• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sword and Shield - How will they impact the anime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dman_dustin

I really can not wait for the 29th.

Another thought I've had: Could Scorbunny Kid be Ash's Galarian Cousin?

I'd find it weird if Ash suddenly had relatives, either his father or his mother, since they never bothered to bring up before. Sure, sure, there is Sampson Oak, but I feel its different when we're talking about a main character of an anime over a character that barely does anything in the games.

Though I do wonder why they decide to travel together

Ignition

We are so back Zygardebros
Does anyone think the companion is a gym leader or an anime exclusive character?
I think they’re an anime exclusive character.
We still don't know.

So far, the character doesn't appear in the game.

However, we don't know Iris existed in the game when she appears in the first poster.
Hence why Sham said think instead of know lol

Red and Blue

I'd find it weird if Ash suddenly had relatives, either his father or his mother, since they never bothered to bring up before. Sure, sure, there is Sampson Oak, but I feel its different when we're talking about a main character of an anime over a character that barely does anything in the games.

Though I do wonder why they decide to travel together
Probably because he/she wants to experience other regions outside of Galar.

Redstar45

The Anime/Special's canon know it all.
I wonder if the girl will pull a Yellow and try to make people think she's a boy for some unknown reason
As long she is not pull mystery power out of nowhere and had a bunch of low level Pokemon to fight a evil champion lol

Redstar45

Evil Leon confirmed
Satoshi is play missing red confirm and so does Shigeru and appeared of final Masara Town trainer Blue/Leaf! Lol

World Turtle

I'm curious are they going to be doing rotating story arcs? Like they spend time in one region before heading back to Galar?

Galar (1st badge, he can get the bird and starters in the first few episodes)
Kanto-Galar (2nd badge)
Johto-Galar (3rd badge)
Hoenn-Galar (4th badge)
Sinnoh-Galar (5th badge)
Unova-Galar (6th badge)
Kalos-Galar (7th badge)
Alola-Galar (8th badge, Champion Cup)

If this is going to be 4 years this might actually work.

I don't know about him catching past gen pokemon (aside from Larvitar-let's make that official), but it'd be nice if he hooked up with his old ones again while he's hanging out in 'their' region.

Last edited:

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
I'm having BAAAAADD vibes with that leak. I hope the writers don't have the bright idea of recreating the OG crew. We already have ANOTHER tomboyish girl (Misty and Iris were the others). BW failed epically for this reason. I don't want this saga to either

Redstar45

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
A female OC companion that behaves almost like a boy and isn't a tough young female Gym Leader?

In this anime?

Oh, please. Last good one who wouldn't mind dirtying her skirt was Dawn (even if she wasn't an OC). Ash is only ever seen with a girl as a companion when they're girly to make him manlier.

Soniman

Break the Limit
A female OC companion that behaves almost like a boy and isn't a tough young female Gym Leader?

In this anime?

Oh, please. Last good one who wouldn't mind dirtying her skirt was Dawn (even if she wasn't an OC). Ash is only ever seen with a girl as a companion when they're girly to make him manlier.
Lana had more balls then Ash in SM

Status
Not open for further replies.