• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sunday Variety Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hera+

I'm happy about the variety of possible followers. Alot better than just Pikachu. Do your Pokemon ride in a basket on the bike or something? o_O

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
I found Pokemon sunday to be rather amusing, they showed the clip of GSDS, cut it off all of a sudden at fifteen seconds and they all fell over anime style, i thought it was hilarious.

Birgeer

Suicune-Master
this was the first and best pokemon sunday iwe ever seen xD

but do anyone know what they sayd? i didnt understand a word:p i only understood pikachu edition (when u could see the starter following you) and aanother thing :p

Kakashi-Sharingan Warrior

I found Pokemon sunday to be rather amusing, they showed the clip of GSDS, cut it off all of a sudden at fifteen seconds and they all fell over anime style, i thought it was hilarious.
Hell.Freaking.Yes.

I want that clip on loop as a GIF =3

I could only recognise when they said HeartoGoldo and SoulaShilva (Heart Gold and Soul Silver =3), when the Chikorita was shown following Gold, someone commented on how it's like Ash and Pikachu. The names of the starters, the hostess thinking Chikorita is cute, people saying 'amazing' at the video (or some other positive word with a similar meaning).

Surfing_Pikachu

Does anyone know if they're going to release any new info this coming Sunday? That would be nice to know that we would get at least a little bit of info this week. (or next week, whatever you want to call it)

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
Well, I forgot about that XD

Pleease be leakage...please...

Although theres still a possiblity of no important info...(I hope not >( )

Surfing_Pikachu

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I think Corocoro will have some new information...but not much.

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!

Doubt it. I mean the game has new characters(you know what I mean so fudge off those of you who have a tendency to correct such things) so they would show them off through the art a screenshot or 2 maybe a battle shot and some info.

Rex Kamex

See, I don't mind that they're doing it, 'cause they're acting, but from the looks of many of the posts I'm reading here it sounds like people here would do that for real.

I mean, I'm excited for the remakes, I really am, but I'm not that excited. O_O

I really don't know what's worse to read- "WE WANT GS REMAKES" or "WE HAVE G/S REMAKES"...

I can't wait for Coro Coro either, but at the same time... I can. I'm happy for G/S remakes (even though we don't need them), and I know we've seen a first clip of game play, but COME ON...:eek: The main guy is walking around New Bark Town with his starter. It's not that big of a deal, is it? (People have the right to their opinion, but... you'd think that they would've given more information about this than they actually have considering the reactions people are showing.)

... Now how 'bout that Wonderland magazine? There should be one coming sometime soon. It's another Pokemon magazine. It probably won't come until next month, at least. But don't count on it. Wait and see...

Phatkav said:
Do they always show old episodes or is this just a special occasion?

Sometimes they show old episodes and sometimes they show recent ones.

lindsy95 said:

What would they have that isn't important? (In any case, I hope they show the character designs for the guy and girl trainer at least.) Still, don't expect too much.

Last edited:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
You know what I hate? People ignoring the fact that Nintendo Dream will also have an article on this. Okay Okay I know it won't be too different from Coro's article but still its nice to see different articles.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
I was pondering that too. They'll probably pull a Shonen Jump on us and just retell the info we already know in one small page.

Yep probably, we MIGHT get some better screenshots atleast...-shrug-

new character art would be nice, and new screenshots plz.

Yeah Ive heard of nintendo dream, has serebii ever posted stuff from it on the main site though?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.