• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon that shouldn´t evolved and Pokémon that should evolve instead

~Flareon~

Corphish won't evolve & my signature is too big

Gaiash said:
Ash usually has 2 or 3 unevolved Pokemon that has the ability to evolve from each region (excluding Orange Islands) but Houen only has Corphish so Corphish should stay as he is.

Also your sig is too large
Sorry Gaiash, I will not make my signature bigger again. Also my signature have been changed already by today & yesterday. And you said that Ash's Corphish will not evolve into Crawdaunt after the Battle Frontier or maybe it could stay as he is. Maybe it will evolve someday.

Last edited:

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Joey Ong said:
You are right Lovely May probably May's Pokemons don't need to evolve because they are very strong against tough opponents in the Pokemon Contest.
Which is why I want them all dead. It's the one trait May actually shares with Kanto Ash and it's the worse of his traits.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
The Big Al said:
Which is why I want them all dead.
What, even Combusken? You fiend ;_;

enflamedsteelix

Enflamed to the end
What confuses me is cyndiquil took down steelix in the battle with jasmine, and I was sure it was going to evolve, I mean anything in the show taking down a steelix or something in that catagory in its first stage normally means evolution time, right?

JazzJazz

enflamedsteelix said:
What confuses me is cyndiquil took down steelix in the battle with jasmine, and I was sure it was going to evolve, I mean anything in the show taking down a steelix or something in that catagory in its first stage normally means evolution time, right?

Not really, evolution is a damn funny thing in the anime. Beating steelix proved that cyndaquil is quite a powerful pokemon as it is... having it evolve afterwards might have been a bit pointless.

JazzJazz

Mattthegreat995 said:
Now we gotta evolve Cynda...

It's got to get onto Ash's team first... but I don't really see a need for cyndaquil to evolve (nor do I ever, but I do enjoy it when they occur).

C

crobatman

If grovyle evolved, I think there could be a show with a charizard vs. sceptile rivalry.