1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon: Sun & Moon Series Dub Title Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Animé Discussion' started by KibaLG8, Jan 28, 2011.

1. LilligantLewis

LilligantLewis primarina donna

So what are y'all's predictions for Season 22 premiere date on Disney XD? Another weeklong bomb of 8-10 episodes again? I'm hoping March like last year and that we will avoid a close to 4-month hiatus that we had last year.

2. Trey pokes

Trey pokes Active Member

I'm just hoping for no hiatuses because Summer schedule excuse again. I too am thinking either March 9th or the 16th just in time for Spring.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  3. LilligantLewis

That summer schedule thing was weird tbh

4. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Wikipedia oddly has the dates up, but they're not confirmed. I noticed that if we start S22 in the United States in Holy Week (week before Easter; 2019's Easter is Sunday, April 21), and then one episode a week, we would be at the same point as if we never had a break and instead started S22 on Saturday, March 2, 2019.

5. LilligantLewis

Wikipedia also calls them part of Ultra Adventures, which they definitely won't be.

6. Trey pokes

Trey pokes Active Member

Obviously, can't trust Wikipedia. I've been duped way too much from that place. We'll find out more info when we get it.

LilligantLewis likes this.
  7. LilligantLewis

This upcoming week's episode is the second straight generation where a 4-parter has ended with a title with the word "Future"

Last generation, XY93: All Eyes on the Future! was the end of the Anistar City 4-parter.

That 4-parter started on episode 90 while this one ends on episode 90.

8. Trey pokes

Trey pokes Active Member

News! On February 28th we are supposedly to be getting an announcement regarding season 22 from Disney and TPCI themselves.

TheWanderingMist likes this.
  9. LilligantLewis

where did you see this?

10. Trey pokes

Trey pokes Active Member

One of my friends had a contact with Disney XD press and assured us that on the 28th, we would be getting new season news on that date.

LilligantLewis likes this.
  11. AuraChannelerChris

AuraChannelerChris "Where's the KISS concert at?"

12. Vipsoccermaster

Vipsoccermaster Well-Known Member

Whether or not you want to believe that is up to you. But I suppose we'll have to wait in three weeks for news on Season 22. The last episode of Season 21 airs on Saturday, February 23, 2019. Makes sense to have news the week after. We have to catch up to Japan, after all.

13. OshyHikari

OshyHikari c l a r i t y

So, it's confirmed that SM092 (Turning the Other Mask!) will be the finale for Season 21. SM093 will start Season 22 in the dub.

Season 22's title (and the final dubbed season for SM) is confirmed as Pokemon the Series Sun & Moon: Ultra Legends: https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/S22

Trey pokes and LilligantLewis like this.
  14. Lord Starfish

Lord Starfish Fond of owls

Frickin' stole my PC box name...
    [​IMG]

(No seriously. I've been using "Ultra legends!" as the name for my Legendary Pokémon/Ultra Beasts boxes ever since I got Sun & Moon.)

15. Trey pokes

Trey pokes Active Member

Ultra Legends huh? Liking the theme with these season names. Plus lol to your PC box^I guess you caught on and didn't even know it.

KenzeyEevee likes this.
  16. LilligantLewis

I believe this is the first time since episode
    1000 last May that the official account has tweeted anything teasing the upcoming Saturday's episode -- it might also explain why last week wasn't the season finale if they wanted this episode to specifically air this week https://twitter.com/pokemon/status/1096130580238880768?s=21

17. Trey pokes

Trey pokes Active Member

News Update: Canada will be premiering the Ultra Legends season here on March 2nd according to TVPassport.

18. BulleDeChagrin

BulleDeChagrin Lillie best girl

Wow, that could mean there might barely even be a break this time! I'd be very happy with that!

Trey pokes and KenzeyEevee like this.
  19. LilligantLewis

I hope USA is not that far behind and follows in Canada's footsteps.

20. Trey pokes

Trey pokes Active Member

I'm going to predict that the US might start either March 9th/March break or the 16th just in time before spring sets in.