• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I'm going to predict that the US might start either March 9th/March break or the 16th just in time before spring sets in.
tbh I'm going to predict we'll have an 8-week break and then they'll do a weeklong bomb to start off the season like we did the last two years lol

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y

NintenDuvo

Nice to hear the Instrumental of the new theme, can't to wait hear the lyrics for it, even more so i can't wait until Sun and Moon over in general

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
News! On February 28th we are supposedly to be getting an announcement regarding season 22 from Disney and TPCI themselves.
So now it's February 28! What are Disney saying?

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
That voice doesn't fit Hau at all....

I'll just leave this here.

I actually thought this was a fun trailer. It was edited really well in my opinion, with the Poke Ball completing a capture at the very end being a nice touch. Definitely makes you want to watch to see who captured what species if you don't follow the Japanese episodes. Even though I do follow the Japanese episodes, it still left me excited and ready to get into the new season. I'm looking forward to seeing Team Rocket with Stufful in the dub!!

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
So is there a logical reason why the dub felt it necessary to cut off half of the main characters in their version of the poster?

Because I'm struggling to think of one.

D0gY9TuXcAUMsAd.jpg

Guess Mallow and Lana are officially Ash's traveling companions this time. Who knew?

SM093: Lillier and the Staff!

Just "the Staff?" It had an actual name, y'know.

Vipsoccermaster

SM93 will air on Saturday, March 2, 2019 in Canada. SM93 will air on Saturday, March 23, 2019 in the United States. Just a 28-day break.

A PR statement states that the US will get a new episode each day for a week. I can't find the source, but if this is true, then it looks like the US will over take Canada.

SM94: Sunday, March 24, 2019
SM95: Monday, March 25, 2019
SM96: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
SM97: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
SM98: Thursday, March 28, 2019
SM99: Friday, March 29, 2019
SM100: Saturday, March 30, 2019

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Ah man, I was really hoping that no break over Christmas meant there wouldn't be a break at all this time around. Oh well. At least it's not that long this time.

That voice doesn't fit Hau at all....

I don't know. I don't think it's that bad.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
SM93 will air on Saturday, March 2, 2019 in Canada. SM93 will air on Saturday, March 23, 2019 in the United States. Just a 28-day break.

A PR statement states that the US will get a new episode each day for a week. I can't find the source, but if this is true, then it looks like the US will over take Canada.

SM94: Sunday, March 24, 2019
SM95: Monday, March 25, 2019
SM96: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
SM97: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
SM98: Thursday, March 28, 2019
SM99: Friday, March 29, 2019
SM100: Saturday, March 30, 2019
yeesh, what a mood whiplash dub-only watchers will have going from 99 to 100 in just a day instead of a week

UnovaMaster

SM94: A Haunted House for Everyone!
SM95: Sparking Confusion!
SM96: Don't Ignore the Small Stufful!
SM97: No Stone Unturned!
SM98: Bright Lights, Big Changes!
SM99: We Know Where You're Going, Eevee!
SM100: Battling the Beast Within!