• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: Team Rocket Strikes Back!

FernTransparent-1.png
MaruMaru.png
TarjaSan.png
FERN REID
PetKun2.png
RyuSuki2.png
FernTransparent2-1.png

Fern arrived in front of the man-made cave,
“You fiends!” he yield and threw a stone at them, trying to get them to come away from the entrance of the cave. And as he hoped – they did.
“Look who it is!” the long-haired boy chuckled as the other’s approached behind Fern, “It’s Quails pathetic squad of kids!”
Fern roared as he threw a Pokéball into the air, Pet Kun emerging ready to battle.
The traitor looked at the Galactic member and they both grinned, tossing four Pokéballs into the air.
Out emerged an Eevee, a Charmeleon, a Stunky and a Glameow.
As Fern went to get more Pokéballs suddenly more Pokémon appeared beside Pet Kun. It was Sakurai, Mudkip and Tyrogue.
And not long after three of the other trainers and Samosa appeared, also sending their Pokémon out to help in the battle.
'You guys…' Fern murmured happily.
“Right let’s do this!”
(Queue the theme music XD)

P.S. Not gonna post for a bit, sketching every character from the RP. Well the ones that post regulary anyway.

Last edited:

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Samosa and Paul landed there bird pokemon, Saito and Samuel hopping off Samosas, and ran over to the gang of kids getting ready to fight to two Guards, tripped over a rock, but got back up and shrugged it off like nothing happened, even though he hurt his leg just a tad.
"Looks like we we're almost late too the party" Saito remarked, following with a command to send out Pikachu, but instead Rio came out of his pokemon, untold, wanting to battle.
"I guess you wanna take these guys?" Saito asked the Riolu, and so it gave a head shake back to the question, showing it wanted to fight.

"Alright then, Lets make our move on that big guy! Rio, use Quick Attack!" Saito told Rio.
The Riolu dashed towards the Charmleon, preparing to punch it in the gut, but the guard gave a command to it and the Charmleon dodged the attack, lifting it's claws in the air and smashing them back down onto Rio in with a silvery glow.

"Shoot, that's not going to work, alright try counter!" Saito insisted, but instead the fighting pokemon did something different. Rio moved back his fast, and in a blink of a eye launched the palm of his paw into the body of the Charmleon, with a glowing, shiny blue aura coming out of Rios paw. It made the red lizard move back, and it didn't do much damage, as the Guards pokemon we're clearly stronger than the rest of the pokemon.

Even though it didn't do much, when the guard called a attack too Charmleon, it couldn't move, and was stunned due to Rio's force palm.
"Nice job Rio, you learned a new move! Even if it didn't do much, it looks like it stunned him a bit, so that's all good, now anyone else wanna help me take down this overgrown lizard on steroids?" Saito told Rio, then asked the others behind him.
Saito turned, looked at Fern for a second, wanting to fight him, but ignored it for the better good.

Last edited:

Dac Eldritch

It begins again
He heard what the one in the Team Rocket suit said and merely raised an eyebrow, "Quail? I have no idea who that is," said Dac, "though I do know one thing for sure, you are NOT getting away with what you are doing here." He then took out yet another pokeball, "Let's see what ya got, go!" he said throwing the pokeball into the air. Out of it emerged a Totodile that appeared next to Tyrogue who had its arms crossed and a serious look on its face. They both looked at each other with a grin on their faces and then both looked at the same pokemon which was the Glameow.

(Just a heads up, apparently I'm being forced to go to work today, but seeing as it's a Sunday I won't be there too long hopefully)

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
As Paul went toward the group, he saw a Team Rocket and Galactic member. He glared at both of them and sent out Chimchar. Eagerly, Chimchar burned the Eevee. As it shrieked in pain and alarm, Chimchar slashed it with Fury Swipes. Eevee growled and attempted to bite Chimchar. It missed and Chimchar swiped again with Fury Swipes. The Eevee growled again and scratched Chimchar. Chimchar fell in alarm. He then became angry.
"Chimchar, use Ember!"
Chimchar obeyed and embers flew out of his mouth. Eevee dodged it all, except for one little flame. That little flame burned Eevee. Shocked, it fainted.
"Yeah! Nice job, Chimchar!"
The two people growled. The one with a red 'R' on its shirt returned his Eevee. He glared at Paul.
"You're making me lose the prize, kid", the Team Rocket guy said to Paul. He then commanding his Charmeleon again.
As he did so, he decided to help the other guys defeat the Charmeleon.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Samuel was dragged along from place to place, tiring out. He quietly sighed when they had gotten off, but it was not to last. Seeing that the teenagers were in battle, the 20 year old walked towards the guards, Pokeball in hand. The younger one sneered when he saw him.

"What are you gonna do? Throw a Pokeball at me?"

"That is exactly what I intend to," Samuel replied, throwing the ball. It spun towards the guard, before a Gastly appeared. It glared at his owner, but stopped when he said something.

"Use Night Shade on their pokemon. If you do, I'll give you treats."

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Paul returned Chimchar and sent out Poliwag. The Poliwag struggled to get up like always, and it gave Charmeleon time to attack.
"Bubble!"
Bubbles flew out of Poliwag's mouth and hit Charmeleon. The grunt decided it could not defeat the Poliwag, not with a Charmeleon at least and started throwing embers at a Riolu. Riolu dodged it, but he could not forever.
"Staravia, Agility!"
He threw Staravia's Pokéball into the air. Then, Staravia flew fast and hit Charmeleon. The grunt glared at Paul in alarm.
"Agility does no damage! How?", the grunt said in surprise.
"It's Tackle and Agility, fool!", Paul yelled at the grunt. The grunt stared at him, then shook his head.
"Well, you're still beat, all of you! We shall win Johto, Sinnoh, Kanto, and even Hoenn and we shall rule the world!"
Paul asked about that region called Isshu he had heard about on the news.
"Very soon, we shall capture this so-called Isshu too! Now, Charmeleon, attack!"
Charmeleon used Ember to make a circle of fire around him. No one could attack him physically, so Paul did the only thing he could do.
"Poliwag, Bubble!", Paul commanded.
Since Bubble was such a weak attack, Paul thought it would take quite a long time.

FernTransparent-1.png
MaruMaru.png
TarjaSan.png
FERN REID
PetKun2.png
RyuSuki2.png
FernTransparent2-1.png

Although enraged and eager to battle, Fern’s plan had worked. The entrance to the cave was unguarded, and once no one was looking due to the intense battle, he grabbed Jay’s arm and they ran in.
The cave was pitch black, however in the distance there was a small bright light, almost as if the cave led out somewhere.
Fern and Jay rushed ahead to try find any clues of to where Elm’s whereabouts were.
“We’re nearly there!” exclaimed Fern, slightly excited to see what was on the other side.
“Stop right there!”
Fern looked around him but there was no one to be seen. But then again it was too dark to pretty much see anything.
A girl and a boy jumped in front of Jay and Fern.
“Get ready to battle!”
A Girafarig, an Ekans and a Ratata came out, and leapt at Jay and Fern.

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
The kid named Paul came to help Saito out, as Rio dodged all of Chameleons attacks, or attack, only being hit a few times. Saito was about to call out a physical attack on the Charmeleon, when it started to breath a fierce fire out of it's mouth, making a circle around itself, stopping physical attacks like Rio's attacks from hitting it.

"Shoot, Rio can't hit em, I need to look for someone else.." Saito said to himself, turning around and looking for someone to help, when he notice Fern, and that other kid who he talked when they all got there pokemon, running into the dark cave.
"Wha-What is he planning? Should I even both helping him, I mean it's so much work..." Saito thought to himself "Maybe if I help those two with there amazing plan, I will get some reward.. Or just get completely rejected like last time.. Oh hell, whatever, I'm sure these guys can handle everyone, there is only like three more Pokemon"

Saito made up his mind, and sneaked over too the cave entrance. He saw the two, talking to two other trainers, which were wearing the same outfits as the guys outside. They quickly sent out three Pokemon, getting ready to fight Fern and Jay, Saito decided to get over his nerd rage and help Fern and Jay out.

He ran over to help them fight, but messed up and tripped over a rock, tumbling towards the battlefield, and landing on his face.

"This is your backup, Pathetic." Said one of the two guards "Alright, attack these three our pokemon, do not let them pass!"

"Oh I messed up, didn't I.." Saito asked the two, still laying on the cold, hard, rocky ground.
"Alright, whatever, Pikachu lets fight n stuff. Or something." Saito told Pikachu, getting up off the ground. Pikachu jumped of his shoulder and charged his cheeks with lighting, getting ready for battle.

But before the battle started, the Rattata ran up and charged into Saito and Pikachu, sending them flying up into the air, and hitting the ceiling of the cave and the little rat chased, them wanting to fight. As Saito flew in the air, before hitting the cave ceiling, said "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-" Then hit the Hard rocky top of the cave. He then fell back down too the ground, in pain, and told Pikachu just to fight the "Purple Rat Thing" as he lays on the ground, trying to recover.

"Strong freakin rat on steroids.." Saito told himself.

Last edited:
FernTransparent-1.png
MaruMaru.png
TarjaSan.png
FERN REID
PetKun2.png
RyuSuki2.png
FernTransparent2-1.png

It had been decided.
Pet Kun VS Girafarig.
Venonat VS Ekans.
Pikachu VS Rattata.

Fern watched as the Girafarig started to twist its body, the demonic looking tail making faces at Pet Kun.
Although Pet Kun had been wearing a Soothe Bell and is a lot calmer than usual, it was still enraged. Falling for the taunt, Pet Kun shot towards the Girafarig with a Shadow Sneak.
The Team Rocket member laughed and signalled her hand, the Girafarig leaping into the air and heavily slamming back down onto Pet Kun.
Fern had been irresponsible, whilst the demonic side of the Girafarig was using Taunt; the normal side was using Foresight. The perfect in combo in one Pokémon.
Still falling for the taunt, Pet Kun used Night Shade, although this time the Girafarig wasn’t able to evade, causing it to take a serious amount of damage.
Fern noticed that Pet Kun was gradually getting weaker, and wasn’t going to last longer. The Pokémon began to sway about in the air weak until suddenly both Pet Kun and Girafarig turned a tone of harsh black.
The Rocket grunt watched in fear as both Pokémon fell to the ground, Pet Kun had used Curse, and knocked itself out for the team.
“Pet Kun,” Fern said to the Pokémon that was now cradeled in his arms, “Well done.”
Fern smiled and then took the Pokémon back into its Pokéball, satisfied when he heard the soft ring of its Soothe Bell.
“I’m gonna go tell the boss!” the villainous girl shouted over to the boy, and then dashed off.
Before Fern could go after her, he had to wait for the boy to be sent packing.
‘Good luck. Venonat. Pikachu.’

Last edited:

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Saito moved toward the cave entrance. Paul was interested to know what was there, so he moved toward the entrance. It was a Rocket girl and a Galactic grunt. As he decided to help Fern, Jay, and Saito, he heard cries from his fellow teammate's Pokémon.
Paul turned around and saw that the fire wall broke. However, Charmeleon had scratched Poliwag and it fell, unable to get up. Charmeleon also used Ember on a few and burned them. Paul growled.
"Return, Poliwag! Go, Ditto!"
Samosa looked amused as Paul sent out Ditto.
"Not heeding my warning, eh?", Samosa laughed.
"Shut up", Paul said. "Ditto, transform!"
Ditto transformed into Charmeleon and scratched it hard. Charmeleon fell back in alarm as Ditto scratched again. Charmeleon growled and fired embers out at Ditto. It was a critical hit and harshly damaged Ditto. Ditto then fell down. It was close to fainting.
"Hah! What did I tell ya!", Samosa laughed.
Paul was getting irritated toward Samosa.
"Just wait!", Paul yelled at Samosa. Suddenly, Samosa's expression changed. He knew Paul was doing something...
Just as Charmelon, way too confident, prepared to use Scratch at Ditto, Paul yelled out a single word.
"TRANSFORM!"
Ditto transformed into Saito's Riolu. Charmeleon's scratch collided with two open hands ready to grab. Too alarmed to move, Ditto grabbed the Charmeleon and threw him into Glameow. The flame made Glameow go on fire and Charmeleon faint. Or nearly that is. Charmeleon and Glameow were both angry.
"Tackle!", the Rocket grunt commanded.
"Scratch!", the Galactic grunt commanded.
Samosa became amused again.
"Your plan failed epicly. Now we have two angry Pokémon on our hands"
Paul glared at Samosa.
"You don't need to point it out!", Paul added so that Samosa couldn't hear. "Jerk..."

SPBro

Insert Title Here.
Spell Check Your Text or Website Right Now!
Free Online Spell Checker. Fast and Accurate Results. No Software Required.
OrSpell Check Your Text
Language: English (change)

Pikachu was Growling and waving it's tail at Rattata until Saito called a move. It was being beaten left and right because Saito was still hurt from that fall, but he decided to get over and start helping.

"Alright Pikachu, we can do this. Pikachu, use quick attack!" Saito told Pikachu as he started to raise himself
"Pika?" Pikachu turned around to look at Saito, making sure he was ok.
"I'm good Yellow Mouse Guy, lets just take down this FAKER- and get on with the road. I want one of those chicken on a bone, whatever they're called. Anyways, go get em" Saito told Pikachu

Pikachu got the jest of what Saito was saying, and ran towards Rattata, the rat doing the same. Mouse Vs Rat, A battle of determination.

The two would keep clashing heads together, but switched it up with a bite attack, and bit Pikachu's tail.
"Pikaa!" Pikachu screamed in pain, Saito had to think fast, as the Rat would not let go of Pikachu's tail.
"Ok Pikachu, use your tail as a cable, and try shocking Rattata from behind!" Saito told Pikachu.

Pikachu charged up a little, and then used the attack. The lighting ball was around Pikachu, and the lighting started to go down Pikachu's tail, and then started to shock Rattata as it let go.

"Nice job, I think hes done" Saito said to Pikachu giving him a thumbs up.
As Pikachu started to walk away, the purple rat got back up, and quickly attacked the mouse, knocking it down onto the rocky dirt.
"Ohshi- Pikachu common bro, get back up, lets finish this overpowered rat" Saito said to Pikachu.

Pikahu, sure enough, started to raise itself off the ground. The Rattata was running around the field, using a double team of some sort.

"We can't hit em, there is to many of them." Saito told himself, but refused and told Pikachu "Alright, Pikachu, jump up in the air and spin around spraying thunder shock!"

Pikachu, questioned this move as it wasn't a normal method of attacking, but used quick attack anyways. As it jumped off the ground, it slapped it's tail against the ground to start a spin going. Pikachu was like a speeding, flying, spinning bullet. As it was spinning towards the ceiling, it used thunder shock as it was still spinning, sending a beautiful stream of thunder all around the cave, lighting up the cave as the lighting was sent all around the field and air.

The Lighting hit almost all the clones, and then hit the real one, stopping the thing in it's tracks.

"Ok Pikachu, bounce off the roof of the cave and ram into Rattata, FINISH HIM." Saito said, ending with a line from one of the video games he plays.

Pikachu again thought it was weird, but jumped off the cave roof and started spinning quickly towards Rattata.

It was to much, and Rattata couldn't take the power of the odd spinning quick attack. It was knocked out.

Pikachu ran back to Saito and climbed up on his shoulder, Saito told Pikachu " Alright, we're done, and so is fern, now it's hat other kids turn, and then I think we can move on. Like in the video games when you beat all the enemies on one floor."
"Pika?" Pikachu not really understanding what Saito meant.
Pikachu still doesn't understand Saitos video game logic.

Last edited:

Dac Eldritch

It begins again
"Tyrogue, Fake Out! Totodile, Scratch!" Dac commanded. The Tyrogue rushed Glameow and nailed it in its back causing the pokemon to flinch. Tyrogue then hopped into the air surprising Glameow as it saw Totodile come in and scratched it sending it back somewhat. It then took a paw and rested it in its mouth and gave them a sinister glare that scared Totodile, but not Tyrogue. Tyrogue got into another body stance like its ready to fight.

"Not bad, kid, Faint Attack!" said the Galactic member. Glameow appeared before Totodile with blinding speed and stopped. It suddenly looked upward as if something was there and Totodile looked up as well, but fell into a trap. Glameow gave it a mean uppercut that sent it upward and fell onto its back. Totodile quickly got up and became mad at the cruel joke even though it was a jokester itself.

"Never knew there was an attack like that, but no matter, Water Gun!" he said. Totodile lifted its head and shout from its mouth a powerful water blast towards the cat like pokemon.

"Evade" said the Galactic member. Glameow leapt out of the way of the attackwith such ease and appeared once again infront of Totodile. "Now, Hypnosis," he said. Glameow looked deep into Totodile's eyes and eventually made it fall asleep.

Dac was shocked that one of his pokemon fell asleep during a battle again, but then he smirked, "Now, Tyrogue!" shouted Dac. Tyrogue then jumped from a nearby tree and then landed right ontop of Glameow's back pinning it to the ground with a somewhat of a Tackle attack. Tyrogue then got up from its back and leapt somewhat far away infront of it. Glameow got up and brought out its claws showing that it is quite mad.

"Shouldn't have done that, kid, Fury Swipes!" said the Galactic member. Glameow charged at Tyrogue and leapt into the air clawing downwards at it.

"Tyrogue, Bullet Punch!" he commanded. Tyrogue's arms glowed and it sent rapid punches upward at the incoming Fury Swipes attack. All of their hits were connecting with their attacks and they were both pushed back.

After a few seconds, Tyrogue felt pain in its neck area and knees and knelt down onto the floor, but Glameow screamed and was sent flying towards the tree Tyrogue came out of. "Safe to say that pokemon's done for now, Totodile, return," he said returning his sleeping pokemon. He then looked onward to see if the other trainers were done with their battles.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Samuel watched as the last of his opponent's pokemon fell. He reached into his pack and grabbed. Berry. He held it out to Gastly, who gobbled up the fruit in record time. That was when he saw that Paul needed help. He turned to Gastly.

"Jump in front of the attacks and use Night Shade on Charmeleon," the young man instructed. His pokemon hesitated, but ran straight into the pth of the attacks. The two pokemon were confused as they passed through Gastly, and stumbled slightly. This gave an opening for it to fire a dark beam at Charmeleon. Samuel looked to Paul and Samosa, nodding, before running over to Saito.

"What happened?" he asked, lifting the teenager up.

FernTransparent-1.png
MaruMaru.png
TarjaSan.png
FERN REID
PetKun2.png
RyuSuki2.png
FernTransparent2-1.png

Fern watched the other battles – they were intense, but Fern didn’t want to interrupt. Fern watched in awe as the boy with the Pikachu used skilful techniques that portrayed his Pokémon perfectly.
Soon, to no surprise, the Pikachu knocked out the Rattata with skill.
However they had still not finished the battle.
It was time for Jay’s Venonat to defeat the final Pokémon – Ekans.

P.S.
Until I post tomorow night about advancing, the furthest a roleplay character shall reach is to where Fern, Jay and Saito are. I am not working this week so hopefully we will get out of this cave by Tuesday, all get a flight to Azalea by Samosa and then you can all get your second Gym Badge at the end of this week.

Last edited:

GaZsTiC

Alternating
The boy had turned to face Jay following the knockout of his Rattata. He looked onwards at his Ekans who had been chasing Venonat whilst avoiding attacks.
“Bite” the boy said menacingly.

This alarmed Jay who quickly responded by telling Venonat to dodge. Venonat didn’t get out of the way in time and fell to the ground in Ekan’s mouth, crying out.
“Disable!” Jay told Venonat, who listened carefully and followed through. A blue light shone around Ekans allowing Venonat to escape.
“What do you think you’re doing!?” the boy angrily shouted at his Ekans. “Use Bite again! Now!”
Ekans turned to look at its trainer, upset. It hissed softly as if to say that it couldn’t, but the trainer was none-the-wiser and continued shouting at Ekans to use Bite.

The Ekans turned to look at Venonat pathetically and inched towards her sympathetically. The Ekans shut its eyes: it was ready to receive the knockout blow.
“…Confusion” Jay told Venonat trying not to look at the poor Ekans.
Venonat responded. She tried her best, so that Ekans would faint in that one hit, and so spent a lot of time concentrating to build up the basic psychic power she had.

Suddenly, she opened her eyes, which were now a magnificent red colour and darted her paw into the air. Ekans, now also glowing red, elevated and sped back down once Venonat had pushed her paw downwards. The Ekans was on the floor with its eyes closed – it was over.

“Stupid useless piece of-”
“Shut up!” barked Jay, which received the attention of Fern and Saito. “Don’t talk of your Pokemon like that!”

The boy stood there in silence. His mouth curved at the sides, and, not-before-long, he began to laugh uncontrollably. He turned around – still laughing – and ran away back through the cave.
“Hey!” yelled Fern, starting to make chase.
“Oh shi-” Saito added, also making haste to follow the boy.

“Come on Venonat!” Jay called over, and as soon as Venonat had leaped onto Jay’s head, the two of them began to follow Fern and Saito with the means of catching the boy he had just beaten.​

Titan500

Solar Panels
Jay had not noticed Samuel, who had watched the battle with interest. The boy Jay had defeated's Ekans was still on the ground. He walked towards it carefully, before lifting it upwards. Reaching into his pack, the young man pulled out a Revive, before using it on the snake.

"Ekanss," the snake hissed softly, waking up. It looked up in alarm at Samuel, who merely smiled.

"My companions are looking for your trainer," he said. "We will be following them. Do you wish to accompany me?"

The Ekans nodded, before beginning to follow Samuel, who had ran after Saito, Jay and Fern. A few minutes later he caught up, stepping in line with the teenagers.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Jay had almost caught up to where Fern and Saito were. Still running, he reached into his pack and took out Eevee’s Pokeball.
“Eevee,” he said as he let him out, “I need you to go back and find Mudkip. And, if you can, get the other trainers to follow you.”
Eevee nodded his head, and then jumped to catch the Oran Berry that Jay threw to him before gulping it down.
“Good luck…”

Eevee darted back through the cave as fast as he could. He could see someone running towards him, and so kept to the shadows in case it was an enemy. The person ran past, and Eevee realised that it was one of the trainers who had briefly caught up with the others. He had an Ekans wrapped around his shoulders.

Eevee had continued to run and noticed that the cave was becoming brighter with each pounce: he was almost out.

Blinded by the sun, Eevee skidded and could see the other trainers finishing their battles and heading out into the cave. Desperately, Eevee looked around to find Mudkip, but had no luck. Stricken with panic, Eevee started to call out and ring the Soothe Bell loudly.

There was no answer.

Eevee decided to run back through the cave.

…​

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Jay filled Paul in on everything that had happened in the cave.
“Woah! So was it this Ekans?” he asked in surprise, pointing at the Ekans that Samuel held around his shoulders.

Shocked, Jay looked towards the Ekans, and sure enough, it was the one he had battled earlier. He looked up at Venonat, and then handed her an Oran Berry. The two of them walked over to Ekans who slowly slid off of Samuel’s shoulders to meet the two of them. The Ekans hissed softly and then Venonat gave him the Oran Berry. The Ekans smiled at the two of them happily.

Jay then gave his attention to Eevee who had been nudging at Jay for the last minute.
“What is it, Eevee?” he asked, before looking around confused. “…And where’s Mudkip?”
Eevee shook his head and looked disappointed.
Trying to cheer Eevee up, Jay told him that it was OK. “He’ll turn up later, won’t he?” he said, smiling.
Eevee buried his head in Jay’s arms to rest. Jay patted him on the head.

“We should wait here for the others” started Fern abruptly. “We don’t know what we’ll meet later on…”
The group gave their nods of approval, and sat down to rest.

The only thing that Jay could think about was Ekans’ trainer and the way he spoke of his Pokemon. He gritted his teeth in anger, and clenched his fists.

He could never forgive somebody like that.​

Titan500

Solar Panels
Samuel watched the scene with a slight tinge of happiness. The Venonat and Ekans were together, eating peacefully. He returned his attention to the teenagers beside him, watching them. As he was already technically a man, he was obliged to keep an eye on them. Finally, he spoke up.

"What do we expect to find in here?" he asked, before opening one of his Pokeballs. Ottoman appeared, jumping out in a flurry of sparks.

"Pi!" it cried out. Samuel nodded, and provided the bird with some seeds.

(I still have not gotten the Zephyr Badge.)

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Eevee buried his face in Jay's clothes. He was ashamed of himself for not being able to find Mudkip - it was a simple task that Jay had given him. Where could Mudkip have got to...?

Mudkipz2.png

-15 minutes earlier-

A Stunky stood giving a watchful eye to Mudkip. As its comrades began battling he had simply scuttled over to his opponent, examining him from head to toe.

"Mud?" he questioned. He wasn't particularly in the mood to battle either but was wondering what the Stunky was up to.

Suddenly the Stunky lifted his leg and let out a Smokescreen which covered the area in a dark brown smog. Mudkip couldn't see anything. Although, he could hear distant footsteps through the smoke: Stunky was preparing an attack! The Stunky emerged from the smoke and pounced at Mudkip with his claws out. Mudkip scooped up dirt with his tail, and after wetting it, flicked it into Stunky's eyes, momentarily blinding him, allowing Mudkip to ready a Water Gun.

Stunky scraped the dirt from its eyes and swiftly dodged the jet of water that pulsated towards him. Annoyed, Mudkip started to run straight ahead and then leaped into the ground, burrowing his way through.

The Smokescreen disappeared...

"What happened to Mud...kip..." Rain wondered. She had been watching the scene from afar.
Samosa had also been watching. He shook his head: he had no clue where Mudkip had gone.

He looked over at the Stunky and gasped loudly at what he saw - Stunky was collapsed on the ground with swirls in his eyes.
"What the-?" he shouted in surprise.

Rain was staring at the entrance to the cave. She thought that she had noticed something out of the corner of her eye.

...Something glowing.​