• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Torterra for the win!

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
What Sarcastic said.

Current Tally:
Tortilla FTW: 14
Altaria FTW: 13

(·-·)(o_O) didn't specify if he/she wanted Altaria to win or lose.

Charze

Always flyin'
Altaria FTW, do you really want that big lump of grass to win?

Do you really want some stupid looking bird that is called a dragon to win?

And you clearly haven't looked at a Torterra lately. It's not a pile of grass.

Already Voted.

I switch from Altaria to TorterraFTW...not sure what I was thinking

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

I don't see why Torterra's getting so much hate. I mean, it has a BST of 525 and Altaria only has 490, Torterra has a better movepool, and both of their dual-types are only decent.
Vote already cast

Aegon

I don't see why Torterra's getting so much hate. I mean, it has a BST of 525 and Altaria only has 490, Torterra has a better movepool, and both of their dual-types are only decent.
Vote already cast
Do you seriously choose which Pokémon you like and dislike solely based on BSTs and movepools?

lovepika

Pika The Espeon
I vote Torterra, because in my opinion Altaria is much better (actually Altaria is somewhere in my top twenty favourites)

BTW, when you people say Tortilla, you make me think of tortilla chips.

Snorby

Snorby
Do you seriously choose which Pokémon you like and dislike solely based on BSTs and movepools?

Even on the looks side IMO Torterra is better than Altaria. Altaria is a cloud with a blue head. Torterra is a Turtle with spikes on it's cheeks and a motherf*cking TREE on it's shell. Yeah, I think it's obvious which is better.

VOTE ALREADY CAST

lovepika

Pika The Espeon
You just said you vote Torterra to win. If you want Altaria to win, say Altaria FTW.
VOTE ALREADY CAST

Okay then, I change to Altaria FTW?

Sorry, it's my first time playing this, and I didn't know how far in the round did it go already..

Status
Not open for further replies.