• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spacial

procrastination
Tropius out

Ill vote archeops. If anyone wants to do a lugia bandwagon then Ill switch.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Current Tally:
TV Tropius: 6
Clueless Archeops Voters: 4
Donphan: 1
Venusaur: 1

Tyranitar got voted out before Tropius? Wait, now you're going after Archeops? Dear god, why are you idiots so hellbent on voting out good pokemon to save mediocre ones. First it's Quilava, now this?

If taht wasn't clear enough, I'm voting Tropius.

Aegon

I think you take us too seriously.
I'll be completely honest; I can't tell when you're being serious or not. The constant jabs at other voters makes it difficult to. Does nobody else dislike it? I find that this game has lost most of its appeal over the last few months.

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Voting out Donphan because I like both Tropius and Archeops more than it.

If I can voice my opinion then one thing I dislike is when people claim I am following EA/SC when I vote off some Pokemon that I want gone just because said person liked the Pokemon.

Mug

Sgt. Sunshine
I'll be completely honest; I can't tell when you're being serious or not. The constant jabs at other voters makes it difficult to. Does nobody else dislike it? I find that this game has lost most of its appeal over the last few months.

^

I vote Tropius. I like Archeops a bit more.

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Voting for Lugia, I like the rest a lot more.

And SC, I agree with you, Archeops is pretty good, I used it on my very first Black team, but it wasn't my star player.

Last edited:

Snorby

Snorby
Tropius out

The Eleventh. Do you honestly think when we're insulting each other that means we are ever being serious? If so you may have some sensitivity issues.

Also I've noticed people are complaining more about the Pokemon getting out. Honestly, why is this? We've never had these issues before

Current Tally:
TV Tropius: 8
Archeops: 4
Donphan: 2
Venusaur: 1
Lugia: 1

Aegon

The Eleventh. Do you honestly think when we're insulting each other that means we are ever being serious? If so you may have some sensitivity issues.
Regardless, do you think it's OK for voters' personal preferences to be questioned, especially in such a crude way? It happens so often here. This game just isn't fun anymore when you have to see comments like:

"Dear god, why are you idiots so hellbent on voting out good pokemon to save mediocre ones."

"Tyranitar was better than all this shit."

That's just from this round. Why is this acceptable in a game about personal preference?

CorkaCola

The Aura is with Me!
I'm trying to kickstart this Venusaur bandwagon, SC! Venusaur out again...Tropius doesn't deserve this...

Status
Not open for further replies.