• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic (PG)- Discussion Thread

Silver_Seoul

Haha I know that feeling. Shame the weekend is ending, and yet another school week is here. :p

Torpoleon

OK, now Silver Seoul & DOP, try to make your next posts be them eating and going to sleep, all in one post. Then, I'll start the Bertha Tournament if you are all ready.

Double-oh-Platypus

I don't really care if we just do a timeskip. I don't really have the time or the energy to just write out a post that's as boring and meaningless to read as eating and going to sleep. I figured if I don't feel like I'm obligated to write it, no one is going to read it. :p

Torpoleon

Well, it doesn't really matter. Just so long as I start the Bertha Tournament.

DOP said:
Purple never replied anyway

Sorrysorrysorry! I was so busy I could only post while not looking at the discussion thread! Ah well. Just for future battles, have her use a Scizor.

And I guess Dahlia won't enter the Celestic contest because she and Anthony will be with Anthony's rival Marissa at the time, but Luke (Dahlia's main rival) may probably enter. If that's allowed, have him use a Luxio.

Double-oh-Platypus

Sorrysorrysorry! I was so busy I could only post while not looking at the discussion thread! Ah well. Just for future battles, have her use a Scizor.

And I guess Dahlia won't enter the Celestic contest because she and Anthony will be with Anthony's rival Marissa at the time, but Luke (Dahlia's main rival) may probably enter. If that's allowed, have him use a Luxio.

No worries, no worries :) And I'll keep that in mind. I can't even remember what I wrote she used, haha.

Um, so, Torp, unless you really want us to, I guess we can post in the roleplay thread, but I wouldn't really mind if we just sort of timeskipped. I mean, I know I've complained about the fact that our characters never slept in the past, but I've sort of gotten used to having our people be mindless zombies and just move at strange paces.

Torpoleon

No worries, no worries :) And I'll keep that in mind. I can't even remember what I wrote she used, haha.

Um, so, Torp, unless you really want us to, I guess we can post in the roleplay thread, but I wouldn't really mind if we just sort of timeskipped. I mean, I know I've complained about the fact that our characters never slept in the past, but I've sort of gotten used to having our people be mindless zombies and just move at strange paces.
You could have just had them have the tag battle at the Seven Stars Restaurant, but I guess time skipping would be OK.

Do you know what place Luke would get in? (Obviously, it would be wither the Appeal Round or Battle Round #1, although I could make more round.)

If you guys want, I can start the Bertha Tournament and those whose characters are not sleeping could just time skip to the Bertha Tournament. Do you guys remember how the tournament will play out?

Torpoleon

OK, Purplepassion. Who do you want Luke to face in Battle Round 1? The choices are Zach, Caroline, Oliver & Bridget. Yeah, I guess it would be a little bit epic, considering Caroline's Togepi evolves.

And DOP, what were your plans for the Celestic Contest? I forgot, sorry. Only three spots are open for Battle Round 1.

Double-oh-Platypus

@Torp: I said that you can fit Talia in wherever she needs to be. She'll be entering, but I don't really care where she goes after that, so it doesn't matter if she's not able to make it to the battle round.

Torpoleon

Well, how about she doesn't make it past the Appeal Round and the rest are NPCs, if that is what everyone else wants? That way, I could do Zach & Caroline's Round 1 Battles at the same time and Silver Seoul could do the same for Oliver & Bridget.

There are Celestic Ruins and some other interesting things that Talia, Jasmine, Dahlia & Anthony could do during the contest if you guys want. Just remember that Oliver & Bridget get kidnapped by Team Galactic at Celestic Town.

Luke could battle Bridget, or something.

And the Celestic Ruins idea is really fine, considering Marissa lives close to it and Dahlia and Anthony will be with her for the duration of the contest.

Torpoleon

OK, I'll have that all added for the contest, Purple.

Now, want me to post the Bertha Tournament Introduction and then you guys could time-skip directly to Mr. Backlot's Mansion? (Mr. Backlot will be the referee, although you could just call him the referee.)

Torpoleon

Which character is it? Talia loses in the first round, so if it is her, you could wait until she loses for the catch. The evolution could happen during one of Jasmine's battles or during Talia's battle, depending on who it is.

EDIT: I'll post shortly.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Talia will be capturing a Vulpix in the Trophy Garden and Jasmine's Abra will be evolving.
Cool, so Talia could capture Vulpix when she loses and Abra could evolve in either match that Jasmine is in, if that is what you want.

Torpoleon

You can make your time-skip post now if you want.