• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sword and Shield - How will they impact the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gen82

You know with all the talk about Sponsorships in the game the anime could have some interesting filler episodes.

Ash could compete for Sponsorships or be forced to make appearances at events for his sponsors.

They could even have a character like Scott from the Battle Frontier be a sponsor.

All in all it would be more interesting than all the random stuff Ash gets into on his journey that doesn't relate to his overall goal.

BTS_fan

Immortal Queen
Well blames that on takshi Shudõ himself for that okay ?

He had nothing to do with Misty not getting Totodile though. He only wrote a few episodes in Johto and only like one of them was about Misty.

Leonhart

Imagineer
MidnightMelody said:
Giving a full on redesign to Ash would be so nice. I don't mean art I mean actually look. Like use the excuse the handheld era is over and this Ash is new and different.

He'll certainly have a new outfit, and if the animation is different in the Galar saga then I suppose we can expect him to look slightly different in that regard too, but if you mean a drastic change then I wouldn't see the point of changing him that much since he might end up becoming unrecognizable.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
He had nothing to do with Misty not getting Totodile though. He only wrote a few episodes in Johto and only like one of them was about Misty.
Then who is really responsible for that episode ?

SatoSereFan224888

He'll certainly have a new outfit, and if the animation is different in the Galar saga then I suppose we can expect him to look slightly different in that regard too, but if you mean a drastic change then I wouldn't see the point of changing him that much since he might end up becoming unrecognizable.
I’d like to see Ash now older as a tutor to mentor young trainers.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I’d like to see Ash now older as a tutor to mentor young trainers.
As much that i really wanted that......it ain't going to be happened anytime soon you know

SatoSereFan224888

As much that i really wanted that......it ain't going to be happened anytime soon you know
Well I would love to see Ash in his movie 21 outfit. Also I have a feeling Pikachu won't be going with him with all this controversy about not being able to transfer Pokemon from other regions.

Red and Blue

Well I would love to see Ash in his movie 21 outfit. Also I have a feeling Pikachu won't be going with him with all this controversy about not being able to transfer Pokemon from other regions.
No way Ash would ever leave Pikachu behind while he goes to a new region. Not a chance.

SatoSereFan224888

No way Ash would ever leave Pikachu behind while he goes to a new region. Not a chance.
I’m not saying he’s leaving Pikachu on purpose. I’m saying he might not be able to bring him to Galar.

Red and Blue

I’m not saying he’s leaving Pikachu on purpose. I’m saying he might not be able to bring him to Galar.
That makes absolutely no sense. Game logic wouldn't apply to the anime. Besides we already know Pikachu is in the Galar Dex.

Pikachu is Ash's best friend and the company's mascot. He will always be by his side

SatoSereFan224888

That makes absolutely no sense. Game logic wouldn't apply to the anime. Besides we already know Pikachu is in the Galar Dex.

Pikachu is Ash's best friend and the company's mascot. He will always be by his side
Oh. I think I saw that but that doesn’t make sense. He’s not native to Galar.

Also Ash should travel alone. He wouldn’t get sidetracked as often plus he wouldn’t be forced to watch stuff he has no interest in like contests or showcases.

Ultra Beast Lover

Oh. I think I saw that but that doesn’t make sense. He’s not native to Galar.

Also Ash should travel alone. He wouldn’t get sidetracked as often plus he wouldn’t be forced to watch stuff he has no interest in like contests or showcases.
Pikachu are native to Galar, we saw them in the first trailer, also Ash shouldn't travel alone. The whole point of a travel companion is that it's someone he bounces off of. Can you imagine how boring episodes would be if Ash just walked around talking to himself?

SatoSereFan224888

Pikachu are native to Galar, we saw them in the first trailer, also Ash shouldn't travel alone. The whole point of a travel companion is that it's someone he bounces off of. Can you imagine how boring episodes would be if Ash just walked around talking to himself?
But I feel having companions holds Ash back. If he travels with someone, it should only be the female trainer from the games where he’s her tutor.

Ultra Beast Lover

But I feel having companions holds Ash back. If he travels with someone, it should only be the female trainer from the games where he’s her tutor.
Even if Ash went solo and it wasn't completely terrible he'd still be in the same position he's in now. The writers don't want Ash to be too powerful or else he'd have to actually win a league, all the lack of travel companions will do is make the whole saga boring. Being a travel companion's tutor could work but let's be honest if he was a mentor we'd just be even more frustrated with his inevitable loss.

PreschoolerFromNowhere

Why i saw people think Pikachu will not be in Galar dex after they put it in trailers many time, they even put it on newspaper too!

D_P_bytUYAA3ryP

And again, travel alone(with Pokemons)also not the case, most people don't like Ash for the being with, making him stand only protagonist will be the same as put himself into grave, at least they will put someone in, in order to keep the viewer in some way, oh you don't like Ash, at least i have cute girl for ya, something like that... and most people in the party mean more chance to promote Pokemons too since Ash can't catch them all, some cute Pokemone will go to the girl, while some cool/weird Pokemons go to Ash and they will get fair air-time so they can sold the toy or something like that(i mean they sold Ash Alola bag with Rowlet sleeping doll inside it before)

It would be funny to making Harem anime, how about Ash travel with Shield-Chan Nessa and Bea without male friend(lol)...would be weird to see.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Why i saw people think Pikachu will not be in Galar dex after they put it in trailers many time, they even put it on newspaper too!

D_P_bytUYAA3ryP

And again, travel alone(with Pokemons)also not the case, most people don't like Ash for the being with, making him stand only protagonist will be the same as put himself into grave, at least they will put someone in, in order to keep the viewer in some way, oh you don't like Ash, at least i have cute girl for ya, something like that... and most people in the party mean more chance to promote Pokemon too since Ash can't catch them all, some cute Pokemon will go to the girl, while some cool/weird Pokemons go to Ash and they will get fair air-time so they can sold the toy or something like that(i mean they sold Ash Alola bag with Rowlet sleeping doll inside it before)

It would be funny to making Harem anime, how about Ash travel with Shield-Chan Nessa and Bea without male friend(lol)...would be weird to see.
Who...what moron thinks Pikachu wouldn't be in the Galar Dex? It's the mascot of the series.

SatoSereFan224888

Even if Ash went solo and it wasn't completely terrible he'd still be in the same position he's in now. The writers don't want Ash to be too powerful or else he'd have to actually win a league, all the lack of travel companions will do is make the whole saga boring. Being a travel companion's tutor could work but let's be honest if he was a mentor we'd just be even more frustrated with his inevitable loss.
What do you mean by his inevitable loss? Also Bea and Alister would be terrible companions. There would be no chemistry. No gym leader should travel with Ash throughout Galar.

Status
Not open for further replies.