• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun/Moon - how will they impact the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red and Blue

Perfect Zygarde

*New World

GG NO RE KALOS

You know that's not the only thing they could mean by new world.

Anyway that bird could be a unique Fletchling that has that tuft or whatever on its head. You know like how Spiky eared Pichu had the spiked ear or Cosplay Pikachu had the black on her tail.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

*New World

GG NO RE KALOS

It said almost the same thing about omega ruby and alpha shappire and here is the reveal trailer for those games.

Glad we didnt have to wait till the next coro-coro for the confirmation at least.

My hype is making me explode.

Why arent you responding to any of the posts that show it clearly isnt?

It clearly is a Fletchling actually go look at the video and stop it at 26:41 and you will see it's clearly a Fletchling.

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Fletchling has a tail this new Pokemon does not

IT IS NOT FLetchling.

And Fletchling does not have a spike/horn on the BACK of its head.

Look at the time stamp(26:41 and you will see that it DOES Not have a horn/spike on the back of it's head.

NO, it isnt.

Really no other way to say it, lmao.

No, it is a Fletchling there is not way around it.

Why are you so against the possibility of Gen 7, Lol?

I'm not although I don't think people should be calling what clearly is a Fletchling a new pokemon.

Haunter ゴースト

Since i believe if Ash were to win the Kalos League, he'd have another arc dedicated to the Champions League - i don't see him winning the League in Kalos, i'm fairly set on this now.

HOWEVER.

I do hope that Sun and Moon's region, despite likely being Gen 7, also acts as Gen 6.5. By this i mean i hope this new region is connected to Kalos like Johto was to Kanto, essentially being a sequel of sorts.

This way, Kalos can get it's third version of the Generation, and Ash can potentially progress through the next region with Clemont, Serena, Bonnie and maybe even a few of his Kalos Team and WIN the following region since his development and progress has been incredible this saga.

Pikachu52

Not much left for XY series really. Flare, Snowbelle Gym and the league. That could easily be over by the end of the year.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
I'm HOLLERING @ the denial! Wooo!!

So hyped for Gen VII

Bye Delphox, thankfully we'll never see you again until a decade or so later!

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
The Moon/Sun page on the site flat out says discover NEW Pokemon. That's not Flectchling.

They better hurry up and bring Goodra back or get a sixth capture now. Cause time's running out.

Perfect Zygarde

Okay will everyone shut up about the bird? Here's the facts: we can't actually prove what it is yet because all we have to go on is a visul of it so it could be a fletchling with a unique appearance for all we know.

Status
Not open for further replies.