• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Dub Title Thread

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I liked the first 2 epsidoes alot. I thought they were really good and TPCi are doing a great job. The only problem I have is with the theme song. It's short, not good, and they took the thing off where if a pokemon appears in a episode there not shadows in the theme anymore.

Please take this to the appropriate Forum....:) I am making a Rules & Guidelines Section in a bit...

Cobalt_Latios

Yes, it isn't a pun, but I think they've gone with alliteration here. Only the word leaders not starting with "T". The only pun we've had so far is the 3rd one,

A sandile gusher of change (Could be): A sudden usher of change.

So i expect the next one to something like, Munna and Musharna's dream site.
Or, because of what it is... and they're not doing the puns as much...

"Munna, Musharna, and the Abandoned Lot of Dreams". Yes, it's long, but there have been some long titles before.

/CL

KibaLG8

Or, because of what it is... and they're not doing the puns as much...

"Munna, Musharna, and the Abandoned Lot of Dreams". Yes, it's long, but there have been some long titles before.

/CL

I could easily see it being called just "The Abandoned Lot of Dreams"

Side-note: Rules & Guidelines were made.

Cobalt_Latios

I could easily see it being called just "The Abandoned Lot of Dreams"

Side-note: Rules & Guidelines were made.
That could work too.

Just curious, does TPCi have a word limit set when they create their titles?

edit: I can't help but think we'll be getting episode 7 as our first "punny" episode. I dunno, that's just something that occurred to me.

I'm thinking... something like "A Snivy in the Grass".

/CL

Last edited:

EnGallade

Say Whaaaaat?
I wouldn't doubt them for making at least one pun in the title wonder how the egg episode is gonna be titled .

King Shuckle

Don't be daft
Here are some of my guesses for Dub titles:
*BW006 - Traveling With the Dream Team!; Recipe for Disaster; Wakin' Up is Hard to Do!; A Dream Scheme!
*BW007 - The Attraction Distraction!; Snivy Attracts Attention!; What's Love Got to Do With Snivy?
*BW008 - Ash Beats the Clock!; For Whom the Darumaka Stole?
*BW009 - We Concede to Scolipede!; A Bug's Strife
*BW010 - From Rivalry to Royalty!; The Fatal Frillish Finish!; Ash Trips Up
*BW011 - Mi Casa, Not Su Casa!; Rumble or Crumble!; Fighting for a Home!
*BW012 - Schoolyard Kids Talk Trash!; The Smell of Acceptance; A Heap of Trouble!
*BW013 - So Quick to Judge!; The Fast & The Curious!; An Almost Clean Getaway!
*BW014 - Somebody Stop Yamask! (In reference to "The Mask" where he says "Somebody Stop Me!"); Masks, Museums, and Memories!; Not A Morning Pokemon!
*BW015 - Ash Strikes Out!; Mama Said to Knock You Out!; Back to the Basics!
*BW016 - Fighting Off A Growling Foe!; Fighting Basic with Basic!; What Burns the Most!
*BW017 - Hatching the Wild Child!; Plenty of Headbutts About It!; Baby, You've Got Moxie!
*BW018 - Sewing Up the Loose Ends!; Man's Pest Friend!; Pinwheel Forest Hits and Misses!
*BW019 - Battle of Wit and Waitstaff!; Jealousy Ain't Your Style, Kid!; Dewott You Want Already!

Maxim

Beyond repair
The mushrooms debut episode will be "There was a Foongus Amoonguss". And there's no denying it.

But I don't know when will it be.

Also, 8th Gym Battle - "I Have a Little Drayden", heh heh...

Last edited:

KibaLG8

Here are some of my guesses for Dub titles:
*BW006 - Traveling With the Dream Team!; Recipe for Disaster; Wakin' Up is Hard to Do!; A Dream Scheme!
*BW007 - The Attraction Distraction!; Snivy Attracts Attention!; What's Love Got to Do With Snivy?
*BW012 - Schoolyard Kids Talk Trash!; The Smell of Acceptance; A Heap of Trouble!
*BW014 - Somebody Stop Yamask! (In reference to "The Mask" where he says "Somebody Stop Me!"); Masks, Museums, and Memories!; Not A Morning Pokemon!
*BW016 - Fighting Off A Growling Foe!; Fighting Basic with Basic!; What Burns the Most!
*BW017 - Hatching the Wild Child!; Plenty of Headbutts About It!; Baby, You've Got Moxie!
*BW018 - Sewing Up the Loose Ends!; Man's Pest Friend!; Pinwheel Forest Hits and Misses!
*BW019 - Battle of Wit and Waitstaff!; Jealousy Ain't Your Style, Kid!; Dewott You Want Already!

I got word that this might be a spoiler.... I think it would be best for you to put this in a spoiler tag.... If you don't know how... use this
For those who have seen the Japanese... like me... wouldn't mind seeing this but for those who wish to not be spoiled... I would appreciate it if you can put in a Spoiler Tag for them....:) Thanks. I'll update the rules so everyone is clear on the matter.... Good predictions by the way

Same with you Maxim. We are hella of a long way til' we get to the 8th gym.:p

Last edited:

Maxim

Beyond repair
I got word that this might be a spoiler.... I think it would be best for you to put this in a spoiler tag....

I think someone who goes into such thread knows the risk of being spoiled.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
When the sinnoh league victors thread was being used I was never spoiled once because whenever someone discussed the episode title's relevance to the actual episode it was always put in spolier tags. Then, people who had not watched the episode could discuss their opinion on the title without the risk of being spoiled.

I think this is achievable in this thread.

Cobalt_Latios

I just thought of a great title for next episode:

"The Dreamyard Shift".

That's if it winds up being punny. I mean, who didn't think of graveyard when they heard "dreamyard"

Okay, maybe a few, but still...

/CL

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
I think a good title for the next one, if it was a punny title, should be.

These dreams are made of mist - These dreams are made of this.

Episode 18? Getting the Burgh's out. Would be nice.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Episode 6-Munna and the Dreamyard

Episode 7-Catch that Snivy!

Oh there just predictions. I'm sorry.

ohh its alright :) i nearly jumped of my seat when i saw them' they look real but then i saw no link so i felt suspicious so i had 2 ask :)

Episode 6
Title - Dreams By the Yard Full!
Date - 12th March 2011
Time - 9:00am

source cn :)

Last edited: