• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Current Tally:
Arbok: 5
Skitty: 4
Misdreavus: 1
Whismur: 1

EDIT: Oh you've gotta be kidding me...

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Should I do it less often?

No, I just mean that we all keep on posting at the same time, it's pretty hilarious.

Question
I don' t understand the prediction thingy, like when do the people eliminate the pokemon?

At the end of the set, when the winner is declared, EA or myself (whoever is starting the next set) will look back and see if anybody predicted it correctly. If somebody did predict it correctly, then they get the ability to eliminate a Pokemon in the next set. So if somebody predicts this set correctly, then they can automatically eliminate a Pokemon in the next set.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Current Tally:
Skitty 5
Arbok 5
Misdreavus 1
Whismur 1

@Sinnoh Champion
That it is. That is indeed.

I am a fan of too many pokemon this round thus I choose a pokemon that i'm not a fan of but, it would stop a pokemon I dislike from being saved

Dittoman97

Piplup?
Tie Braker! I vote Skitty to be saved (Yes, she's cute.)

Current Tally:
Skitty 6
Arbok 5
Misdreavus 1
Whismur 1
Roselia- 1

EzzPeon

just a passerby
Roselia~

She can't be out!

I vote to save Arbok!

Pika22