• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Survivor!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Wouldn't It Be Awesome If We Can Correlate The Upcoming 100th Page In Survivor With The Upcoming Survivor Anniversary? Tally:
Metagross: 3
Galvantula: 2
Flygon: 1
Crobat: 1

Gryghaim

InfernalBlaze
Crobat begone!

Changing from Flygon to Metagross.

So I guess Galvantula is gonna be destroyed in the finals, eh? I'm personally okay with Flygon winning while I'd prefer Galvantula, it's just we have SOOOOO MANY Hoenn Hall of Famers, plus we'll have to deal with SC's bitching some more. But whatever it's more of your losses than mine!

AKA 1000th page for 20 post viewers.

That is what EA meant. 100 page is long gone for 100 ppp voewers. Im 10 pgs away from 200th page...from his posts I can tell he views by twenty or twenty-five pgs...

I vote out metagross.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Current Tally:
Metagross: 7
Galvantula: 2
Crobat: 2

moviezackiel

Voting Galvantula even though SC posted an interesting proposition. While I do want Unova Pokemon in the Hall of Fame there are better ones than Galvantula.

Ninja Dog

Banned
I vote for Metagross.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Voting Metagross.

Current Tally:
Metagross: 9
Galvantula: 7
Crobat: 3

Metagross is my favorite in the set, so I'll vote Galvantula.

I think (last round) was one of the best top 5's we've had in a while.

Im gonna say that I could careless if galvantula loses or wins...

SC's complaining bothers me none...

Status
Not open for further replies.