upgrade, even porygon is said to be a gift so not sure if that's pre credits or not.

knightwolf09

Only one more day for me and I'll have my game. But dang it I can't decide on my electric type for my team.

future.newyorker

Can anyone tell me how far along into the game until you reach the Thrifty Megamart (Abandoned)? I want to catch Mimikyu and this is the only place so I would love to know when I'm going to be able to catch him.

OH and what levels the pokemon are in the area?

I know it's on Ula'Ula Island (the third), but that's about all I can tell you.

Happy Hydreigon

Kahuna Mikah
I was watching a video of a fight against Mallow at the Battle Tree, and I have a few questions relating to it?

Can all Trial Captains/Kahunas be fought at the Battle Tree?
If so, do they all have mixed teams because in the video Mallow's team was a Toucannon, Trevenant and Comfey.
Do they pick their teams from a pool of Pokemon similar to how the teams in the PWT worked

Autobot N

What level is Zygarde when you first reassemble it? I'm planning to use 10% on my in-game team, and I don't want it to be too overpowered.

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
DW artwork was found by SciresM on the PGL site, here is the new pokémon and here is Alolan variants.

Wonder what Mimikyu and Raticate placeholders are.

In the previous art dumps, these placeholders were used in the place of not currently released forms, like AZ's Floette.

Rest of the totems don't seem to get these.

Edit: Royal Magearna and Marshadow have placeholder data as well.

Edit 2: https://twitter.com/SciresM/status/799420279697117184

Lycanroc has placeholder for another form.

Last edited:

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Just to be sure, are any of the Ultra Beasts available pre-Elite 4? Because I only add Pokemon to my team if they are pre-Elite 4

Macromind101

So apparently the opposite gender protagonist does not appear at all in the game. So pretty much there is no official name for the pro tags this one around?

Status
Not open for further replies.