• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic (PG)- Discussion Thread

*Kyurem*

Torpoleon

Just to speed up the contest, do you guys want to make it have a total of 4 people? It would be DOP, DOP's rival, Morpher & Purple. The final round would then be DOP VS Morpher. Is that OK with everyone else? Normally, the contests would have 8 people in the battle round, but the contest has been going on for a while (and it seems like some people have quit because they haven't posted in a long time).

Torpoleon

Yeah, assuming Morpher & Purple are fine with it.

Hm, this being the last round sounds good enough for me. We need to get this show on the road anyway.

I dunno about Morpher, though.

Torpoleon

Awesome! The final round would be DOP VS Morpher, correct?

Torpoleon

Okay, finally posted. Now it's me VS Double-oh-Platypus, correct?
Yep, you're right.

After this, I guess we could all sleep at the Jubilife Pokémon Center and then head to Oreburgh City. Hopefully then some people will come back to the RPG.

Double-oh-Platypus

Should I start the battle then? Sorry I haven't been around much. For whatever reason, I don't get emails for this thread until like, two weeks after the post it takes me too >< Oops.

Torpoleon

Yeah, that sounds good.

Torpoleon

Yeah. I suggest we wrap this contest up as soon as possible.

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Okay, now that my finals are done and winter break has begun, I will no longer be posting once in a blue moon. Anyone still here?

Double-oh-Platypus

I am. Unfortunately I still have a week to go before my holidays start, but I'm still around for posting and whatnot.

EDIT: What's happening in the contest? Because I thought we agreed that Ellie would win but with the looks of where this is going, Elliot will. I don't mind if Elliot wins, but I just want a bit of a heads up so I know what's going to happen as we wrap up the battle :)

Morpher01

Bewear my power
I am. Unfortunately I still have a week to go before my holidays start, but I'm still around for posting and whatnot.

EDIT: What's happening in the contest? Because I thought we agreed that Ellie would win but with the looks of where this is going, Elliot will. I don't mind if Elliot wins, but I just want a bit of a heads up so I know what's going to happen as we wrap up the battle :)

Sorry, uh...that's kinda my bad. XD I thought Elliot would be the one winning, because then I could drop reality on his head after he gets too big for his bridges...

I'm open to negotiation, though, if you'd like.

Torpoleon

Still here. Just waiting for the contest to finish.