• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Josef Stylin

I want to dye
Holy **** Blaziken Could Actually Win:
Blaziken FTW: 10
Gengar FTW: 10

Blaziken FTW. This is Galvantula all over again, it deserves this.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Blaziken for the win.

Charze

Always flyin'
Well, after the tally title below (I'm feeling benevolent) and the fact that I can soon use Mega Blazikin in X and Y:

Switching from Gengar FTW to Blaziken FTW (Sorry Gengar, you're still cool though)

Current "OH MY GOSH I FOUND A SHINY MIME JR. FINALLY FOUND A SHINY" Tally:
Blaziken FTW: 13
Gengar FTW: 11

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
I think this does something
Gengar FTW because troll face.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
New Page, Another Tied Tally:
Blaziken FTW: 14
Gengar FTW: 14

Drdj11

Eins,Zwei,Drei
Fine then!
Switching from Gengar to Blaziken because I actually like Hoenn more than Kanto.
Come at me haters

Ib4

Xenlon Cavalier
Blaziken FTW!

Blaziken for the win!!!

Btw, are we gonna start including Gen 6 Pokemon in the sets now? :)

EDIT: I just remembered, there was one set where I figured out the common theme in the first round, and I chose to put Blaziken in the Winners' Circle. In that Winners' Circle, it was one of the first ones eliminated. It's nice to see you guys are finally warming up to him (no pun intended).

Last edited:

flamebeam

DAYN-JUH ZONE!
also voting Blaziken to win. it really is one of the few starters I can actually respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.