• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sunday Variety Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfing_Pikachu

You know what I hate? People ignoring the fact that Nintendo Dream will also have an article on this. Okay Okay I know it won't be too different from Coro's article but still its nice to see different articles.
Agreed. Everyone has their own way of wording something. It seems like every time they do, you get a very small tidbit not in the last.

Surfing_Pikachu

Casimir

Good boy.
Apologies for the double post, but does anyone know if they're going to release more info this weekend on the next episode of Pokemon Sunday?

It's very likely. I think so anyways.
If not that, there's always CoroCoro to look forward to this week apparently.

Now that the cat's out of the bag it's time nintendo just keeps feeding us more tidbits up until it's release time. :D

Alloute

Not Banned
Will CoroCoro have screenshots? Or just old news?

Ugh, such a long wait...

Surfing_Pikachu

Rex Kamex

They'll also have to announce the games in the first place, but there would be more than that. In any case, there should be more than in the Pokemon Sunday show, but (IMO) what we got from that was a good start.

(And if you didn't see the thing on yahoo or on the Japanese website or... if you didn't go online in general, then unless someone told you about this earlier, Pokemon Sunday would be the first place where you would've heard that these games are coming out. So in my opinion, the fact that they mentioned that these games are coming out is significant, even though we found out about this earlier than expected.)

I was expecting more from Pokemon Sunday, all they showed was a small video, they could have showed a trailer or something more interesting.
I hope that in the next issue of CoroCoro they show some more stuff, like new areas or maybe even some images of Kanto.

I'd also like to see a battle or some sort, just to see what the layout looks like this time, I also wonder if they will change the visual effects of the Pokemon's moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.