• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sword and Shield - How will they impact the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
Some people won't watch this anime because they feel Ash winning a league is an end.
So, some people move on. But not us... not us.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Some people won't watch this anime because they feel Ash winning a league is an end.
So, some people move on. But not us... not us.
Moving on is for the weak.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Honestly I want Gloria as a rookie trainer taking on the gyms while Ash prepares himself for the champions league and doing something like the Battle Frontier where he faces off top class trainer only league winner are allowed to challenge as a preparation for the champions league (and make Rose Ash an exception for not being the Galar league winner but the Alolan one), while Gloria participates at the champions cup (so the normal regional league).
Sadly, I don't think that this is going to happen unless they decide to completely get rid of Ash after the Galar saga and make Gloria the full on protagonist starting with the Gen 9 saga.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
Sadly, I don't think that this is going to happen unless they decide to completely get rid of Ash after the Galar saga and make Gloria the full on protagonist starting with the Gen 9 saga.
Nooooo she is going to be a nothing but female version of Satoshi and i would hate it !

Redstar45

I can't read Japanese. What does it say exactly?
She say that she is was so much happier about her own character won the Pokemon league for first time for 22 year! And had confirmed that he will be staying as he still has long way to be called a Pokemon Master Satoshi!

CMButch

She say that she is was so much happier about her own character won the Pokemon league for first time for 22 year! And had confirmed that he will be staying as he still has long way to be called a Pokemon Master Satoshi!
Long way.
Yep, pack it up boys and girls, if 22 something years is not long then I bet 100 years it is! LMAO.
I can even bet One Piece will finish and TPCI will say: Ash still has long way to become Pokemon Master! He's only 20%. Lmao

CMButch

You know, at the end of the day, I’m the most happy for Rica. She’s been essentially one and the same with this character for 22 years, and to finally get to voice the most important moment for Ash thus far must mean so much to her.

Don’t let her down next saga, writers.
I am also happy for Rica. Rica is 50 year old. I can bet she will be voicing Ash until the end days. I mean Masako is 82 year old and she's still voicing Goku( and Goku is still with us over 30 years). I can bet Rica will voice Ash at that age too. Also, if Goku is with us for that long and will be, so can Ash too. Ash and Goku are both awesome characters.

Red and Blue

Please give us a timeskip and age Ash up a few years. They've already obliterated the status quo in more ways than one so they could easily give us a timeskip

World Turtle

You know, at the end of the day, I’m the most happy for Rica. She’s been essentially one and the same with this character for 22 years, and to finally get to voice the most important moment for Ash thus far must mean so much to her.

Don’t let her down next saga, writers.

You know she's probably aware of Ash's memetic loser status so him finally getting a win in a main series league must mean a lot to her.

Redstar45

You know she's probably aware of Ash's memetic loser status so him finally getting a win in a main series league must mean a lot to her.
She said that

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
Please give us a timeskip and age Ash up a few years. They've already obliterated the status quo in more ways than one so they could easily give us a timeskip
Timeskip...Ash is now 10 years and 10 days old.

Konja7

Maybe I'm wrong, but she doesn't really confirm Ash will be staying.

She just said Ash still has a long way to be a Pokemon Master.

However, that will probably be the situation even when Ash story in the anime ends, as this is a goal that he will not accomplish on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.