Well, here goes nothin'.
The Literal FINAL Tally:
Breloom is the winner of the Hall of Fame Set and is Pokemon Survivor's third and final Serebii.net Favourite!
Rules of the Game
There will be around 20 Pokémon at the beginning of every set. You will vote off your least favourite, and you will have ONE vote PER ROUND. Breaking this rule will cost you your vote for the round. You may change your vote, but you may only do it once per round, and you must state what your old vote is in the post. Then, the Pokémon who has the most votes at the end of the round is eliminated. All posts in this thread must relate strictly to the current events of the game, and if we deem a post as too off-topic or unrelated, the poster will receive up to a one week ban from the thread.
The Pokémon that wins the set gets added to the Winners Circle! When there are ten Pokémon in the Winners Circle, the same type of thing will happen. Once a winner is decided, it goes into the "Hall of Fame". Once 10 of that is made, it get's added to "Serebii.net Favourite".
If you want to see exactly how this game works, you can visit the previous two Survivor Games here
Now, this game would be no fun if you voted off Pokémon the same way round after round. So, there are a few special rounds that get added into the game to make things interesting. Here they are:
- This is when two Pokémon are left. When this happens you have to be clear if you want the certain one to win or lose. If it is not clear enough, it will not be counted.
- If one of the owners/co-owners puts in size 5 text, bolded, and underlined anything that has "twist" in its name that means there was the same amount of votes for two or more Pokémon. Then, both Pokémon get eliminated.
- Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. During this round, you vote for your favorite Pokémon that is still in and the Pokémon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.
- This round occurs during every first round of a set. In addition to your regular vote on who you want out, you predict who you think will win the entire set. If a person predicts correctly, they have the ability to automatically eliminate any Pokémon of their choice until the Top 10 begins. If multiple people predict correctly, they vote on who should be eliminated. You cannot participate if you can predict the future.
- This round can only occur before or during the Top 15. Instead of voting for your least favourite Pokémon, you select your favourite one, and that Pokémon is saved from elimination and cannot be selected by any other voter. When only one Pokémon in the set has not been selected, that one is eliminated. You may not switch your selection.
- This round can only occur during or after the Top 10 because having it any earlier would be a bi
tch for everybody. During this round, you rank all of the remaining Pokémon in the set from your favourite to your least favourite, and they are given points based on your ranking. The Pokémon that gets the most points is eliminated. Once you have posted your rankings, you may not make any changes to them.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy the game! - Silent Conversation
& Sir DJ
Here is Silent Conversation's final message:
I know it's somewhat unlike me to get sappy, but considering this is the end of a game and hobby that took up a significant portion of my life, I hope you guys will excuse me this time. A huge thank you to every single person who ever voted in this game, and a special thank you to the recurring voters who showed up to play after every single update, even when the updates started appearing very slowly towards the end. Because of your dedication and your passion for the game, Pokemon Survivor was not only successful but was also extremely fun to run. When Endoplasmic Reticulum and I started this game again on February 26th, 2011, I legitimately did not believe whatsoever that I would run it for two months short of FOUR whole years - yes, that statement sounded incredibly cliche, but it's extremely true.
Also, thank you to our tallyists - old and current. You guys really showed a lot of dedication to this game, and this game would have been an uncontrollable mess if you guys hadn't been so eager to help out.
Finally, a huge thank you to Josef Stylin and Sir DJ. You guys both took on a huge commitment helping me run this game after ER got banned, and you both did an incredible job. Thank you so much for being so dedicated to this game, and thank you DJ for keeping things running during these last few months when I wasn't able to come on here as often.
Considering Pokemon Survivor was the only thing I've been doing on this forum for months, I'll be leaving SPPf after this game closes. So I want to give a final thank you to everyone I spoke to on this forum. I really had a great time here.
Current Winners Circle:
The Hall of Fames:
The Serebii.net Favourites!