• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun & Moon - Hopes and Wish lists

Status
Not open for further replies.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
I am really curious about Pokémon Amie and if it will return... I'd love to see it improved and linked to contests. That just makes so much sense to me...instead of just sheen, your Pokemon should do better if there stats are up in Amie.

Yesh they should take Amie to a whole new level with a more 3D world and view of it, so that you have more space to play with your pokemon on the screen and it doesn't just look at you type deal if that makes sense.

Achernar

star-mapping pro
Wishlist: no more mega evolutions please, that's the very reason why i hated generation VI. More new pokemon instead. Hopefully the elite 4 will have 5 pokemon again in their teams. Return of Dive and more catchable pokemon underwater.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Wishlist: no more mega evolutions please, that's the very reason why i hated generation VI.

I'm sorry you didn't like Mega Evolutions, but you must realize that a mechanic as game changing as Mega Evolution is going nowhere. Removing it would be akin to removing actual Pokemon.

Achernar

star-mapping pro
In what way is it akin to removing an actual pokemon? Mega evolutions are in most way unnecessary and made pokemon looking digimo-ish. The designs of the mega evolutions are way too much overly done, revolting and ridiculous. I have been playing pokemon since R/G/Y and my excitement over a new game/generation is in the idea of seeing more new pokemon but pokemon XY was huge disappointment for it only had 72 new pokemon because of those silly mega evolutions. Just my two cents :)

Aetius

In what way is it akin to removing an actual pokemon? Mega evolutions are in most way unnecessary and made pokemon looking digimo-ish. The designs of the mega evolutions are way too much overly done, revolting and ridiculous. I have been playing pokemon since R/G/Y and my excitement over a new game/generation is in the idea of seeing more new pokemon but pokemon XY was huge disappointment for it only had 72 new pokemon because of those silly mega evolutions. Just my two cents :)

Whetever you like it or not, this mechanic isn't going away.
That's just your opinion, which I respect and don't have the slightest idea of making you change it. :D
However, I do agree with the fact that megaevos probably influnced the number of Pokèmon available in Kalos...
Let us not forget also the fact that they had to create 3D models for all the Pokèmon in existence at the time, which further complicated things IMHO.

Pokemon Fan

Knuckle Trainer
Biggest wish is for some past gen lines to get (pre-)evolutions
-
Pre-evolutions don't really add anything to the game though beyond adding cute pokemon and moves a pokemon normally can't learn (both of which can be accomplished without making pre-evolutions).

The only ones I would like to see would be ones that would help certain pokemon make more sense. Like a pre-evolved Kangaskhan so it isn't born with a baby already in her pouch.

Alatar VGC

House Greyjoy
I would like the EV reducing berries back!

I don't super train! Only horde train! So it's kinda a pain really.

Also, extended characters on the PSS shout outs please! and when peeps DC in WiFi you get the win!

i really wish you could actually see the people youre playing with. of course not everyone playing at the time at your location, but if youre in a party - lets say max. up to 5 people at a time - can travel, adventure and enjoy together, whilst seein eachother on the screen. I cant see why they dont do it... it isnt to much of a technical deal imho, and it would take the whole playing together thing to a whole no era.

how awesome would it be discovering alola with your favorites dickheads?

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Biggest wish is for some past gen lines to get (pre-)evolutions
-

Agreed, I love the pre-evos and how cute they are,
it's so interesting to find out that some pokemon aren't actually the basic stage of their family,
not everything that's added into pokemon has to be added to make another pokemon stronger or more useful,
things can be added to add into the pokemon world and make it a more unique world and doesn't just have to feed the power hungry fans.

Aleh

«Last Hope»
Another important aspect to pre-evolutions is how they make it possible to catch a certain line way earlier in the game than usual.

Akashin

The only ones I would like to see would be ones that would help certain pokemon make more sense. Like a pre-evolved Kangaskhan so it isn't born with a baby already in her pouch.

The problem with this is that the baby is the one that Mega Evolves, so making a Pokemon that is the baby on its own raises the question of why the mother needs to be present to Mega Evolve it.

JW1004

Agreed, I love the pre-evos and how cute they are,
it's so interesting to find out that some pokemon aren't actually the basic stage of their family,
not everything that's added into pokemon has to be added to make another pokemon stronger or more useful,
things can be added to add into the pokemon world and make it a more unique world and doesn't just have to feed the power hungry fans.

Exactly! I loved to find out that Roselia for example also could come from Budew and could evolve in Roserade. And even it also gives new possibilities for movepools. Like in the case of Roselia, Budew can learn Worry Seed (normal lvl up) and Extrasensory (egg move), while Roselia can't. And it's not like people are forced to use them.

LePetitMeow

I'm really hoping this generation gets it together with Mega Evolution. I definitely want to see around 15-20 more Megas (Johto Starters, Flygon, Milotic, etc.), but would also like a healthy number of new Pokemon (100-120).

IF they decided to add in some Pre-Evolutions, I'd love to see a Heracross/Pinsir pre-evo, a Miltank/Tauros pre-evo, and possibly a few others (Tropius pre-evolution).

Pokemon I'd love to see make a return just for the sake of Hawaii-theme;

Sunkern line, Oddish line, Cherrim line, Tangela line, Miltank, Tauros, Sentret line, Togepi line, Ralts line, Wooper line, Exeggcute line, Chatot, Buizel line, Lotad line, Tropius, Horsey line, Aipom line, Mankey line, Slowpoke line, Poliwag line.

Fingers crossed we get a Dark-type gym as well!

penguinry

I would LOVE to see some past gen pokes get new evos and pre-evos. I wonder if Ledian will get an evolution since Ledyba will be found so early on. Tropius pre-evolution and evolution would be great. Like what they did with Roselia.

Disaster_Lord

Sad Bayleef is Sad.
God... Pre evos just eat dex space and add nothing gameplay wise...

The farthest away we get from this breeding traps the better.

clbgolden12

Alolan (and soon to be Galarian) trainer
I would LOVE to see some past gen pokes get new evos and pre-evos. I wonder if Ledian will get an evolution since Ledyba will be found so early on. Tropius pre-evolution and evolution would be great. Like what they did with Roselia.
Given Ledyba's Dex thing only indicates one evolution, I doubt that it will get another one.

With that said, I'd like some more pre evos and normal evos for past Pokemon as well.

penguinry

Oh, well that sucks. I haven't seen anything about the new sex :-( I'm really hoping for evos at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.