1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Sun & Moon - Hopes and Wish lists

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Generation VII Discussion' started by Dutchguy1994, Feb 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crystalphoenix88

crystalphoenix88 Fan 5ever

Yup.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Aetius

Aetius Sky Emperor

Glad to know that!
    It's better this way! :)

3. AlchemistAzure

AlchemistAzure Well-Known Member

that is why you see alot of pokemon fans crying out for a difficulty option when you first start the game. though to be fair im not entirely sure how well that would work out, would all the pokemon just be leveled up by a certain degree or would they be smarter (i.e. use their moves in the way an actual real life person would)

4. Therebelbubble

Therebelbubble New Member

I want your party leading Pokemon to be able to follow you (as in Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver) If not any Pokemon maybe just starters or only a select few. I would love to see how they implement that into 3D.

5. Grim712

Grim712 'New Guy'

I am hoping for a change to the Elite Four.

Instead of the usual "type" themed Elite Four, I want a "strategy" theme, Like for instance, a hyper-offense member, a hyper defence member, a status member *shudder* and a boosting/phasing member (I couldn't think of a fourth) with the Champion having a balanced team. I think this would be a nice change and would mean the Elite Four won't be limited to a particular type and could make things more interesting.

I am sure this will never happen, but I can dream.

6. jrmftw

jrmftw Green Dragon Trainer

Apart form the difficulty setting that everyone seems to aggree on, i'd like to see a little more variation in Pokemon encounter rates.
    I may be the minority here, but I would absolutely love the return of the old G/S/C encounter rates that would be drastically changing from day/morning/night as well as much rarer 1% encounter rates that can be increased by hordes.
    Playing XY & ORAS has very felt lack-lustre in that regard as it seems to take no effort to find a certain pokemon.

7. Aromatic Mist

Aromatic Mist Sensuble

Whilst the Day/Night and super rare encounters are good for variation, they're a major pain in the neck if you want to use that Pokemon and it's either hella rare or exclusive to a certain time. Especially because the majority of both the target audience and peripheral audience have school and work, respectively, to juggle with their playing of the game, and nowadays people can do a lot more with their time then they could back when GSC were released.

8. Therebelbubble

Therebelbubble New Member

I think it would be cool to see a really strong post game. I think the post game in any game, especially Pokemon titles, are very important and add to the experience. Again I would love to see more post game content (maybe in the form of DLC?)

9. Cometstarlight

Cometstarlight What do I do now?

From what we've been told, we can't expect any form of DLC anytime soon. The higher ups have pretty much ruled it out. I would LOVE a strong post game though. I remember going into ORAS with minimal spoilers, preparing my team for the Battle Frontier only to find...the Battle Maison and a model of the Battle Frontier. It was disappointing to say the least, so I'd love some form of Battle Frontier.

10. Lykouros

Lykouros Wheel of Time fan

For a higher difficulty trainers would either have more pokemon on their teams, higher levels, better AI, or all three.

11. Huckleberry

Huckleberry Poison Trainer

This. Please. So disappointed in every trainer in X/Y having one or two under-evolved pokemon.

That's an exaggeration, but not by much.

12. RileyXY1

RileyXY1 Young Battle Trainer

I would appreciate more difficulty please.

13. knightwolf09

knightwolf09 Well-Known Member

Have difficulty that kids and adults can appreciate. Not too easy, but not too hard. Overall enjoyable.

14. Huckleberry

Huckleberry Poison Trainer

This would be acceptable. BW had some fights that were EXTREMELY frustrating (especially for the Dark team I was running) but XY has almost no challenge to it whatsoever. A middle ground would be ok.

15. T-Moar

T-Moar Resident Genwunner

Can you imagine if they did this and put the status one first? Running through the E4 without items would be impossible.

16. Mew2

Mew2 Team Rocket's Enemy

And to make it even more challenging, during the rematches, they'd EV train their Pokémon to each Pokémon's strengths much like a Smogon player would. Players would either have to do likewise, which may be easier in this game, like it was in XY, or come in with over-leveled Pokémon. Even though I'm not a Smogon-level player, I wouldn't mind seeing something like this. These guys are the Elite Four and Champion. Time to show us why they're the elite of the elite.

17. Alexander18

Alexander18 Banned

Either the remaining members of the evil team for post game or a third evil team that is after the third legendary pokemon would be cool. Post game island with rare pokemon not found anyway else along with rare items and legendary pokemon like Zygarde. In-game trades would gives us pokemon to use against all the gym leaders. Interactive pokemon with hidden abilities would be nice. A good number of gift pokemon like Johto starters. New Dragon type pokemon particularly Normal/Dragon, Bug/Dragon and Dragon/Fighting. New Dragon type moves, abilities and gym leader/elite four/champion.

18. pokedigijedi

pokedigijedi Saiyan Jedi

I want a Diver Beetle themed Pokemon: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dytiscidae

Why? Because I want to see a water/bug type Pokemon that stays a water/bug type Pokemon!

I want to see a poison type legendary, you can base it off of volcanic smoke, or just in general smog for all care, if the former happens it'll most likely be a poison/fire type.

Also I want a Chimera themed Pokemon, it could be a slow Pokemon that can function well as either a physical attacker or special attacker or better yet mix, it would probably wind up being a dark/poison or dark/fire type or for that matter the poison/fire type mix I mentioned just a second ago.

Finally I also wish to see a Manticore themed Pokemon, it could serve as a brutal physical attacker type I could see it being Dark/Poison without a doubt

19. AlchemistAzure

AlchemistAzure Well-Known Member

to be fair, it wasn't their fault. most of us leveled up in the battle chateau, which made everything cakewalk easy.

Oh and before I forget. I'd love for the Global Trade to get a fix again. It is still partially broken. Legendary Pokemon may have gotten the fix (i.e. people no longer being able to make impossible requests), but there are still issues with people making requests that are impossible without Action Replays (i.e asking for a Pokemon at a level that; 1) It doesn't appear anywhere in the wild at, or 2) Evolves after that said level ). And maybe, just maybe, a Global Trade where people don't want Legendary Pokemon for simple stuff that might take someone 30 min to get.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
  20. Aetius

Aetius Sky Emperor

You just made me realize that we desperately need another Bug/Water Pokèmon.
    We've got Surskit already, but it's not enough, considering that it changes typing upon evolution...
    The same can be said about Nincada; it would be cool to have a Bug/Ground Pokèmon that keeps its typing till the final evolution! :D

Last edited: Jun 7, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.