• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: Team Rocket Strikes Back!

FernTransparent-1.png
MaruMaru.png
TarjaSan.png
FERN REID
PetKun2.png
RyuSuki2.png
FernTransparent2-1.png

“We should wait here for the others” started Fern abruptly. “We don’t know what we’ll meet later on…”
The group gave their nods of approval, and sat down to rest.
After an awkward silence Samuel turned to the others,
“What do we expect to find in here?” he asked the others, trying to gather possible ideas of what they were up against.
Fern thought about it, but really didn’t know, he had never gave it thought, all he knew was that both teams were here – Galactic and Rocket – and that hopefully Elm was too.
Fern shrugged and the group went into an awkward silence again, which seemed to frustrate Fern, a boy who always wanted something to talk about.
Suddenly Samuel’s Pidgey started to chirp loudly, shattering the silence and instantly drawing Fern’s attention. Fern watched as the small bird started to pick at the seeds that lay on the cave floor. As Fern gazed at the bird closely, he noticed a very odd feature. As the light hit its feathers they seemed to turn an alternate colour. The bird cleaned its mysterious gold feathers after finishing its food and chirped satisfyingly. Fern had heard about these shiny Pokémon, but he was sure it was just a rumour.
Fern groaned as his stomach started to rumble, they had been here for a while and he had left without breakfast,
‘Where are the others?’
“Oh Feeeern!” he heard someone yelled from behind, turning round Fern saw Samosa and his Honchkrow. Then emerging from the shadows came Rain and the Pokémon he had battled against when fighting Annabelle – Bayleef.
‘Her Chikorita evolved!’

Last edited:

Seishi

Eevee Obsessive
Rain smiled and ran over to Fern excitedly.
"So whatcha think? doesn't Sakurai look great?" she asked happily. Daisuke was in her arms, looking up at Fern with a friendly expression.
"Looks like we managed to beat those bad guys!" she said with a smile. "They were pretty tough though. But everyone did great!~"

Rain looked around at the assembled group of trainers. They were all so different. She looked at the Ekans that Jay had acquired, remembering that she thought she had heard one as she was fighting her own battle with Team Rocket. She felt a little sorry for it since its first trainer seemed to have abandoned it, but she knew it'd be taken care of by Jay.

"So...what now?" she asked somewhat quietly, embarrassed at seeming a little impatient.

Dac Eldritch

It begins again
"Hmm...seems that we're done here," Dac thought. After that he then saw trainers including the one who was a Gym Leader, but he didn't know that go into the cave as well. "I don't think we're needed here anymore, Tyrogue, let's head back to Violet City and rest up for the gym battle," said Dac. He took out Tyrogue's pokeball and returned it. Tyrogue had just battled so it needed its rest. Shortly after that Dac began to backtrack his way to Violet City.

A few minutes later......

"Here you go, sir, your pokemon are all better now, please do come see us again when you need to," said Nurse Joy handing him his pokeballs. "So, you plan on taking on the gym next?" she asked.
"Actually yeah, I do plan on doing that, later," said Dac walking out of the pokemon center. He then looked into his PokeGear and pulled up a map of Violet City once again. His destination wasn't very far from here. He soon reached the gym, but his jaw dropped when he got to the door, "Cloooooosed? You gotta be kidding me," said Dac, "All this time that passed and its CLOSED STILL?! AUGH!" grunted Dac. He then thought about calming down and decided to sit on a nearby bench just to wait until it eventually opened.

FernTransparent-1.png
MaruMaru.png
TarjaSan.png
FERN REID
PetKun2.png
RyuSuki2.png
FernTransparent2-1.png

As much as Fern wanted to spend time talking with Rain, they couldn’t waste time now that they were all gathered, they had to try find Elm.
“So… what now?” Rain asked them somewhat quietly, embarrassed at seeming a little impatient.
Fern pointed further into the cave,
“I believe we have a huge battle soon, make sure you’s guys are ready.”
Fern ran off into the distance, calling on the others to follow after him.

Soon they all arrived at a dead end, no Rocket, Galactic or Elm.
“Where are they?” Fern mumbled to himself.
Fern turned to the others, for some reason Saito trying to encourage them into doing very strange poses, he was obviously manga-obsessed.
“Look at that Oakley!” a mysterious voice yelled excitedly, “They fell for our trap just like you said they would!”
Two girls fell from the cave’s ceiling with Pokéballs in hand. They didn’t look like they could be in an evil organisation, but then again looks could be deceiving.
One of the girls clicked her fingers, and five other Rocket members appeared, the two from earlier and Vincent included.
“If you’re looking for Elm,” one of the girls told them, “Galactic have him!”
She laughed to herself and then the Rocket members tossed their Pokéballs into the air.
“Prepare to die!” Vincent roared.
Fern watched in fear as many Pokémon emerged.
There was the Rattata and Girafarig from earlier, then Vincent’s Charmeleon and Eevee, then the two other grunts, one male, one female, had sent out another Rattata, a Grimer, and a Stantler.
The head girls had obviously decided to reserve their Pokémon for once the grunts had been defeated, well if the grunts were defeated.[/I]

Titan500

Solar Panels
The grunts were rather young and unexperienced looking to Samuel. The young man ran over to the boy with a Rattata, and smiled slightly.

"You don't seem to be showing much love," he remarked, sending out his Pidgey. The shiny bird seemed to catch the grunt's attention, making him determined to win.

"Once I'm finished with you I'm taking that Pokemon!" he exclaimed confidently.

The only answer was Ottoman smashing right into the Rattata, sending it upwards, where the bird began to create a gust.

"Tough luck little one," Samuel said. "Your lack of experience is a deciding factor in this match, which I have the height, and the age advantage."

To most it would seem that the man had cracked his first joke ever since the age of twelve, but that was not the case. As Rattata tried in vain to escape the wind, Ottoman continued the onslaught, before smashing it into a wall, causing the rat to faint.

"Checkmate."

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
(Since I deleted the post with me coming out of the cave and all, I'll assume I can come now)

Paul went through the cave and saw several girls and others. They seemed to be fighting Fern, Rain, and everybody else, so Paul decided to help.
Samuel was facing a boy with his Pidgey. Pidgey beat the boy's Rattata easily. As soon as Samuel beat the boy, another boy came up to him and smiled.
"You can't beat the greatness of my Grimer!", he yelled confidently.
The boy sent out a Grimer. The Grimer glared at Paul and so did the boy.
"Go, Chimchar!", Paul threw his Pokéball into the air and Chimchar came out in a red flash of light.
"Chimchar!", Chimchar spit flames out of his mouth at Grimer.
"Dodge it!", the boy yelled desperately.
But Grimer was too slow and was hit by Chimchar's flames. The boy groaned and screamed at Grimer.
"You moron! DODGE IT!", Grimer switched his glare to the boy, who backed down while Paul sighed. This guy was definitely Team Rocket or Galactic. Or a bad trainer.
"Grimer! Mud-Slap!"
Grimer threw mud at Chimchar's face.
"Chimchar, use Ember to burn the mud! Then, use Fury Swipes!", Paul ordered.
Flames came out of Chimchar's mouth and burnt the mud. That created a small smokescreen, which Chimchar jumped through and scratched Grimer several times. The Grimer fell on the ground and fainted. The boy looked at Grimer, Paul, and Chimchar with shock.
"I'll get my revenge!", the boy yelled, withdrawing Grimer. "I will!"
The boy ran away while Paul looked and shook his head.

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
Samuel was deep in concentration. He watched as a slightly older boy, another Team Rocket grunt, approached him with a Stantler. He stood stoically, before gesturing to Ottoman.

"Quick Attack now," he whispered. The bird gave barely any recognition as it smashed into the deer, knocking it slightly off balance. As it was much larger, the Stantler was able to hold against the attack, and then jumped, smashing its antlers in Ottoman. It fell towards the ground, collapsing.

"Are you able to battle still?" he asked the bird, concern in his voice. It struggled to get up, but succeeded. Ottoman flapped its wings, created a large whirlwind, trapping the Stantler. Seeing an opportunity, Samuel called out.

"Use Gust!"

A small tornado appeared, which began spinning towards the deer, battering it. After a few more moments in broke through, smashing into the small bird. Ottoman tried to dodge, but was smashed into a wall. It rose again, and charged. Surprised and unready, the Stantler could only blink as the Pidgey crashed into it with terrifying force, smashing it into its trainer.

"I'll get you for that outsider!" the grunt cried out, before kicking his Stantler off.

Samuel was concerning himself with other matters, and ran towards Ottoman, who had sustained several injuries.

"You'll be okay," he said, soothing it. But before his eyes the Pidgey began flashing, and glowed majestically. After the light died down, a Pidgeotto stood in its place.

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
Vincent was eager to join the battle as he rushed toward Paul.
"Your friend is fighting my friend. So, prepare for me to battle you!", Vincent laughed.
Paul thought he was kind of weird already. Vincent threw two Pokéballs out, revealing Charmeleon and Eevee. Paul threw too into the air as well. Ditto and Staravia came out of them.
"Ditto, Transform into Staravia! Both, use Double Team!", Paul ordered.
The enormous amount of Staravias confused Eevee and Charmeleon.
"Wing Attack!", Paul ordered.
All of the Staravias attacked Eevee and Charmeleon.
"Use any attacks!", Vincent yelled desperately. He was not having fun now. Eevee was tackling every single Staravia while Charmeleon was burning them. All disintergrated in one hit.
"Huh? Where's the real one?", Vincent said, confused.
To answer his question, Ditto and Staravia slammed their wings into Eevee and Charmeleon. They shrieked in pain, though they both got up. Eevee, without orders, angrily tackled Ditto. It fell back and reverted back to Ditto form.
"Transform into...that Pidgeotto over there!", Paul yelled.
Ditto transformed into a Pidgeotto and growled. The real fight was just beginning.

(I'm not using the usual double spacing thing because Zero suggested not to, so I won't. Yeah, just wanted to say.)

Last edited:

Titan500

Solar Panels
For Samuel, he had two more trainers to battle, as Vincent was being held off by Paul. The young man confronted the two trainers, one female the other male, who had a Rattata and a Girafarig. They arrogantly turned to him, eyes blazing slightly, and spoke with a seemingly posh accent.

"We shall defeat you and take your Pokemon," the female said snobbishly.

"Obviously you seem rather confident," Samuel replied, before throwing out two Pokeballs. Crosser and Grovyle appeared, standing majestically.

"Of course we will win!" the male cried out. "You will fall beneath the might of Team Rocket and Team Galactic!"

Seeing how annoying they were, more annoying than Saito talking about movies, anime and manga non-stop, Samuel decided to end the battle quickly.

"Crosser, use Aerial Ace," he called out. "Grovyle, go in pursuit of Girafarig!"

The two Pokemon nodded, and charged at their enemies. Rattata could only blink as it was slashed by the Heracross, and kicked towards Girafarig, who tried to run. It failed to escape, as Grovyle was in pursuit, knocking it over.

"Girafarig you failure!" the female cried out. "Attack them!"

The horse looked up pleadingly at its trainer, but was then set upon by Crosser and Grovyle, who began to barrage it until it fainted. Samuel turned towards the two grunts.

"Any more words?" he asked.

There weren't any more, as the two ran off, leaving only Vincent with Paul.

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Jay caught sight of his target: Ekans’ trainer.
“AHAHAHAHA!!” he laughed maniacally, getting up off the ground, disappearing into the darkness of the cave…

“Ekansssss” the snake Pokemon hissed, uncurling off Jay. He then started to make haste to follow his trainer.
Jay also chased the grunt, following the sounds of heavy footsteps and the echoing laugh that bounced from wall to wall.

Jay had completely lost sight of Ekans, and he had come to a fork in the cave. He reached into his pack and hoisted out Venonat’s Sport Ball, letting her out before ordering instructions:
“I need to know which way to go to find Ekans.”
“Nat” she said, nodding her head. Her eyes beamed a scarlet colour and Jay could easily make out each individual compound on each of her eyes. As the colour faded, she started to scurry away down the right-sided passage. “Veno-no!” she called to Jay getting him to follow.

The grunt grinned as he saw his Ekans approach loudly hissing his name out for attention. “Well…WELL!!” he mocked, erupting into laughter and clapping his hands together at the sight before him. “Isn’t this a TREAT!?” he yelled kicking dust into the Pokemon’s eyes.
“Sssss” Ekans softly begged.
“Oh, I’m sorry…” the grunt replied gently bending down to pat Ekans on the head. “I’m so, so sorry…”

He started to chuckle…

“I’m so, so sorry that you are nothing BUT PATHETIC TRASH!!” he screamed harshly kicking Ekans.

He then began to laugh menacingly; his eyes rolled back into his head.​

Last edited:

FireTypeLover

Mr. Soul Stealer
The other people already beat the grunts, so only Vincent was left. Paul glared at him, then ordered Ditto to use Sand-Attack. Pidgeotto slash Ditto kicked sand into Eevee's eyes, then Charmeleon's, blinding them.
"Staravia, Agility, then Wing Attack!" Paul commanded.
"You morons! ATTACK, YOU MORONS, GAH!", Vincent screamed. Staravia used Agility, then smashed his wings into Eevee and Charmeleon, throwing them both into the air.
"Ditto, Whirlwind!", Paul ordered.
Ditto flapped his wings and a small whirlwind appeared. It threw both Pokémon into a wall, making them faint. Paul grinned and withdrew his Pokémon.
"Treat your Pokémon well.", Paul said before Vincent ran away. Paul shook his head and continued. "Or you'll never win."
Paul walked to the rest of his teammates.
"So...we defeated all those pitiful grunts, so let's find Professor Elm now."

Last edited:

Dac Eldritch

It begins again
Earlier......

*ring* *ring*

Dac's PokeGear suddenly rung, "Hello, who is this," asked Dac, "Hey, Dac, where did you go? We're still battling here!" said a familiar voice, "Rain? How'd you get my number?" he asked, "I dunno, it just fell off of my body, I have no idea how it got there," said Rain. "No! No time for friendly conversation, we could use your help still, Dac, please come back!" she yelled. Dac practically felt like his ears would be blown off by the volume, "Okay okay, I'm coming, just don't scream like that again I might go deaf," said Dac hanging up.

He then stood up and took out a pokeball, "Come on out," he said as the pokeball opened revealing his Ralts. It floated over to him and smiled, "Okay, Ralts, I need your help, there's a cave not too far from here and I need to get there quick, can ya Teleport us to there?" he asked it. Ralts then went into a deep trance and broke it shortly after. It shook its head meaning no at Dac sadly, "Oh well, it was worth a try, let's go," he said walking in the direction of the cave.

Present Time.....

He and Ralts were now outside of the cave, "Well, Ralts this is it," said Dac, "there are others inside already, but I've been called to assist them, let's go." He then began to walk inside of the cave with Ralts following him.

(I shall delete this post in a few days)
You are probably wondering why I have been away so much since my last post - well the main reasons are work and school. However I also have to keep track of two forums, one of which has only just been created, which I am Admins of myself and two other forums which I go on more than the Serebii Forums due to knowing more people from them.
Hopefully I shall be on the roleplay again regularly soon and I apologize for the inconvenience. I have also been working on the book version of the roleplay which has involved having to spend time drawing as well.
If you have any concerns or want to ask about anything, such as the book or links to the other forums etc. then feel more than welcome to PM me.
Thankyou,
Zero.

Titan500

Solar Panels
Samuel was slightly amused. One eyebrow quirked up, before looking at the younger and shorter man.

"That would be a good idea," he said. "Only if we knew where he was."

Seeing that the boy probably would not want to give up, he continued speaking.

"Let's split up. We can meet back here later and see if we have found any body."

With that, Samuel opened up a pokeball, and his not very obedient Gastly came out. He gestured to it, and began walking towards the tunnel he had seen earlier. That was when he looked back.

"Good luck."