1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon TCG Questions Thread [general questions]

Discussion in 'Pokémon TCG Discussion' started by Fox, Sep 19, 2005.

1. Gunwing

Gunwing Active Member

Hello I have a ruling question. Does Captivating poke puff work if I have the roadblock sudowoodo on my bench.

2. Dragon_bb

Dragon_bb New Member

I was wondering if anyone else has bought the Mimikyu Pin Set yet? And if you got some valuable cards in it? I just ordered my set and am pretty excited / waiting impatiently for it to arrive. :)

3. Dragon_bb

Dragon_bb New Member

Dang. I had no idea about these videos. Luckily I have been collecting Pokemon cards since they first came out and kind of have that knowledge on my side.

4. Versajbe

Versajbe Member

Hello everyone . Can someone give me pls. Redeem codes?i'll be so thankful!!!!! :)

5. Versajbe

Versajbe Member

Can someone send me Redeem codes....PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!

6. Baggie_Saiyan

Baggie_Saiyan Well-Known Member

Quick question, is it worth going to pre-release events? The entry fee is £23, but 7 packs more or less make your money back (7 Packs retail for £3 so £21) so it seems worth it based off that, plus any cool cards you get you can sell, just wondering what peoples exp at events like this are?

Should note I am casual player/collector.

7. Yknot

Yknot Дми́трий Дми́триевич

Recently started collecting the cards again. Really wanting a secret rare charizard from burning shadows. I can buy a full box for 90$ us or I can just buy a single charizard card. Looking for suggestions. My max budget for a full art charizard is probably around 100$ us but I'm just wondering if anyone has any price predictions on charizard secret rares. Will price go up or down with the new series releases? Looking for advice from veteran collectors. Thanks in advance!

8. MiloticTwins

MiloticTwins Well-Known Member

Hey, guys. Did you know why you think they never make anymore Pokémon cards of Greninja for the Pokémon Sun & Moon Trading Card Game set? Some people thought that Greninja was still popular among its fans.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  9. Veens

Veens Slip Slidin' Away

I have a question, are Mandrake boxes really worth the money?