• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sword and Shield Normal/Shiny Sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyHunterMaggie9186

Shiny Hunting Pro!
I was wondering where might I find the two images of Sizzlipede’s Normal and Shiny sprite comparison pictures? I’m not sure why but for some reason I’m have problems with getting the pictures of Sizzlipede’s and Rookidee’s normal and shiny sprite comparison images to see what they look like. Is it just me or is there something wrong with my cookie or internet settings? For example: Rookidee’s information page has a small pixelated picture of the normal sprite and a blank box for the shiny sprite. Then for Sizzlipede’s information page it has a bigger and a clearer image of the normal sprite only.

I know you might be busy so no need to rush to answer these questions! It’s all good! I didn’t know if you have to update Serebii’s webpage or if there’s something wrong on my end? Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer this message!

Ghost94

I was wondering where might I find the two images of Sizzlipede’s Normal and Shiny sprite comparison pictures? I’m not sure why but for some reason I’m have problems with getting the pictures of Sizzlipede’s and Rookidee’s normal and shiny sprite comparison images to see what they look like. Is it just me or is there something wrong with my cookie or internet settings? For example: Rookidee’s information page has a small pixelated picture of the normal sprite and a blank box for the shiny sprite. Then for Sizzlipede’s information page it has a bigger and a clearer image of the normal sprite only.

I know you might be busy so no need to rush to answer these questions! It’s all good! I didn’t know if you have to update Serebii’s webpage or if there’s something wrong on my end? Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer this message!
Rookidee and Sizzlipede’s normal and shiny sprites both appear for me in Serebii’s Pokedex.

Rookidee:
https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/rookidee/

Sizzlipede:
https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-swsh/sizzlipede/

Maybe try clearing your browsers cache.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Unfortunately this topic doesn't need it's own thread. Feel free to use the Sword and Shield help thread next time. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.