• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

Vipsoccermaster

Can someone please tell me why we think this episode is banned? According to Serebii's episode list, it has an English title, and it's not supposed to air for another four weeks, at least, so it seems too early to know if it's going to be skipped yet. Why would it have an English title if it's banned?
Some think that the title is meant for the following episode, and Serebii hasn't updated yet. But we have to wait and see. Also, just because an episode is banned in one country or area, doesn't mean it's banned everywhere else.

Sure it might have been banned in New Zealand, but it hasn't been banned in the United States or Canada yet, official or not, because we haven't reached to the point where it is time to air the episode.

Bulbapedia is just jumping straight to the conclusion that it is banned everywhere, even though some areas hasn't gotten to that episode yet. They assumed it is banned everywhere because of one area banning the episode, without any official confirmations.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Okay, but what's leading them to say it's been skipped? Even if Bulbapedia can be edited by anyone, there has to reason why the edit was mistakenly made in the first place.
It's skipped in the schedule and we lack a title for it.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
It's skipped in the schedule and we lack a title for it.

Sorry, am I missing something? I checked your own episode listing this morning, and it had a title. It was something about training hard. It was also the last episode given a title in your list, so how do we know it's been skipped, if we know about nothing after it?

EDIT: Alright, I just went back and checked the episode listing. You must have updated it since I checked this morning. Everything makes sense now.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Bulbapedia is reporting that SM067: Love at First Twirl! will air on Saturday, August 25, implying that after the summer schedule ends on Monday, August 13, episodes are confirmed to return to Saturdays for the fall.. any idea where they got this information? I don't have a source for that airdate of August 25.

Vipsoccermaster

@LilligantLewis No idea where Bulbapedia got it from. Maybe the Apple TV site, but until further notice, it's best not to rely on Bulbapedia for new information. How they can have that information up without sources is beyond me. And it'll be good to see the schedule back on Saturdays.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Bulbapedia is reporting that SM067: Love at First Twirl! will air on Saturday, August 25, implying that after the summer schedule ends on Monday, August 13, episodes are confirmed to return to Saturdays for the fall.. any idea where they got this information? I don't have a source for that airdate of August 25.
Yeah, I don't go to Bulbapedia for news. Serebii is way more careful when checking his sources.

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The dub title for this movie has been revealed as Pokémon the Movie: The Power of Us.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
The dub title for this movie has been revealed as Pokémon the Movie: The Power of Us.

Nice play on the original "Power of One" subtitle.