• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sword and Shield Music Appreciation Thread

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Official GYM Leader music theme. It must've been released after Demo, considering we haven't heard the theme due to crowd. One word: Epic.
Mods, @Wulava @WishIhadaManafi5 , is there an option for you to edit the main post as more official tracks released?

I really love this music and I hope we get to hear otehr battle music as well

Trainer Yusuf

VolcaniNO
According to Youtube comments, Wild Battle remixes Route 101 and New Bark Town, while the overall structure is inspired by Pokémon GO Wild Theme. A bit of an odd choice, but people compared it to Zekrom/Reshiram's battle theme using Lake of Rage's riff.

If this is the case, then it is probably intended to give you "this Wild Area is backyard, literally and figuratively" feeling(I still prefer older themes like Kalos's, but that's a different topic).

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Not a huge fan of the gym leader music or the wild battle music. Too fast paced. Honestly though, it's an issue I've had with the more recent games. Haven't gotten into them as much as I did with the older stuff.

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
I really love this music and I hope we get to hear otehr battle music as well
Apparently, Milo's and Nessa's theme vary. They say some instruments and melodies are a little different, leading to the argument of each Gym Leader having their own unique/characteristic OST. The difference is as negligible as BW2's Gym themes.

EDIT: Trainer Battle Theme from E3. It also confirms the Gym Leader OST.

Last edited:

A-aron

Meh. Gen.3 was the peak of great tunes. Until a repeak with Gen.6. I skipped Gen.7 But this Gen.8 stuff is not the business.

janejane6178

Apparently, Milo's and Nessa's theme vary. They say some instruments and melodies are a little different, leading to the argument of each Gym Leader having their own unique/characteristic OST. The difference is as negligible as BW2's Gym themes.

EDIT: Trainer Battle Theme from E3. It also confirms the Gym Leader OST.

The trainer battle music, from I get to hear from this video, is kinda boring

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Wow, I'm... really not a fan of the wild battle them. It sounds so erratic and disjointed.
Yea that's another problem I have with it. It's distracting.

janejane6178

Two things wrong:

1) You didn't specify a video. You specified a video channel.

2)

You can blatantly hear the trainer battle theme sounds NOTHING like the one in the video you gave.
You're both right, my mistake - they are both different. But, they are both bad.
After the perfect SM/USUM themes...

WhiteBlair

ベストチャンピオン。
For those looking for a clean-version of Wild Battle Theme OST: