• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Sword & Shield Team Discussion Thread

Reinhardt

You! Me! Rivals! Yes?
Hey everyone! I need help finding a 6th party member, so far I have

Cinderace
Shiftry
Jellicent
Corviknight
Toxtricity
Either a Fighting-type or a Ground-type, those two make the late-game pretty much plain sailing. If you go with Ground I'd recommend either Mudsdale, Sandaconda or Flygon, and if you go with Fighting I'd recommend Machamp, one of the Hitmons, Sirfetch'd if you're playing Sword, or Urshifu if you have the DLC.

K12Atkins

Either a Fighting-type or a Ground-type, those two make the late-game pretty much plain sailing. If you go with Ground I'd recommend either Mudsdale, Sandaconda or Flygon, and if you go with Fighting I'd recommend Machamp, one of the Hitmons, Sirfetch'd if you're playing Sword, or Urshifu if you have the DLC.
Perfect! I think I'll go with Mudsdale! Thank you!