1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon: Sun & Moon Series Dub Title Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by KibaLG8, Jan 28, 2011.

1. Mew2

Mew2 Team Rocket's Enemy

I get the impression that that is the title. It definitely sounds like something they would come up with.

2. NPT

NPT Just a member

SM085: The Long Vault Home!

It's most likely SM085/S21E41's dub title, but it's not fully confirmed yet.

Edit: Well, it's confirmed now.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  3. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

Is THAT sarcasm?

4. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris Final Destination me, you *****.

Yes. Because the title itself is a joke for how it sounds...and how stupid it is.

keepitsimple likes this.
  5. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

I understand it could mean that, but I really wasn't asking you.

6. Dragalge

Dragalge ellipsis

It’s a dumb title for sure but I think I’ll put it just slightly above “Dewpider Ascending”. At least this title is based off of an actual decent movie rather than a box office flop while still being a terrible movie haha

Pokegirl Fan~ likes this.
  7. Lord Starfish

Lord Starfish Fond of owls

It's also a fairly accurate summary of the episode. Not gonna lie, I actually kinda like "Dummy, You Shrunk the Kids". It's an appropriately silly title for an incredibly silly episode.

8. Pokegirl Fan~

Pokegirl Fan~ Princess of Mars

This recent title is hilarious lol

9. keepitsimple

keepitsimple the air is electrifying

Lol yeah Chris got it right

LilligantLewis and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  10. Mega Altaria

Mega Altaria 4th anniversary of ORAS, 16th anniversary of RS

That title made me laugh too hard. And ironically enough it sounds like there’s a critical mistake for shrinking some of the kids. But not many puns which I don’t expect.

11. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

It's nice to see that we're getting episodes into December instead of stopping in early December like last year.

12. Lord Starfish

Lord Starfish Fond of owls

I'm guessing that they're gonna keep airing weekly up till episode 90, which will almost certainly be the end of the "Ultra Adventures" season. We have episode 85 confirmed to air on the 29th of December, which would mean the "season finale", as it were, would presumably air on February 2nd. Which actually, despite not watching the dub, I'm interested in what they'll do for the dub of that episode, being that, without saying anything about what goes down in it, it plays the opening credits near the end of the episode, and it's actually worked into the story itself rather than just being a 90-second announcement that Pokémon is starting. I hear the dub did keep the extended ending to the XY&Z finale, but the Mirai Connection sequence in episode 90 is... a bit of a special case, so it'll be interesting to see what they do. (For entirely personal reasons, I'm hoping they keep the entire sequence but don't put the credits on top of it.)

13. Ryu Taylor

Ryu Taylor Unwavering beliefs

It also works as a nice treat for Faba's haters (which I am because how dare this saga sink anywhere near MLPFiM's level of shitty redemption writing).

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    FlygontheRavager likes this.
  14. NPT

NPT Just a member

SM086: I Choose Paradise!
    Source: TVNZ

15. LilligantLewis

Wow, you even got it posted more quickly than Bulbapedia.

16. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris Final Destination me, you *****.

Is that an achievement.

keepitsimple and Pokegirl Fan~ like this.
  17. LilligantLewis

:D

18. CabochonJaw

CabochonJaw Well-Known Member

The SM086 title makes me think of California. I guess I watch too much news.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  19. Zoruagible

Zoruagible Lover of underrated characters

The only SM dub title that is actually good

20. LilligantLewis

Alola to New Adventure!
    The Sun, the Scare, the Secret Lair!
    Dewpider Ascending!