• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic (PG)- Discussion Thread

Torpoleon

OK, so I had my character sign up for the contest. My next post will be Caroline's appeal. Hopefully everyone will start signing up too.

I'll have Brielle sign up in my next post. Right now I'm waiting for some others to post, as I'm a bit afraid that I'll end up spamming the thread by posting too much...

Also due to school starting tomorrow I may not be as active as I am right now. Sorry!

Double-oh-Platypus

I will be making a post shortly. I don't know if I mentioned this to anyone but I went away for a couple days this week and I was super busy trying to finish up some stuff for a Big Bang project I signed up for ages ago and left till the last minute. My bad. But yeah. I should be posting soon as I clear up some of my emails and read over what's happened.

Torpoleon

I really should have made my post sooner. Sorry about that. Anyways, now the contest can get started.

I know that some people started/will start school, so just post when you guys get the chance. RPGs aren't considered dead unless there hasn't been a new post in like 2 months.

Torpoleon

I don't we've decided who will win. We really need to get that thought out, guys!

Sorry for the inactivity! I was actually waiting to post after a bunch of others, but due to no one posting, I guess I'll revive the thread tomorrow.

Double-oh-Platypus

Made my post :)

Étienne will be both Ellie and Taylor's rivals. He's a coordinator/trainer like Ellie but he'll mostly rival Ellie during contests and Taylor during battles. He also makes Taylor ridiculously jealous, so there's always that ;)

Um, in case anyone was wondering, Étienne's accent is supposed to be British. Because there isn't really a Britain or anything in the Pokemon world, I just left that description out. Anyway, if you were confused, Ellie expected Étienne to have a French accent because of his name but it turned out to be British, which surprised her. So yeah.

So I said I'd post, but I ended up not doing so. I'm sorry.

Yeah, uh, I can't really write much at this point because I was thinking Brielle could lose in the round after this one. Could someone fill me in on who's winning the contest again?

Morpher01

Bewear my power

Yeah, uh, I can't really write much at this point because I was thinking Brielle could lose in the round after this one. Could someone fill me in on who's winning the contest again?

As far as I can tell, Double-oh-Platypus' character is the farthest...so I guess Ellie is winning.

So, if we haven't decided on who wins the contest yet...I'd like to motion for Elliot to win. He'd probably lost the next contest, though, and maybe the one after that.

If anyone has their own idea of who should win, though, I'm all ears.

Torpoleon

I guess Ellie or Elliot will win. You could have her lose to a random NPC or maybe to Elliot, if Morpher wants to do that.

As far as I can tell, Double-oh-Platypus' character is the farthest...so I guess Ellie is winning.

So, if we haven't decided on who wins the contest yet...I'd like to motion for Elliot to win. He'd probably lost the next contest, though, and maybe the one after that.

If anyone has their own idea of who should win, though, I'm all ears.
I guess it depends on what DOP wants to do.

Double-oh-Platypus

Hi! Um, I wouldn't mind if Ellie could win because I plan to have her lose the first gym battle, but actually, it doesn't really matter. I'm fine either way so if you really want Elliot to win we can do that! Maybe Ellie and Elliot could battle it out in the end? And Elliot could win? That sounds good :)

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Hi! Um, I wouldn't mind if Ellie could win because I plan to have her lose the first gym battle, but actually, it doesn't really matter. I'm fine either way so if you really want Elliot to win we can do that! Maybe Ellie and Elliot could battle it out in the end? And Elliot could win? That sounds good :)

Sounds good to me, too.

Torpoleon

OK, so it looks like Ellie will win the contest. Maybe Ellie & Elliot could battle in the finals or something. Who's going to do their battle now?

Well, coming before Ellie vs. Elliot would be Elliot vs. Brielle.

Which I really need to start, unless Morpher wants to post first?

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Well, coming before Ellie vs. Elliot would be Elliot vs. Brielle.

Which I really need to start, unless Morpher wants to post first?

My last post had Elliot saying things to Liam, so it might be better for you to post first. And then fun times will follow with Elliot VS Brielle. XD

Torpoleon

Alright, so Hurricane Sandy is coming soon and although I don't think my family will need to evacuate, there's a good chance we'll lose power for 7-10 days. If anyone else has to worry about the hurricane, let's try to do as much as we can before potentially losing power. If not, we could always wait until power gets back on, if there are going to be power outages.

*Kyurem*

I think I will sign up for this RP... I can't seem to find any sort of sheet to sign up with. Will you send it to me or something?

Torpoleon

I think I will sign up for this RP... I can't seem to find any sort of sheet to sign up with. Will you send it to me or something?
Sign U[s have been closed for a while. Sorry!