• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon That Have Made You Legitimately Upset:

Lucariomen

So, basically, I saw a video from my favorite Pokétuber (MandJTV) called "Pokémon That Have Wronged Me". He talked about experiences with certain Pokémon that made him feel pretty salty. So since I'm very original, I'm gonna do the same!

Wobbuffet: My favorite Pokémon fangame is a pretty obscure one called Pokémon Mystery Universe: an open-world, MMO PMD game with all eight generations of Pokémon and many special events with a very friendly community. The game is pretty fun overall (here's the link if you're interested. Tell the players that Lucariomen said hello: https://www.pmuniverse.net/), but if you don't know, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon moves work differently, and the moves Counter and Mirror Coat, Wobbuffet's courtesy, ,which would create a barrier on the user, which would reflect EVERY MOVE that you used on it on a short period of time with DOUBLE DAMAGE, which is particullarly annoying if you consider how the bestmoves in the game are wide-ranged. (Hyper Voice, Blizzard, Earthquake, etc)

A specific late-game dungeon called Cryptic Chasm was my favorite of all the dungeons, because I could loot a lot by selling the constant Big Nuggets that plagued the area, so did Reviving Items, and in the boss fight, you would be rewarded by Golden Masks (50+ Recruitment Rate Items), Relic Statues/Relic Crowns, Evolution Items, and even the possibility to recruit Mewtwo! However, there was one thing I didn't like from that dungeon: it was plagued with Wobbuffets. I was using Lucario and spamming Earthquake for the most part of the dungeon, but when Wobbuffet arrived, I had to be more cautious. It took time to learn that lesson, with over 100 REVIVER SEEDS USED in that dungeon. So, Wobbuffet annoys me a lot.

Which Pokémon have made you feel upset the most? Which of them has drained your sanity like Wobbuffet (to me)?

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Lucario because of its overexposure in the anime and its personality are always obnoxious. Also I don't really like most of the characters that have one.
and now Ash has one, ugh

Pokefan_1987

Avid Pokemon TCG Card collector.
Rotom-Dex :mad:: This thing gets on your nerves very easily if you play ultra sun/ultra moon. The Roto-Loto powers are nice and being able to occasionally use a Z-Move again more than once in a battle is nice. He may have been designed mostly for kids but this whining robotic companion/info-drone quickly becomes so annoying... that he even admits it.
"Listen up! Here's where I give you advice you didn't ask for! bzzt"

Happens after

-after every wild Pokemon encounter
-after every time I check my Pokedex
-after a Trainer battle
-after leveling up (It also asks if you should go to the photo club to take pictures of a evolution he gets excited after taking him there)
-if you have haven't been saving after playing for a while
-after exiting a store, building or Poke Center
-after exiting the PC, Festival Plaza, or Poke Pelago

-after every 10 goddamn seconds
-makes fun of you if it thinks your trainer passport has had a bad hairday

Last edited:

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Candice and her Froslass was the peak of my punishment for trying to play that game with just 2 Pokemon, both weak to Ice.

I almost quit, I remember getting that upset.

Aduro

Mt.BtlMaster
Yungoos and Gumshoos. I have heard too much about Donald effing Trump in the last six years. I don't want any refence to him to be a permanent part of Pokemon.
Its a shame that they ruined probably the one shot they will take at making a honey badger pokemon. Those things are courageous and ingenious monsters.

Pokefan_1987

Yungoos and Gumshoos. I have heard too much about Donald effing Trump in the last six years. I don't want any refence to him to be a permanent part of Pokemon.
Its a shame that they ruined probably the one shot they will take at making a honey badger pokemon. Those things are courageous and ingenious monsters.
It's already drilled into my mind. I just take the opportunity to insult Trump when i faint them.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Roselia. Being a swampert trainer (at least one to whom the concept of coverage moves didn't occur to, meaning the swampert didn't carry an ice attack) means the sight of just about any grass type is enough to give one nasty flashbacks, but one with poison point which can punish you for trying to attack it with free damage every turn is just over the top. I often say budew is the most important baby pokémon for me because if I hadn't caught one not knowing what it evolved into, I likely would've never got my roserade due to my grudge against its unevolved form making me refuse to train one. I even prevented my budew from evolving until I got a shiny stone so I'd never actually have to train a roselia.

Fortunately for it, I recruited a couple in Mysterious Dungeon who were likeable enough to make me forgive the species, but it's definitely at the top of my list of pokémon I don't want as a battle opponent.

I always saw typhlosion as the honey badger pokémon. The yungoos line appears to be more meant to be mongoose-like.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Rotom. I had no real opinions about it when it was first introduced in Gen IV, but its Wash Forme was annoying to deal with whenever I had to battle it in B2/W2. And of course, the Rotom Zukan (Pokedex) in US/UM was another irritation.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Malamar.

Just WTF is that thing anyway? An owl? A squid? An Owlsquid? And it just kinda waves back and forth.....
Cephalopods have beaks. In some of them, that's the only hard part of their body. The reason why it looks like an "owlsquid" is because its upside down from Inkay. The eyes are like that way to show how sinister it is, and it's upside down (in-universe) because the lovable Inkay gets its morality flipped into the insidious Malamar

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
They are based on detectives. Even in an interview, the developers said that they aren’t based on Trump.

Pokefan_1987

The Galarian fossil Pokemon. Do I really need to explain why?
Also, a number of Pokemon with unique typings but ugly or creepy designs, such as Orbeetle, Diggersby and especially Volcanion.
Volcanion is clearly based on a geyser. It's literally a quadrupedal mountain. But it is odd that the steam tubes/arms can be folded into a ring.

Zafie

A Longtime Fan
I mean there's probably a few but I can only really recall one that 'wronged' me and that would have to be Buneary from the Diamond & Pearl.
I'd caught one and added it to my team without realizing that it only evolved through high friendship. I was upset when it wouldn't evolve... Such a dumb bunny xD

Pokefan_1987

I mean there's probably a few but I can only really recall one that 'wronged' me and that would have to be Buneary from the Diamond & Pearl.
I'd caught one and added it to my team without realizing that it only evolved through high friendship. I was upset when it wouldn't evolve... Such a dumb bunny xD
Not only that it is among those few that need the highest ammount of friendship to evolve like Crobat.... but Crobat is strong.