• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

D

Deleted member 384931

After the last four movies, I've lost all hope for TPCi keeping the JPN soundtrack intact in the movies ever again.
TOO much BONNIE. If people just recognize a character by the voice, then you did a good job!

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
After the last four movies, I've lost all hope for TPCi keeping the JPN soundtrack intact in the movies ever again.

We all know they won’t. I’m not a fan of the fact that the dub changes the music but I don’t think the dub music is terrible. It’s not as good as the original version though.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
@LilligantLewis No idea where Bulbapedia got it from. Maybe the Apple TV site, but until further notice, it's best not to rely on Bulbapedia for new information. How they can have that information up without sources is beyond me. And it'll be good to see the schedule back on Saturdays.
The Disney XD calendar is now up for Monday, August 20 (https://www.disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/calendar/ and go to aug 20 on the calendar) and shows NO new episode, so I believe Bulbapedia may have somehow known that that's the week it's returning to Saturdays.

Vipsoccermaster

The Disney XD calendar is now up for Monday, August 20 (https://www.disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/calendar/ and go to aug 20 on the calendar) and shows NO new episode, so I believe Bulbapedia may have somehow known that that's the week it's returning to Saturdays.
Well, it was likely that it would have returned to Saturdays that week, as Pokémon.com only stated that there would be new episodes on Monday until Monday, August 13, 2018, making this one the last one. However, it's still unknown for new episodes following Monday, August 13, 2018 for the United States. Bulbapedia says SM67 will first air in the US on Saturday, August 25, 2018, but they didn't have any sources to back it up, not even Disney XD Calendar, as it hasn't been update to that date yet. We'll have to wait for either Disney XD to update their Calendar or if Pokémon.com have new information to share later, because Bulbapedia is not reliable at all.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Then what's the source?
I don't want to keep fighting about this but I don't know. There are lots of tv guides on the internet, and some of us only know of a couple of them. Admins vehemently makes sure before they add something like that. People are told again and again not to speculate.

Notice:

Also, as for SM064, the head administrator for the anime on Bulbapedia directly contacted someone who works at the TPCI and they confirmed that it was intentionally skipped. Whilst we may think that's a stupid reason, nonetheless, that's the reason.

DatsRight

So it's not even been dubbed at all then?

I'm surprised they didn't just edit it. Sure it's a bit elaborate, but they bothered to completely reanimate scenes before on that ground. The dub genuinely is just becoming half assed now.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
So it's not even been dubbed at all then?

I'm surprised they didn't just edit it. Sure it's a bit elaborate, but they bothered to completely reanimate scenes before on that ground. The dub genuinely is just becoming half assed now.
This is only a mere filler. Why would they want to waste time editing an unimportant episode?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
The Disney XD Calendar has confirmed that Love at First Twirl! will air Saturday, August 25, indicating the end of the summer schedule and a return to Saturdays from Mondays.

Source: go to aug 25 on the calendar https://www.disneyabcpress.com/disneyxd/calendar/

Eeveelutiongen1to7

A guy who loves Eeveelutions!
At least you get some episodes. Here in Belgium you get six episodes devided in the weekends and then you get two or three months nothing at all

Vipsoccermaster

Three new dub titles revealed. SM71 and SM74 do not have dub titles yet. Air dates are unknown.

SM72: Sours for the Sweet!
SM73: Why Not Give Me a Z-Ring Sometime? (Another dub title where an "!" is not used.)
SM75: Some Kind of Laziness!

Source: Apple TV

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
SM73: Why Not Give Me a Z-Ring Sometime? (Another dub title where an "!" is not used.)
SM75: Some Kind of Laziness!
What bizarre titles.

Both just sound weird to say, especially the first one, shouldn't it be "Why Don't You Give Me"? Who would say "Why Not Give Me" it just sounds weird

Some kind of laziness is less weird but just seems like it's not saying much?

Ashfahad123

Assalamualaikum
SM68: Real Life...Inquire Within!
Airdate:September 1, 2018.

SM69: Rise and Shine, Starship!
Airdate: September 8, 2018.

SM70: The Young Flame Strikes Back!
Airdate: September 15, 2018.

SM71: Dewpider Ascending!
Airdate: September 22, 2018.

SM72: Sours for the Sweet!
Airdate: September 29, 2018.