• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sword and Shield - How will they impact the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolf jani

The 6th member to reach 20 000 posts
Around what time is the first anime related news released for new games? I’m ready to see who Ash’s companions are. I’d like Bede or maybe Hop as the male companion and Nessa or Sonia as the female companion. I really don’t want it to be Gloria..
News about SM anime was revealed in september if I remember correctly.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Around what time is the first anime related news released for new games? I’m ready to see who Ash’s why companions are. I’d like Bede or maybe Hop as the male companion and Nessa or Sonia as the female companion. I really don’t want it to be Gloria..
Why dont u want it to be Gloria?

Sham

The Guardian of War
I'd be down with a Gladion like female rival. I don't believe we've had a female edgelord in the anime before
Been there, done that. Unless she adds something new; I don’t see the point of her character especially back to back right after Gladion

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Man, all these cool Pokemon that won't possibly be caught by Ash. :/
I'd love to see Zigzagoon's new evolution on his team

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
One thing I fear is that they turn her into another incompetent rival like Bianca.

Bianca was never really that competent in the first place though

Actually he might have a shot at a variant this time since they hinted that Zigzagoon wouldnt be the only variant that evolved.

I'd love that, but I really hope he just gets a regional form in general. It should have happened with Sandslash

dman_dustin

With hoping Impidimp is going to be Ash what I want is either Jessie or James with Galarian Zigzagoon. That way Ash can have Impidimp. Give Jessie the Morpeko or something (or Galarian Weezing because of how hilarious that would be, James would look at her funny each time she used it).
---------------------

Marnie for Ash's MAIN rival to beat in the league or I only watch the important episodes.

Red and Blue

Given that the Galarian Zigzagoon line matches Team Yell's color scheme the grunts will probably be the ones to showcase the line. The evolution will likely be the Ace of the team boss

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
If Marnie and Bede are Ash's rivals in Galar, I hope Hop joins the main cast instead of being reduced to the friendly, secondary-rival role.
That was actually a rumor about that!

Status
Not open for further replies.