• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sword and Shield - How will they impact the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Beast Lover

One more week, I'm excited yet nervous. I hope there's no AU Ash

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Thats not going to happen. Ash is going to challenge gyms just like he always does. He could still be a mentor type figure but he's not going to pass up the chance to do gyms
I agree. Ash not doing Gyms and the League would basically be him giving up on his goal to be a Pokemon Master.

sw537

Has a future series been hyped up like this before? This is the first time that I've seen them make an entire announcement of an announcement for a series (probably to maximize the number of people who see it), make a social media account to promote the series, etc. The fact that this series will just be named "Pocket Monsters" and has been in development since May of last year makes me feel that this could be a big change.

Even the small leaks that we've seen with previous series (CoroCoro, art concepts of potential companions) haven't been shown, and we've been left guessing until the end of September, which is the latest they have done a series reveal. Everything has been tightly under wraps so far.

Hopefully it's something good.

CMButch

Kanto is love. Kanto is life.
7 more days, I am excited. Probably we will get news after the episode.I am double excited for probably best battle of SM and new anime.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Good, just another week and this "Ash is getting replaced" "Ash is now a Pokemon master!" nonsense will be put to bed

And I wouldn't mind a small time skip, just age Ash to 11 already. He's been 10 long enough that all he's done in one year is just ridiculous! "Hi, I'm Ash! I've been through seven regions, one of them twice! And beat two Leagues along with the Kanto Battle Frontier, and caught sixty Pokemon..... all in one year! :D "

ash&charizardfan

Humans are tools
GET HYYYYPPPPPEEEEEE!

If the champion league is happening this next season, i'd love to see past characters who didn't win their league try a different league and win, and then compete in the champion league with Ash.

I think they would reveal the poster of the new series with the characters which will be there in the show, and a small preview of the series like they did in SM. I just hope they reveal some of the stuff about the role and story of other regions.

Red and Blue

For some insane reason some people are convinced there's going to be a time skip and an older ash will be a mentor like figure in galar.
Is it really insane compared to everything else that has happened so far? Ash finally won a league, the next series will feature all the regions. A timeskip feels appropriate and actually possible

Revolver Furious Dragon

Is it really insane compared to everything else that has happened so far? Ash finally won a league, the next series will feature all the regions. A timeskip feels appropriate and actually possible

At this stage it kinda is. We know to little to assume it will be anything different then ash travelling galar collecting badges

Status
Not open for further replies.