• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Save Magcargo

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I vote Probobass off again.

I post this only so everyone else can see what choices they have to choose from instead of just picking the ones that have been picked. (Hopefully it will help Samurott :D )

That would have been relatively helpful had you not quoted the wrong update.

My vote: :503:

Current Tally:
Samurott: 4
Thundurus: 2
Mamoswine: 1
Walrein: 1
Shiftry: 1
Magcargo: 1

Charze

Always flyin'
That would have been relatively helpful had you not quoted the wrong update.

I know, its sad, I fixed it. Save Samurott!

See below for savable Pokemon

Saved Round - Once per game, at a random point, this will occur. Where you vote for your favorite Pokemon that is still in and the Pokemon with the most votes will be immune from voting against until the top 3. At the top 3, it will come back, and create the top 4.

I think it is about time to have a saved round

Here are the 13 Mustached Pokemon:

476.png
317.png
365.png
244.png
130.png
219.png
53.png
275.png
642.png
473.png
503.png
508.png
593.png

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Current Tally:
Samurott: 5
Thundurus: 4
Mamoswine: 1
Walrein: 1
Shiftry: 1
Magcargo: 1
Swalot: 1

Rotom310

As seen in pokedexes
I'd vote Jellicent or Stoutland, but they unfortunately don't have a chance to be saved.

In that regard, I'll vote Samurott so Thundurus doesn't get saved. That thing took out Tornadus. >(

~SilverLugia~

Use Razor Shell!
Status
Not open for further replies.