• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sun/Moon - how will they impact the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
So with the new game more then likely to be gen 7, I wonder what country will the new region will be based off of?

I think the emphasis on vehicles might be a hint of the German automobile industry..

That summery setting with refined architecture might be related to one of the mediterranean countries. Could be Spain, Italy, Greece..

dman_dustin

I was talking to everything obsessing over the damn bird that we literally know next to nothing about.

Would you rather people speculate about Pokemon we haven't seen ergo even less information on?

------

So about this Electric Fighting Rhinocerous Pokemon that supposedly was revealed, I think Ash is going to get it.[/joke]

Perfect Zygarde

Would you rather people speculate about Pokemon we haven't seen ergo even less information on?

I'm just saying that the bird isn't the only thing for us to talk about and that obsessing over whether or not it's a Fletchling won't solve anything

Anyway the new Zygarde formes better be available in the games and Ash-Greninja if possible.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

All I know is that the new Zygarde formes better be available in the games and Ash-Greninja if possible.

Well Froakie wont be the water starter in the new region, so I don`t see Ash Greninja happening in the games unfortunately

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I'm getting woodpecker vibes from that bird.It's not Fletchling so,the guy that insists that it's a Fletchling...calm yo tits

Haunter ゴースト

Can we stop with the "Gen 6.5"-crap? It was a bad idea to start with and made zero sense. You mean like Johto was Gen 1.5? Nope, it was Gen 2...

I never said it was 6.5, i'm saying it could act like it as well as being Gen VII like Gen II also acted as Gen 1.5 due to the connections it had with Kanto.

phanpycross

God-king
I think the emphasis on vehicles might be a hint of the German automobile industry..

That summery setting with refined architecture might be related to one of the mediterranean countries. Could be Spain, Italy, Greece..

Dont play with my heart sis.

Part of me finds it a little weird that it wouldnt be Japan given "Land of the rising sun".

dp045

They believe that it is probable that these games are held south of Kalos? clear that the new region would have another name, similar to Kanto and Johto as they are connected but different regions way, I say so too might be able to travel to Kalos include in the post-league.
If something like that I think the group could hold together for another generation.

PS if go on sale pokemon Moon and Sun in December, peude be any date or should be before 25 (Christmas)?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
All I know is that the new Zygarde formes better be available in the games and Ash-Greninja if possible.

Why bother? Gen VII won't be about Zygarde his backstory won't be there, and his formes will be shoehorned in. At this point I'd rather it stay anime exclusive.

Supersonicbro

We don't even have a clear idea what they are. It's safe to assume gen 7 though. We should wait a bit on this.

"As we celebrate 20 years since the launch of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green in Japan, the next era of Pokémon games is being announced! Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are coming out for systems in the Nintendo 3DS family in holiday 2016, with a new world, new Pokémon, and new adventures to discover! Watch the first teaser for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon at the top of the page."

It's gen 7

Janovy

Banned
If you are talking about them modeling that red bird I'm 100% sure it is Fletchling. It's really similar but I could be wrong!
Nah, the colors are totally different.

[IMG200]http://www.ezimba.com/work/160227C/ezimba18149753742500.png[/IMG200]

Last edited:

ShadowForce720

Ok, now that I've actually got a image that has it's zoomed up and can actually tell it's body shape I can see it's not a Fletchling, where as before I was mistaking the colored part which is the head also as the body because the only part that I really notice was the head and legs and then wings in the part before but I didn't see the rest of the body. So it's not a Fletchling, and I was mistaken. I'm sorry.

If you are talking about them modeling that red bird I'm 100% sure it is Fletchling. It's really similar but I could be wrong!

Here is a better zoomed in picture of it that shows it's not Fletchling.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcJtr7-W0AAay0I.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CcJtr74WIAEEuir.jpg

I found those pictures on twitter.

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
"As we celebrate 20 years since the launch of Pokémon Red and Pokémon Green in Japan, the next era of Pokémon games is being announced! Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon are coming out for systems in the Nintendo 3DS family in holiday 2016, with a new world, new Pokémon, and new adventures to discover! Watch the first teaser for Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon at the top of the page."

It's gen 7

That information wasn't posted when I made that post. I know what it is now.

Red and Blue

Ok, now that I've actually got a image that has it's zoomed up and can actually tell it's body shape I can see it's not a Fletchling, where as before I was mistaking the colored part which is the head also as the body because the only part that I really notice was the head and legs and then wings in the part before but I didn't see the rest of the body. So it's not a Fletchling, and I was mistaken. I'm sorry.

It`s all good. Welcome aboard the Gen 7 hype train.

Remix2

It does have a European look to it, although a hotel in the screenshot in the game is apparently base on the one in Singapore. So maybe it take place in southeast Asia.

Last edited:

Perfect Zygarde

Why bother? Gen VII won't be about Zygarde his backstory won't be there, and his formes will be shoehorned in. At this point I'd rather it stay anime exclusive.

And I'm sure there's a number of people that disagree with you. Besides we can't prove it's Gen VII because there isn't enough information to do so, there's a good chance it is but we don't know enough about the games to say for certain.

dman_dustin

Your apology is accepted. When it comes to identifying Pokemon, I feel very confident that I'm on the genius scale, when I saw it, Fletchling didn't even pop into my head. I admit its similar but if it was Fletchling I would've recognized it there were too many inconsistencies, and I will be doing an analysis on Youtube for why its not Fletchling that covers everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.