• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
You know, if this is a hiatus, at least they could officially mention that they're going on a break.

Vipsoccermaster

Totally convinced that there will be a marathon for the United States to catch up to shorten the gap from Japan. More than six episodes than what we had for the marathon special last July.

@playerking Except they never do. Only in Japan they do, by showing the next air date for the episodes, if it's longer than 168 (average) hours than the last. It certainly would help to inform of us to know that there is a break. If they did, we wouldn't be posting here.

playerking

But I don't remember a time where they took a break like this in-between a season without a good enough reason. If if's just a hiatus because they want to do one, they should at least tell us.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Say what you like about CN, but at least they never pulled this ****.
You could always record it on your DVR or just watch it online somewhere if it's 'too early reeee'
They only ever took like one week breaks once a year and that was it. Not months of nothing.

All I want are the TRio episodes dubbed, thank you very much. The dub TRio are amazing
Hell, I bet come gen 8 we'll still be waiting on SM dubs a lot longer than we were waiting on CN to finish XY

Phineas and Ferb is on Netflix so idk why anyone would even bother watching reruns, pick the episode you like and just watch it there.

Now that Nickelodeon doesn't have their head up their ass anymore, I'd much rather Pokemon go there. I hope it's not on Disney as long as it was CN

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Say what you like about CN, but at least they never pulled this ****.
You could always record it on your DVR or just watch it online somewhere if it's 'too early reeee'
They only ever took like one week breaks once a year and that was it. Not months of nothing.

All I want are the TRio episodes dubbed, thank you very much. The dub TRio are amazing
Hell, I bet come gen 8 we'll still be waiting on SM dubs a lot longer than we were waiting on CN to finish XY

Now that Nickelodeon doesn't have their head up their a** anymore, I'd much rather Pokemon go there. I hope it's not on Disney as long as it was CN

CN also never bothered to re-run any of the episodes and never did any marathons to catch up. Also, they would randomly replace episodes during the year with no warning, which was quite annoying since I was one of the people who got up early enough to watch it. Besides that, the Gen 8 dub will almost certainly do the same thing as Gen 7 has done and have the first two episodes done far enough in advance to be able to be played while the Gen 7 anime is finishing up. Plus, Disney likes to play the movies, which is nice.

playerking

Okay, so June 23rd's episode is SM56. Maybe this is a good sign. If they continue in this order, SM059 should air in about 6 weeks or so.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Okay, so June 23rd's episode is SM56. Maybe this is a good sign. If they continue in this order, SM059 should air in about 6 weeks or so.

And episodes SM51-55 are airing daily on Mon-Fri that week, the 18-22 June. So this is just a continuation of that.

playerking

And episodes SM51-55 are airing daily on Mon-Fri that week, the 18-22 June. So this is just a continuation of that.
Those episodes usually get repeated throughout the week anyway. Saturday's spot is the what we should be looking out for.

Vipsoccermaster

Well, even though US doesn't have any new episodes in June (June 30 is the last chance if sticking to Saturdays only) for 2018, on June 23, SM59 will be aired in Canada, at least. Therefore, Canada will indeed overtake US by one episode as far as we know for now. As previously stated, with the lack of new episodes in the US, it's looking much more likely that we'll have a marathon just like last year. It's already been more than four months since the episodes aired in Japan, yet the US has not been consistent with the gap.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Those episodes usually get repeated throughout the week anyway. Saturday's spot is the what we should be looking out for.
I disagree. What you said was valid when the weekday timeslot was 4pm and Saturday was 9am, but starting Monday, June 18, there are 2 timeslots at 2:30am and 6pm, and it's the same two timeslots on Saturday and the Saturday timeslot is a direct continuation in sequence of the Mon-Fri eps from that week.

The fact that Saturday is airing episode 56 is a direct continuation of that week, where episodes 51-55 are airing on the weekdays. Notice that the old pattern of 9am Saturday no longer applies. It is 2:30am and 6pm, which is the same as the weekday timeslot, so how you can say it's unconnected is beyond me.

If episode 47 was airing on June 23, then you would have a point because it's continuing the pattern of episodes 44-46 airing on the first three Saturdays in June.

But it's not episode 47. It's episode 56.

How can you say the Saturdays are making a pattern

Is 44 45 46 56 a pattern? No

Is 51 52 53 54 55 56 a pattern? Yes

Is 9am 9am 4pm 6pm a pattern? No

Is 6pm 6pm 6pm 6pm 6pm 6pm a pattern? Yes

playerking

I disagree. What you said was valid when the weekday timeslot was 4pm and Saturday was 9am, but starting Monday, June 18, there are 2 timeslots at 2:30am and 6pm, and it's the same two timeslots on Saturday and the Saturday timeslot is a direct continuation in sequence of the Mon-Fri eps from that week.

The fact that Saturday is airing episode 56 is a direct continuation of that week, where episodes 51-55 are airing on the weekdays. Notice that the old pattern of 9am Saturday no longer applies. It is 2:30am and 6pm, which is the same as the weekday timeslot, so how you can say it's unconnected is beyond me.

If episode 47 was airing on June 23, then you would have a point because it's continuing the pattern of episodes 44-46 airing on the first three Saturdays in June.

But it's not episode 47. It's episode 56.

How can you say the Saturdays are making a pattern

Is 44 45 46 56 a pattern? No

Is 51 52 53 54 55 56 a pattern? Yes

Is 9am 9am 4pm 6pm a pattern? No

Is 6pm 6pm 6pm 6pm 6pm 6pm a pattern? Yes
There's a difference between ordering them to play in the same day every week and putting old episodes of the same seasons on (not older seasons, because that would be weird) and then putting an episode, SM056, that is near the next episode that has yet to air, SM059, which also happens to connect with the old episodes they've put on during the weekdays. It's also possible they always planned on airing SM056 and then the others until Saturday airs SM059, and then put the previous episodes from SM044 to SM055 before they aired SM056.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Good that Season 21 has a new timeslot, but the episodes are being aired inconsistently and they aren't even getting around to the next episode yet. No wonder why Disney XD is so sloppy to the point other shows are abandoning it for the main channel.

Trey pokes

I wouldn't be surprised if Disney made an announcement saying that Pokemon was moving to the main channel because of the changes with timeslots and whatnot.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
I wouldn't be surprised if Disney made an announcement saying that Pokemon was moving to the main channel because of the changes with timeslots and whatnot.

I haven't watched Disney Channel in a long time, but isn't that channel only for Disney-owned properties? Disney XD seems to be the place where third party shows are aired.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
No wonder why Disney XD is so sloppy to the point other shows are abandoning it for the main channel.

? You know it's just one company (Disney) that owns both right? How can you "abandon" one thing and join another within the same company? You could say Pokémon abandoned CN for Disney XD, because that's two separate companies. Not sure how Disney deciding to move shows from one of its channels to another is abandoning.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Disney tossing it onto their ripoff channel sure doesn't help it.
Most companies charge you an arm and a leg for the packages containing XD
And don't act like Disney doesn't do the same stunt as CN with TT, **** Tales is on all the time....