• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Pokémon Survivor!

Well guys, it's been quite a while since the last Pokemon Survivor slowly came to an end (almost a year a half) but Electivire Addict and I have decided to bring this popular game back. And, what better way to start off the third Pokemon Survivor than commemorate the original one? So, our first set's theme will be the Pokemon from the first two sets of the original Pokemon Survivor!

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated.

The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the winners circle! When there are ten pokemon in the winners circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here

Special Rounds:
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle round and it can occur more than once a round. Here, you can vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time (NEW!) - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Sinnoh Champion & Electivire Addict

Guys, remember that because it's the first round, place your prediction of the winner along with your regular vote!

Here are the 20 original Pokemon Survivor pokemon:

300.png
24.png
189.png
200.png
370.png
315.png
293.png
327.png
190.png
120.png
208.png
164.png
45.png
118.png
107.png
278.png
216.png
192.png
274.png
343.png

My vote: ;278;

Voted Off:

Saved

Current Winners Circle
;129; ;224; ;350;

Previous Hall of Fame
Cyndaquil
Espeon
Gardevoir
Lapras
Ninetales
Typhlosion

Current Hall of Fame
Charizard
Dragonite
Houndoom
Snorlax

A Serebii.net Favorite!
Espeon

Also, we are looking for a few tallyists, so if you're interested PM either me or Electivire Addict.​

Dittoman97

Piplup?
I remember this,

First vote of new revival! I vote Luvdisc

Prediction of Winner: Baltoy?

(TOO.MANY.GREAT.POKEMON)

Vote off: Sunflora
I predict: hitmonchan

Last edited:

lawmaster

What is that?
i vote for luvdisc

Ditto123

~Word~
I vote off whismer

I predict Vileplume

Kdude146

Vote off: Sunflora
I predict that ;200; will win

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Current Tally:
Luvdisc: 4
Steelix: 2
Sunflora: 2
Skitty: 1
Baltoy: 1
Hitmonchan: 1
Whismur: 1
Wingull: 1

I've received quite a few PMs about the tallyist job, but considering it's 1:00 AM where EA and I live, we're not going to be giving out the job to people right now. However, expect an announcement about it along with tomorrow's update.

Last edited:

Armando Payne

I vote off Goldeen and I predict CHAAARRRRBOK. (Arbok)

Prediction time is now closed. Thank you to those who did participate.

On another note, SC and I would like to also thank you for all those who PMed us to be a tallyist (which is apparently not a word according to google chrome). However, we decided to narrow down the choices, seeing as if there are too many, it could get a little hectic. So please welcome our new tallyists King World and Bridge. For those who did not become one, do note that there are going to be many times that we will be looking for more, and you will have top priority in terms of choice over those who just recently notified us at that situation.

Final Tally
;370;: 4
;208;: 2
;192;: 2
;293;: 2
;343;: 2
;278;: 2
;300;: 1
;107;: 1
;118;: 1

Rules of the Game

There will be around 20 Pokemon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. Then, the Pokemon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated.

The Pokemon that wins the set gets added to the winners circle! When there are ten pokemon in the winners circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".

If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here or here

Special Rounds:
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokemon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:

Finals - This is when two pokemon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.

Twist Round - If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more pokemon. Then, both pokemon get eliminated.

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

Double Down - This round can occur at any time, at any point, excluding winner's circle round and it can occur more than once a round. Here, you can vote for two pokemon, but the rules still apply that the pokemon with the most votes is out, though it is likely that there will be a twist.

Prediction Time - This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokemon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.

Credit to most sprites goes to pokemonelite2000.com

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Electivire Addict & Sinnoh Champion

Current Tallyists
King World
Bridge

Here are the 19 original Pokemon Survivor pokemon:

24.png
189.png
200.png
370.png
315.png
293.png
327.png
190.png