• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

RetroPokeFan

Anyone remember that M22 tweet that the official Pokemon Twitter page did the moment they announced it?

Well, dub-wise anyway it seems as if TPCI themselves couldn't give a single toss anymore considering that it looks as if they've moved onto M23 now with a similar tweet to that.
https://twitter.com/pokemon/status/1215439042411544576?s=21

Like, I know it's just a CG remake of the first movie but God almighty, what on earth is going on with this weird crap they've been doing with the dub (in general, it's not just this film) as of lately?

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Still waiting on that Movie 22 dub...

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Leonhart

Imagineer

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
Do they usually livestream during episode premieres, or is this just a special occasion because of the episode's contents?
this is literally the first time ever haha

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
There's no reason to be rude if you don't like the dub. Why even come into the thread that is the one thread on this forum specifically catered to the dub, if you are going to complain about it.

D

Deleted member 384931

There's no reason to be rude if you don't like the dub. Why even come into the thread that is the one thread on this forum specifically catered to the dub, if you are going to complain about it.
I arent rude because I have an opinion and I wont start fighting with you.

D

Deleted member 384931

Double Posting
You know this is the first time Ash current voice actor shows real emotion in het voice

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

Oh hey, that thing we were waiting for
Compared to the English release, this HD remake is hard to stomach because this could be seen as the new cast of VAs marring performances of all char-

*Dan Green isn't Mewtwo anymore*

*Lisa Ortiz as Mewtwo's aide*

God no. I'm done.

I'd probably just mute the whole thing and see how the Pokemon look animated, since they're the only sweet part of the movie (to me).