• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
@OshyHikari I mean let's be honest you're the same person who spread similar rumors in this thread last year to no avail so until anything actually gets announced I'm not going to believe it.

Great, so I’m not to be trusted because I allegedly spread false information? Get out.

I heard about the Marvel HQ rumour through a video by cutemimi25 on YouTube, yet you decide to be a defeatist and immediately slap it as false information?

UnovaMaster

Great, so I’m not to be trusted because I allegedly spread false information? Get out.

I heard about the Marvel HQ rumour through a video by cutemimi25 on YouTube, yet you decide to be a defeatist and immediately slap it as false information?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel_HQ

Has nothing to do with the US, try to use a little more common sense in the future

YouTubers don't exist just to think for you

MasterJedi

Coral Eye Trainer

Doing even the bare minimum of research shows it's completely false. Youtubers are also infamous for worthless clickbait to create drama with it all being false. Don't be like that, always do your own research!

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Doing even the bare minimum of research shows it's completely false. Youtubers are also infamous for worthless clickbait to create drama with it all being false. Don't be like that, always do your own research!

Clickbait? Don't bring that up, because I absolutely hate being teased and bullied for spreading false information and clickbait. Being associated with that garbage only makes me furious. Just get out, and stop, before this becomes a massive flame war. Any flame war, and I call it quits FOREVER.

Last edited:

NPT

Just a member
SM104: That's Some Spicy Island Research!
"Our heroes are visiting Poni Island for their school research projects."
Airdate: May 4

SM105: Showdown on Poni Island!
"When Hapu learns that Ash wants to battle Tapu Fini for his Poni Island grand trial, she lectures him about the true meaning of a grand trial."
Airdate: May 11

Source: Watchonline.guide

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
btw, a clip from 101 just got uploaded by the official pokemon channel

UnovaMaster

We don't have a May 18th ep on DXD due to a Milo Murphy finale marathon

The case will likely be the same for May 25th because of a Star Vs. finale marathon

It'll be awhile before we have June titles

Trey pokes

The case will likely be the same for May 25th because of a Star Vs. finale marathon

Actually we have 2 new titles according to someone on Bulbagarden. 106 and 107's titles are called Evolving Research! and Run Heroes Run! These are to air on June 1st and the 8th in the States.

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

Still, it's a shame for the other marathons taking over, forcing Pokémon to be on a break, but alas. Really looking forward to seeing SM106 in English.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

But Star ends on the 19th?

NPT

Just a member
SM108: Memories in the Mist!
Airdate: June 15
Source: Watch Online Guide

SM109: A Grand Debut!
Airdate: June 22
Source: Disney XD PR

SM110: Keeping Your Eyes on the Ball!
Airdate: June 29
Source: Disney XD PR

edit: More new dub titles

SM111: Show Me the Metal!
Airdate: July 6

SM112: Got Meltan?
Airdate: July 13

SM113: This Magik Moment!
Airdate: July 20

SM114: Beauty is Only Crystal Deep!
Airdate: July 27

SM115: The Dealer of Destruction!
Airdate: August 3

SM116: The Secret Princess!
"An emotional look into the past reveals astounding people and places, and nothing will ever be the same again! "
Airdate: August 10

SM117: Drawn with the Wind!
Airdate: August 17

SM118: Aiming for the Top Floor!
Airdate: August 24

SM119: A High-Speed Awakening!
Airdate: August 31

Edit: More new titles-

SM120:The One That Didn't Get Away!
Airdate: September 7

SM121: A Recipe for Success!
Airdate: September 14

SM122: Spying for the Big Guy!
Airdate: September 21

SM123: A Fiery Training Camp Trick!
Airdate: September 28

Last edited:

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
SM125's title is surprisingly accurate to the JP.

NPT

Just a member
SM126: Pikachu's Exciting Adventure!
Airdate: October 19

SM127: Chasing Memories, Creating Dreams!
Airdate: October 26

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
HELL YES! Let the league begin!

Here are the episode titles of every league-starting episode:
74: All Fired Up!
266: A Claim to Flame!
AG125: Like a Meowth to a Flame
DP183: League Unleashed!
BWS2-19: Curtain Up, Unova League!
XY&Z32: A League of His Own!
SM128: League Offenders and Defenders!

The last four league-starting titles have all had the word "League" lol, while the first three used to be more about the sacred flame and lighting the torch.