• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon Discovery Discussion Thread [Contains Story Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rilence

I've encountered Olivia (pretty sure after her trial) way before post game. But it wasn't my first time that day ordering the special so either I didn't activate yet the first time or it involves randomness you didn't mention. Also wouldn't it be simpler to just say double heart scales?

Because I got 4 from her, is that even double?

goodpeople25

Yes, it's pretty much ingrained in the mechanic/event. You pay for a meal and then you get a free gift of heart scales with the amount relative to the price. (1,2 and 4) Then when the Kahuna eats with you they give you the heartscales they received. It was just a nitpick but it just seems simpler and would also bring up that they give you different amounts normally.

mars714

I'm a Raichu.
Has anyone else noticed if you put two pokemon of the same species in the nursery and they have different poke balls the offspring can have ether poke ball?

Lizzard

Master Wannabe
Has anyone else noticed if you put two pokemon of the same species in the nursery and they have different poke balls the offspring can have ether poke ball?

Yeah, the male can pass the pokéball now too, good when Ditto breeding

rilence

Yes, it's pretty much ingrained in the mechanic/event. You pay for a meal and then you get a free gift of heart scales with the amount relative to the price. (1,2 and 4) Then when the Kahuna eats with you they give you the heartscales they received. It was just a nitpick but it just seems simpler and would also bring up that they give you different amounts normally.

Uh, so? Just because you knew doesn't mean every players (Especially the new players) know about this. Stating out clearly how many Heart Scales you'll expect from the Kahunas is much better than saying "Omg I got doubled the amount". So many players did not know about this until I said anything, anyway. I don't see a problem with my wording, thanks.

Back to Pokecommunity because apparently people like you are what keep new players out of joining a new forum. Good grief.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
just finished the story. I gotta say, this is the best ending in the series so far. actually made me feel some type of way.

the little things about this game that make it standout:

-you can use the move reminder to even teach Pokemon the moves they were gonna learn later rather than just their previous ones

- Hearing Pokemon in the wild while you're searching. makes you aware of the Pokemon that are in that area

- More Story driven RPG this time around

- Ability to train your pokes while in the PC. finally putting it too good use

-Easier to IV/EV train

- this region Professor having a more supporting role than just sitting in his lab.

- Guest appearances like Red, Blue, Grimsley, Coloreds, Anabel, Cynthia and Wally.

definitely in the top 3 of my favorite Pokemon gen games. Well done, Gamefreak

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
- Hearing Pokemon in the wild while you're searching. makes you aware of the Pokemon that are in that area

I often see people mentioning this, but overworld cries have actually been a thing since Emerald or something. They're just slightly louder in SuMo.

Status
Not open for further replies.