• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic (PG)- Discussion Thread

Double-oh-Platypus

So Talia will be battling Elly? I can't remember if Purple ever mentioned what kind of Pokemon I should use for the battle. If I don't hear from her later today I'll just use a random Pokemon that can be 'boxed' by Elly off side. ;)

Torpoleon

Didn't Purplepassion say something about Syther?

Torpoleon

After the contest, would any fancy our characters having dinner and then going to sleep? Then, we'd start the Bertha Tournament.

Double-oh-Platypus

Sure, sure. I'll make my post today now that I've got a few things out of the way and Purple never replied anyway and I couldn't find a post where she said what Pokemon Elly should use.

Torpoleon

Well, do you know what Pokémon Elly uses? Or maybe you could have Elly use some random Pokémon that Elly would never use again (unless if Purple decides to have Elly keep the Pokémon).

Then, it will be Talia VS Oliver. After you post, DOP, I'll post with Zach & Caroline having dinner.

Double-oh-Platypus

Or maybe you could have Elly use some random Pokémon that Elly would never use again (unless if Purple decides to have Elly keep the Pokémon).

I mentioned that yesterday, I think. ^^;

And that's fine. I mean, I didn't really need to know that Zach and Caroline would be having dinner, but whatever. Haha.

Torpoleon

Yeah, so you can post whenever you are ready and then Silver Seoul will start the Final Match. I'll begin my post now.

Purplepassion(when you get back on): You can have Anthony & Dahlia head to dinner/sleep now.

Basically, we'll have dinner and sleep at Valor Lakefront and then head off to the Bertha Tournament.

EDIT: I almost forgot. In the anime (and games), there is a restaurant where you battle trainers. In the games, it is simpler and you don't battle to be able to eat there. In the anime, you battle the hosts in a double battle (or whatever floats your boat) and if you win, you can eat there. It is called the Seven Stars Restaurant, but you can make up restaurants in Valor Lakefront, I just thought I'd bring up this small piece of information.

Last edited:

Silver_Seoul

Umm, I could have sworn we were in Pastoria. How are we gonna get all the way back to Valor Lakefront?

Torpoleon

It's not that far away. It would be too long and then from Valor Lakefront to the Bertha Tournament is not long either. When DOP posts, you can start the Final Match.

I just posted with the battle. Next will be the date and them going to sleep.

I have to log off now, but if you have any questions, ask Shadow to ask me the question since he'll be on shortly after I log off.

Silver_Seoul

Oh, alright. I get it. It just confused me for a second.

Torpoleon

OK. I'll post a little later on in the day. We'll be able to finish the contest before Monday, for sure!

Silver_Seoul

You can write it all out, if you don't mind. I wouldn't have much to add, and it'd pace things quicker.

Torpoleon

I was talking with Silver Seoul and here is what I have for the next contest, the Celestic Contest:

Celestic Town Contest
Appeal Round:
Bridget- Pass
Caroline- Pass
Zach- Pass
Oliver- Pass

Battle Round 1:
Bridget VS ??? (Bridget wins)
Oliver VS ??? (Oliver wins)
Zach VS ??? (Zach wins)
Caroline VS ??? (Caroline wins)

Battle Round Semi-Finals:
Bridget VS Oliver (Bridget wins)
Caroline VS Zach (Caroline wins)

Battle Round Finals:
Bridget VS Caroline (Bridget wins)

We can make more rounds for the battle too, if you guys want. Also, here is a refresher for the even closer Bertha Tournament:

Pokémon Bertha Tournament
Round 1:
Zach VS Bridget (Zach wins)
Caroline VS Dahlia (Caroline wins)
Anthony VS Oliver (Anthony wins)
Jazzy VS Talia (Jazzy wins)

Round 2:
Zach VS Jazzy (Zach wins)
Caroline VS Anthony (Caroline wins)

Round 3:
Zach VS Caroline (Zach wins)- Caroline's Togepi evolves.

Don't hesitate to ask to see these things if we are multiple pages ahead from where I post these since I have a document on the netbook for everything from the Bertha Tournament to the End.

Double-oh-Platypus

I'm not going to be on for much of the afternoon due to a school project with a friend, but Silver, if you could post the attacks besides Aqua Jet and Brick Break that you'd like Buizel to use, that would be great, thanks :)

Silver_Seoul

Sorry I'm late with the reply but, Water Pulse, Aqua Jet, Brick Break, and Pursuit. No problem.