• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic (PG)- RPG Thread

Torpoleon

Other Important Threads:
Discussion Thread
Sign-Up Thread

Plot: It all happened 1 year ago. Lucas, a Pokemon trainer striving to be the best in Sinnoh and his sister, Dawn, striving to be the best Sinnoh co ordinater, took down Team Galactic. This event took place at Spear Pillar when the leader of Team Galactic, Cyrus, used his 2 Red Chains to summon both Dialga, the governor of time, and Palkia, the governor of space. Looker, a member of the International Police and Cynthia, the current Sinnoh Champion, were there to help. Former commanders, Mars and Jupiter, were there to help Cyrus. Things went wrong when a black hole appeared from the ground between Cyrus and the two Pokemon, Dialga and Palkia. From the black hole, Giratina had appeared. Giratina roams around as the only Pokemon in the Distortion World. The Distortion World is a place parallel to the human and Pokemon world. Giratina pulls Cyrus into the Distortion World and then Lucas, Dawn, Looker and Cynthia go on in. When they found Cyrus, Lucas and Dawn battled, and beat Cyrus. Giratina makes the realization not to stay mad since Cyrus will just stay in the Distortion World. Dialga and Palkia then go back to their respective dimensions.
But, that is what happened a year ago. Now, Cyrus is at the Distortion World, Mars and Jupiter are good girls now, Charon is arrested because of his actions at Stark Mountain, but people have reason to believe that Saturn will recreate Team Galactic although no one has seen him. Most people think that Team Galactic is gone forever; others believe that Team Galactic joined forces with other evil organizations, but Looker, Cynthia and Rowan all have reason to believe that Saturn has recreated Team Galactic. They do not know their current intentions now though. The three of them fear that Team Galactic has the same plan for a new world that involves a Pokemon far stronger than Dialga or Palkia. Cynthia is not accepting any Pokemon battles right now for people to steal her title of Sinnoh Champion until all of this is resolved.
Now, you are probably wondering where you come in. Well, Rowan is expecting 10 new people to come for your starter Pokemon and so you guys can begin your journeys. He is expecting 5 new co ordinaters and 5 new Pokemon trainers from Kanto, Johto, Hoenn and Sinnoh. Now that Lucas and Dawn are in a new region, they cannot help so these 10 people should help. You guys are to report to his lab in Sandgem Town at the Sinnoh Region to retrieve your starter Pokemon.

(You can only go as far as Route 202 until everyone posts retrieving their starter Pokemon. Don’t make too many mini adventures though. Your first RPG post in the thread shows you getting to Sandgem Town and getting your starter. After that, you can have your characters do something productive while the other RPGers get their starters. BOTH OF YOUR CHARACTERS TRAVEL TOGETHER!)

General Rules:
1- We are required to abide by all of the SPPf rules that relating to RPGs.
2- Under no circumstances can you argue with me, although you may point out mistakes NICELY.
3- You’ve got to stay active! I’m taking a lot of time to do this so don’t be rude by not being active! It’s a different story if you have a midterm in school or something, so arrange for someone to take over if something like that happens.
4- The RPG is rated PG so let’s keep it like that. Keep in mind of your character’s age as well. I guess there can be minor kissing if they are opposite genders and talk of love too.
5- Don’t flame other members and don’t be an annoying troll.
6- Don’t ask annoying questions. Check the first post for some answers before asking questions.
7- Have fun!!

1- Your Sign Ups are expected be up to par with what my criteria is expecting.
2- If this is your first RPG, you can Sign Up especially if it turns out to be good.
3- If you know that you won’t be active, don’t join. I don’t know how long the RPG will take. It could take until 2011.
4- I’ll give you some chances if you mess up, especially if it is minor.
5- Reserves will last for exactly one month although I might extend it since there are 2 Sign Ups to be made.
6- Please don’t take forever. Sign Ups are not life projects. It could easily take you 2- 3 hours maximum if you put in the time.
7- The Sign Up thread will be used for questions relating to the RPG until the Discussion Thread is posted. I’ll make an announcement when the Discussion Thread is posted.
8- Don’t tell people if something is wrong with their Sign Ups unless if you are the mod, me or my Co-GM. (Which I don’t have)
9- Don’t argue with me about the qualifications containing the Sign Up. It’s MY RPG which pretty much has the qualifications that the SPPf RPG staff is looking for.
10- Don’t say that you’ll reserve, log off and never come back on SPPf or just not post in the RPG. Also, reply to my VMs and PMs.
11- It is recommended that you type the Sign Up on a word processor like Microsoft Word so you can check for grammatical mistakes and it makes life easier for you.
12- Your Sign Up must have great usage of punctuation marks, capitals, etc.
13- Once the Discussion Thread and RPG Thread are posted, I’ll have a mod close the Sign Up Thread so that no annoying members post there and since it would be utterly useless when the Discussion and RPG Threads are posted in their respective locations.

RPG Thread Rules:
1- Only the 4 accepted members, mods giving warnings (which should not happen) and I are allowed to post in the RPG Thread.
2- You are expected to stay active and post in the RPG contributing posts.
3- It is required by the SPPf RPG staff that all posts in the RPG thread should be at least 7 lines with very good description. At least make solid attempt with the description.
4- Your posts are expected to have great usage of punctuation marks, capitals, etc.
5- Your Pokemon should not be too powerful early on unless if they are fully evolved Pokemon caught when you have 6 badges or something. Egg moves are allowed but not very strong Egg moves.
6- Your characters are to travel together but can join other people although no one will be far ahead of the other RPGers.
7- OOC (out of character) posts can be posted in the RPG thread although you must also have a post for the RPG as well otherwise the OOC post shall be posted in the Discussion Thread.
8- Please don’t make your characters feel like a master. For example, my characters are going to have horrible losing streaks. Try and make them lose at least 1 gym/a bunch of contests. (One co ordinater will win the Jubilife Contest, 1st contest location)
9- There shall not be too many “mini-adventures” like your Pokemon getting stolen so you’d have to go find it. Let’s try and complete the RPG in less than 1,000,000 posts, please.
10- Don’t bash other character’s posts. Only the mods and I can post about posts that an RPGer makes if it does not fit the standards.
11- Have fun!

Discussion Thread Rules:
1- The Discussion Thread will be used for questions, concerns, comments (nice), etc. regarding the RPG.
2- It is also recommend that you post some ideas for posts that you’ll do in the RPG like a full battle against a rival at like Sunyshore City for example.
3- You are not allowed to post in the Discussion Thread if you are not a mod or an RPGer in my RPG.
4- Posts in the Discussion Thread are supposed to remain relevant to the RPG.
5- You can also post things like teams you want a gym leader to have so I can say if it is good enough or not.

About Gyms and the Sinnoh League:
The eight Sinnoh Region gyms are located in their game locations in that they are in Diamond and Pearl. Their teams can be reasonable Pokémon that are not their DPPt teams although you can’t do something like Volkner having Raikou. Their amount of Pokemon should be reasonable too.
Gym battles can be multiple posts to hold suspense, but 3 posts for 1 gym battle is the maximum. Showing a rival battling a gym leader can only be a maximum of 3 posts no matter what! If you must, your character can have it be a 4th post as well but try not to make that happen too often. There are 4 other trainers. If every did 4 posts per gym battle, that would be like 128 posts in total. Of course you can do 1 or 2 posts. We won’t leave a gym place until everyone has done their gym battle. You can have your rival or character beat a gym leader easily like Paul did with Maylene and Ash with Wake, but don’t make it frequent and early on.

Now, with the league, there are a total of 16 entrants in the Sinnoh League which is in the same location as in DPPt, north of Sunyshore City. An NPC that is NOT a rival will win the league. Rivals get lower places than the RPG trainers. Since there will be 5 RPG Trainers, everyone will get in a place higher than Top 16. You can only have a maximum of 3 rivals each so that there can be the NPC who will win. The Elite 4 Members can appear throughout the course of Sinnoh and can battle some RPGers if they want to although Flint’s 1st appearance will be like in the games. Cynthia won’t battle anyone and will be there for Team Galactic involvement. After the Sinnoh League, the RPG ends.

About Contests and the Grand Festival:
Unlike the anime, there are 4 ribbons for each co ordinater to collect. The locations are:
Jubilife City (1st visit)
Floaroma Town (1st visit)
Hearthome City (1st visit)
Solaceon Town (1st visit)
Celestic Town (1st visit)
RPG- Only Towns (Made up although you’ve got to tell me the location and whatnot beforehand which should be reasonable and after Jubilife City. I don’t want RPGers flying all around Sinnoh for a contest.)
Only the RPG co ordinaters shall win contests. Rivals won’t win contests an RPG co ordinater enters. RPG trainers can enter although they won’t win. No one shall win a ribbon 2 times in a row unless if they only have 2 ribbons whereas everyone else has 4(which won’t happen). Of the 5 known locations, one of the co ordinaters will get a win at each of them meaning the winner of the five Non RPG Only-Towns will be different since there are 5 of you guys. The Grand Festival will be held at Valor Lakefront from the Team Galactic Finale at Spear Pillar. After the finale, we’d head to Valor Lakefront since it is on the way to Sunyshore City. Any more contests shall get covered by then. The Grand Festival winner will be an NPC character that is not a rival. Rivals get lower places than the RPG co ordinaters. 32 people enter with 16 people advancing past the appeal stage with them being rivals, RPG characters and NPCs. That means that each co ordinater can only have a maximum of 3 rivals each. After the NPC wins, we go to Sunyshore City and then the league and then the RPG ends.

Team Galactic Appearances:
Team Galactic will be appearing quite a few times throughout the RPG. My characters battle the commanders whereas you guys deal with the grunts. Here are their ONLY locations (with the Commander(s), if applicable):
Jubilife City (2nd visit) - 4 Grunts with 2 Zubats (8 Zubats in total). My characters will help Rowan and then the other 8 characters will fight the Zubats. Looker appears afterwards and talks about Team Galactic.

Valley Windworks- Venus (Clefairy and Zubat) and Neptune (Riolu and Zubat) with 4 Grunts that have 2 Zubats each. You guys help when you beat the Zubats easily. Looker appears late.
Eterna City- A blue-haired fellow with a G on his shirt appears and looks at the statue of a Pokémon. (Arceus) No battling Team Galactic and the leader’s name is revealed later.

Veilstone City- Earth (Plusle, Minun and Golbat) 2 Grunts with 2 Golbats each. Everyone struggles but then, Looker shows up and helps out with his Pokemon.

Lake Valor- Uranus (Bronzor, Grotle and Golbat) 4 Grunts with 2 Golbats each. They capture Azelf. Looker appears late.
Lake Verity- Venus (Clefairy, Chansey and Golbat) and Neptune (Riolu, Prinplup and Golbat) with 4 grunts that have 2 Golbats and 1 Zubat each. We all lose. Looker appears late and Mesprit is captured.
Lake Acuity- Mercury(Magmar. Monferno and Golbat) and Earth (Plusle, Minun and Golbat) 3 Grunts with 2 Golbats each and 1 Zubat each. We get creamed. Uxie getting caught and Looker appearing late.
Fuego Ironworks- Team Galactic Leader ??? (Three shady Pokémon) We (including Cynthia) see Looker lose against the leader. The Leaders gets three Red Chains and leaves. (No battling. I’ll control Looker VS the Leader)
Spear Pillar- Mercury(Magmortar, Infernape and Golbat), Earth(Plusle, Minun and Golbat), Venus(Clefable, Blissey and Golbat), Neptune(Lucario, Empoleon and Golbat) and Uranus(Bronzong, Torterra and Golbat) Saturn(Alakazam, Toxicroak, Bronzong and Crobat) Looker and Cynthia battle Saturn. There are 5 commanders so my 2 characters battle one and then both of your characters battle one. Things might get hectic. You can help out struggling RPGers if you manage to win.

Accepted/Pending/Reserved:
1. Torpoleon- Zach Hiken(Trainer with Empoleon) and Caroline Rubie(Co Ordinater with Infernape) Accepted!
2. Purplepassion- Anthony Anderson(Trainer with Infernape) and Dahlia Appleby(Co Ordinater with Torterra) Accepted!
3. Double-oh-Platypus- Jasmine "Jazzy" Angelina David(Trainer with Empoleon) and Talia Marie David(Co Ordinater with Torterra) Accepted!
4. Dutch-trainer- Rich Baker(Trainer with Empoleon) and Adriana Bristow(Co Ordinater with Torterra) Accepted!
5. Silver Seoul- Oliver Dominic Richmond(Trainer with Monferno) and Bridget Elizabeth Stevens(Co Ordinater with Piplup) Accepted!

Here is my RPG Post:

Zach and Caroline were walking quietly to Sandgem Town, although they were walking pretty close together, like a couple although they did not seem to mind.. Some Starly and Staravia were flying overhead.

"Cool! Starly and Staravia!" Zach said loudly.

"Yeah," Caroline remarked rolling her eyes. "They are really fascinating Pokemon."

Zach nodded and smiled, not knowing that Caroline was joking. Zach has a lot to learn about girls.

"Hey, so what will be your starter Pokemon?" Caroline asked.

"Gee, what a question. I dunno. Oh, wait! Look! My shirt has a Piplup on it so maybe my starter will be Piplup!" Zach replied with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"Well, mine will be Chimchar. I've always liked Chimchars a lot." Caroline said.

Zach nodded. "That explains it. Chimchars are hotheads!" Zach blurtled out loud.

"What?!" Caroline screamed.

"N-nothing, ma'am." Zach said, backing away by a few feet.

The rest of the walk was quiet, mostly because it was short. They were going from Twinleaf Town to Sandgem Town which is really not that far of a walk.
---------
In Sandgem Town, there were not many people. Sandgem Town is not that populated of a town, although it is home to Sinnoh's Heroes. Dawn and Lucas, the ones to have foiled Cyrus's Plans on Mt. Coronet. Still, not many people come here since there are bigger places like Hearthome City and Jubilife City. Sandgem Town is famous for being home to Professor Rowan's Laboratory where he hands out Sinnoh's Starter Pokemon, Piplup, Chimchar or Turtwig to people coming of age.

"Come on, let's go Slowpoke!" Caroline called out to Zach as she ran to Rowan's Lab. Zach trailed behind her slightly.
--------
"Hello, you two must be Zach Hiken and Caroline Rubie, right?" Rowan asked Zach and Caroline as they entered.

Both nodded reluctantly.

"Very well, which starter do you guys want? We have Piplup, Chimchar and Turtwig at our disposal." Rowan explained, gesturing to the starters who were precariously perched on a white table.

"I'll take Piplup, please." Zach said.

"Oh, and may I have Chimchar?" Caroline asked.

The Professor nodded and handed them the Pokemon.

"Here are their Poke Balls and Five Poke Balls for each of you as well. Oh and here is a Red Poke Dex for Zach and a Pink Poke Dex for Caroline." Rowan explained.

"Thank you so much!!" Zach and Caroline said at the same time with excitement in their voice as they bolted out.

(Alrgiht, that is my post. So it should go up to your characters getting theri starter Pokemon. Have fun!!)

Silver_Seoul

Oliver had stopped to catch his breath at a tree after racing to Professor Rowan's laboratory. As a native to Sandgem, the trip wasn't that far for him and his traveling companion, Bridget.

"Now's not the time to ctake a break! We've gotta be the firsts to show up!" Bridget yelled as she saw another pair of kids walking into the Lab. "Look at that! They look like they came from Twinleaf, and they still beat us here! Now let's GO!" She pulled him by the ear and sprinted towards the lab, dragging him along.

"Ow! Ow! OW!!!" Oliver cried as he was forced through the door of the Lab. Bridget shoved him through then ran in. She immediately hid behind a bookshelf and pulled Oliver over with her.

"Be quiet Dominick!" She told him, calling him by his middle name. "Let's see what these guys are getting." She began to spy on them quietly.

Oliver gasped. "That's not a very good thing to-" He started, before Bridget put her hand over his mouth and shushed him.

When the two bolted out of the door, Bridget pulled herself and Oliver up to the table where Professor Rowan was. "Professor Rowan, we're here for our first Pokemon." She announced.

Oliver looked shocked. She had just gone from a ravenous craze into a sweet, polite phase. He'd never understand his best friend.

"Ah yes! I was expecting you two. Especially you, Bridget." He told them, referencing the fact that Bridget's father worked with the famous Professor. "Now, may I ask what Pokemon you two have decided on?" He questioned, leading them to a desk with three Pokeballs.

"I'll take Piplup!" Bridget yelled first. Oliver knew how athletic his friend was, and when she had been deciding on which Pokemon to get, she figured that Piplup could handle exercises better than the other starters.

"Very well." Rowan said, handing her the ball containing the water-typed penguin. "And for you, Oliver?"

Oliver bit his lip. "I guess I'll take..." Suddenly, the Pokeball on the far left of the desk rolled onto the floor and opened, releasing a red-orange monkey with flames for a tail.

"CHIM-Chimchar!" It cried happily, stretching after being cooped up in his Pokeball. Oliver smiled at the playful critter.

"I'll take this little guy then." He explained. Chimchar grinned and jumped on Oliver's back, hugging him tightly.

"Haha. Very well then. And one more thing," Professor Rowan laughed and then started rummaging through a drawer. "Take these. They're a nifty device called a Pokedex, used for storing data on Pokemon that you see or capture. It's some very useful technology to have on your hands." He handed them both a PokeDex, one red and one pink, then sent them on their way.

"Thanks again Professor!" Oliver told him, and immediately Bridget rushed the two of them out of the building.

"Come on! We've gotta catch up to those other trainers! I wanna see what they're up to!" She told him, then started jogging up the path.

"Bridget...come on. I don't wanna spy on those guys. Let them be." Despite his plead, she dragged him forward until they nearly caught up with the two trainers from earlier.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Double-oh-Platypus

As the sun beat down on their necks, two sisters could be seen traversing the roads of Sandgem Town. Though their facial features were almost that of twins, their natural hair colours seemed to pull a lot of people away from the fact they were sisters. Sometimes, they just didn't look it.

Jasmine twirled a strand of her shoulder-length, chestnut brown hair between her fingers and watched as her sister, Talia, skipped on ahead. Approaching, was a lodge that was evidently the biggest building in the area. Talia reached the door and yanked it open, disappearing inside.

Great, Jasmine thought as she jogged to keep up. Watch it not be the Pokemon lab.

However, Talia had lucked out and had entered the very building they had needed to get to: Professor Rowan's Pokemon Research Facility. Jasmine stared in awe at a few of the gizzmos whizzing in one corner before joining her sister who was waiting beside a very stern looking man.

His dark grey eyes mirrored Jasmine's own and she offered a weak smile to him.

"You two must be the sisters I've heard so much about," he said with a gruff, yet not un-kind voice. "My name is Professor Rowan and you are here for your first Pokemon."

"Yes, yes!" Talia all but screeched. Sometimes, Jasmine wondered whether or not she was really ten years old.

"Do you already know which Pokemon you would like?" Professor Rowan asked.

They did know. They had picked their Pokemon out earlier after seeing a poster of them in the Pokemon Centre.

"Turtwig, please!" Talia chimed and the professor smiled as he handed her a Poke Ball.

"And you?" he asked, turning to Jasmine.

"Piplup," she replied, accepting her own Poke Ball.

The object was cool and glassy in her hand and she marveled at the feel. This is it, she thought excitedly. The beginning.

Torpoleon

Catching Pokemon at Route 202

(Good job, guys! Now we just need Dutch-trainer and Purplepassion to post their character's getting their starter Pokemon.)

"Hi! My name is Caroline." Caroline said to her Chimchar.

Zach rolled his eyes and smiled at his Piplup. Now their journey was beginning. Zach and Caroline walked to a bench to sit down and have some quality time with their starters.

"Alright," Caroline said, taking out her Poke Dex. "Let's see what Chimchar's moves are."

"Chimchar can use the following moves: Scratch and Ember." her Poke Dex said.

Zach held back his laugh when he found out Chimchar's moves.

"Well, let's see what your Piplup's moves are hotshot." Caroline retorted.

Nodding, Zach took out his Poke Dex and pointed it at Piplup.

"Piplup can use the following moves Pound, Bubblebeam and Peck." Zach's Poke Dex said.

Zach smiled and then Chimchar and Caroline frowned.

"Well, let's catch some Pokemon at Route 202." Caroline said, getting up.

Zach nodded and then the four of them went to the route. Over his shoulder, Zach could see four trainers with starter Pokemon.
------​
There was a blue sign with an arrow at the end of Sandgem Town that read 'Route 202' in black letters.

"Alright, let's split up, Zach. "Caroline said.

"No!" Zach screamed and then blushed.

Caroline looked puzzled and cocked her head to the left and as did Piplup Chimchar.

"It-it's just that I don't want to lose you." Zach said getting quieter with each word.

"Aww," Caroline said smiling. "That is so sweet, but don't worry. I'll be fine. We'll meet by the bench we were just sitting at."

Zach decided to make due with that so they both went in opposite directions.
-----​
"Girls. Well, let's find some Pokemon, Piplup. I've heard of rare sightings of Magby and Budew here." Zach said to Piplup who just nodded.

Suddenly, there was a rustling sound coming from the tall grass. Out popped a Magby! Zach and Piplup's eyes widened. The Magby's fist turned into electricity as it hit Piplup.

"Whoa! Let me check its moves." Zach remarked, astonished.

"Magby can use the following moves: Flamethrower, Mach Punch and ThunderPunch." Zach's Poke Dex said.

"Cool! Piplup, watch out! Use Bubblebeam!" Zach yelled with excitement.

Pipulp nodded and an array of bubbles shot from his mouth. Magby however, was not intimidated. Magby's fist glowed and then it went in for Mach Punch and then Magby went in for another ThunderPunch.

"Dodge it and then use Pound!" Zach yelled.

Piplup's hand glowed white as it jumped out of the way of ThunderPunch and nailed Magby with Pound. Without being told to, Piplup shot Bubblebeam at Magby which hit it.

"Awesome! Poke Ball, go!" Zach yelled.

The ball was red on top and white on the bottom and it opened up when it came into contact with Magby and then Magby was sealed inside. The ball shook a little bit before making a 'ping' sound which meant Magby was caught!

Zach picked up the Poke Ball and brought Magby out. The new team member really bonded with Piplup.

There was another rustling sound which came from tall grass. A Budew popped out!

"Magby, Flamethrower!" Zach called.

Fire shot from Magby's mouth as it hit Budew very hard. Budew struggled to get up which stunned Zach although Zach still wanted to catch it.

The Poke Ball shook a little and then made a 'ping' sound which meant Zach caught Budew!

"Alright, that's enough."he said and then went to the designated bench.
------​
Caroline was having a much harder time finding some Pokemon.

"Dang, where are the Pokemon?" Caroline asked out loud.

Suddenly, Caroline saw a Pokemon wearily floating in the distance. It was a Misdreavus, but it looked worn out.

Caroline to the Misdreavus who collapsed in Caroline's hands.

"It's ok. D-do you want to travel with me. I'm a good girl." Caroline remarked smiling at the weary Pokemon.

Reluctantly, the Pokemon nodded. Caroline smiled and threw a Poke Ball at Misdreavus. After some shakes, the Poke Ball made a 'ping' sound which meant Caroline caught it! Overjoyed, she ran to the bench where Zach was to tell him her finding.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Rich and Adriana

“Look!” Adriana pointed to a huge mountain. Adriana’s dad looked for a second, but immediately concentrated again on the way. Rich, who didn’t need to ride a car, had more time to look on it.

“That must be Mt. Coronet.” Rich concluded. Adriana and Rich stared to each other for a moment, before looking to their watches. To their relief, not much time passed since they were in the car. However, that also means that they still had a long time to wait before they would arrive in Sandgem Town.

Rich and Adriana looked to each other again, and nodded. They would keep silent for now, since Adriana’s dad would likely not be happy with what they wanted to discuss.
-------------
Sandgem Town

“There we are.” Adriana’s father said as he stopped the car. He let Rich and Adriana out. “Well, I wish you success with your journey. Be sure to visit me and your mom in Hearthome City, Adriana. Same goes to you and your parents, Rich.” He closed the doors of the car, and went back in. “Bye, Rich, Adriana.” Adriana’s father started driving again, and not before long, he was already out of the street.

“So…” Rich started. “Shall we go to the lab?”

“Yep.” Adriana answered. Rich and Adriana started moving. They often checked the signs on the road to find out where Rowan’s Research lab was.

“Have you decided what Pokémon you will take as starter?” Rich asked.

“Not really. I guess I let the Pokémon decide.” Adriana said with a smile.

“Hey! I was going to use that tactic!” Rich said. Both Adriana and Rich began laughing. For some odd reason, they always did the same thing. That was probably going to change, however. They wouldn’t use the same Pokémon. Would they?

“Look, there’s the lab!” Rich pointed to a huge building. Rich and Adriana walked faster with each step as they approached the building. They slowed down when they were inside.

“Hello, you must be Rich and Adriana.” An old man said. Looking to his lab clothes and his face, Rich and Adriana concluded that it must be Professor Rowan.

“Yes, we are.” Rich and Adriana said that at the same time.

“How do you know that actually?” Rich asked. Professor Rowan turned to Adriana.

“Adriana’s parents called. They wanted to be sure that Adriana would arrive without being hurt somewhere.” Professor Rowan answered. Adriana’s smile turned into a fake smile. She was a bit ashamed because of her parents…

“But now we have said that, I think it’s time for you to choose your Pokémon.” Professor Rowan let them see 3 Poké balls. One of the Poké balls was near Rich, another was closer to Adriana and the last one was farther from them.

“I guess I take this one.” Rich took the Poké ball near him. He opened the Poké ball and out of it came a Piplup. It looked straight to Rich, inspecting his new master. He nodded, letting see that Rich was okay.

“And I take this one.” Adriana took the Poké ball that was close to her and opened it. A Turtwig came out of it, looking straight to Adriana, inspecting her. While Turtwig nodded that Adriana was good enough, Rich and Adriana looked to each other, a bit confused that even their Pokémon did exactly the same as each other.

Professor Rowan didn’t seem to mention it. He picked from a table two mechanic things. “And here are your Poké dex. Just point it at a Pokémon to find out what for kind the Pokémon is.”

“Thanks, Professor Rowan.” Adriana said solo, and Rich and Adriana went outside with their newly obtained Pokémon, ready to start their journey…

Torpoleon

Zach VS Chad and Caroline VS Chelsea Part 1

Caroline walked to the bench and saw Zach aniously waiting for her.

"Hey. Want to see the Pokemon I got?" They both asked each other inunison and then they nodded in unison.

Zach threw two Poke Balls in the air and Caroline threw one Poke Ball in the air. From Zach's Poke Balls, Magby and Budew popped out, whereas Misdreavus popped out from Caroline's Poke Ball. Everyone had some time to chat and have fun. There were some laughs, then everything got down to business when two people walked over.

One was a guy who had black, spikey hair with a black t-shirt and black jeans that has a chain on it. He also has on black shoes.

The other one was a girl who had black, long hair and has a plain black shirt with no sleeves and black jeans, along with black high heels.

"Hey, I'm Chad. I saw you catch that Magby and Budew. Battle me." Chad requested to Zach.

"And I'm Chelsea. I saw you get that weak Misdreavus that I released. Battle me." Chelsea requested to Caroline.

Caroline looked shocked and glanced over to Misdreavus who had a serious face on. Zach and Caroline nodded.
------​
"Alright, we will battle 3 on 3, Chad." Zach told Chad.

Chad nodded and brough out his first Pokemon, Bibarel.

"Whoa, Bibarel. Well, Budew, come on out!" Zach said revealing Budew from her Poke Ball.

The Pokemon came out, ready for action.

"Budew, Bullet Seed!" Zach said.

Budew shot green seeds from her mouth which pelted Bibarel who skidded backwards.

"Hmph. Super Fang and then Ice Beam." Chad said.

Bibarel ran to Budew and bit into Budew hard and fired a close up Ice Beam, whih knocked out Budew.

"You did good, Budew. Now, come on out Magby!" Zah said, recalling Budew and bringing out Magby.

"Magby, Flamethrower and then Thunder Punch!" Zach said.

"Counter with Water Gun!" Chad called out.

The two moves collided causing an explosion and then Magby appeared and hit Bibarel hard with Thunder Punch. Bibarel skidded backwards, but could still fight.

"Water Gun!" Chad called.

"Mach Punch!" Zach called.

Mach Punch broke through Water Gun and hit Bibarel, knocking it out. Now things were even. This battle was hard. Zach glanced over to Caroline and Chelsea.
-------​
"MIsdreavus, I choose you! We are going to have to do 2 on 2, ok?" Caroline asked.

"Fine, I'll win anyways. Murkrow, come on out!" Chelsea called.

Both Pokemon appeared from their respective Poke Balls, ready for battle.

Silver_Seoul

Bridget saw the two Trainers that she had been following split up once they reached Route 202. She figured they were going to catch some Pokemon, but they didn't seem all that interesting to her anymore.

"Dominick, that was a horrible idea. You just wasted so much of my time by having us trail those two. What did you hope to accomplish out of it?" She blamed him, sighing as she stared back.

Oliver began shouting frantically. "Stop calling me that, and what do you mean an idea of mines?! It was your choice to follow those-"

"Oh, just be quiet." She interrupted. "Make yourself useful and run to the PokeMart. We'll be needing some supplies. I'll time you as well." She ordered him then leaned on a tree, calling out her new Pokemon Piplup. She looked up his data while Oliver walked back into town.

"I always get stuck with having to do her responsibilities..." He grumbled under his breath. "Can't she go shopping or something for once?" He sighed then entered the business.

"Hello! Welcome to the PokeMart! May i interest you in a Potion sample?" The shopkeeper announced to Oliver.

"A potion?" Oliver asked with a questionable look on his face.

The man nodded, and pulled out a spray bottle. "This is a Potion, used to heal weak or injured Pokemon." He handed the container to him and then gave him a paper listing all the items they sold and what they did.

"I see..." Oliver said, putting the Potion into his bag and then reading over the paper. "I guess I'll take...ten Pokeballs, five more potions, and an antidote and one of those Paralyze heals over there!" Oliver pointed everything out and then waited patiently while the cashier dug through bins of storage.

"Here you go." He told Oliver as he bagged everything up, then grabbed what looked like a Pokeball but was white with a red stripe traveling across the center. "As a promotional gift, with every purchase of ten Pokeballs we're obligated to give you a Premier Ball. I'm throwing in two, but don't tell my boss." The man winked, and charged Oliver. "Your total comes out to just 1000 PokeCoins."

Oliver thanked the man for the two special Pokeballs, paid him, and then left to go find Bridget.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While Oliver had been out shopping, Bridget had been monitoring the two trainers from before. They had met back at the bench and were showing off their Pokemon to each other when two other trainers showed up. Bridget's natural curiousity forced her to observe the battle that had begun.

Oliver sighed from afar when he saw that she was yet and still tailing the two strangers. He snuck up behind her and had Chimchar jump on her back, just to frighten her. "You shouldn't be stalking people, Bridget. It's not a normal behavior."

Bridget yelped in surprise as she felt claws dig into her back. "Oh shutup, Dominick. I'm just observing the competition, is all." She told him as she proceeded behind the bush once more. She continued watching them in hiding.

"This is enough!" Oliver snapped at her. "If you're gonna follow them around so much, I'm taking you to meet them!" He grabbed her by the arm and led her forward, when a Shinx suddenly jumped out of a bush, fangs bared.

Bridget screamed, hiding behind Oliver as her knees began to shake. "Kill it Dominick!" She cried out loud.

"One, stop calling me that. Two, I can't kill a Pokemon. It's against the law. And three, I think I'll catch it!" Oliver announced, then sent Chimchar forward. "Alright, according to the Pokedex, this thing isn't very strong. So scratch it then jump out of the way!" He commanded.

"Chim!" The flaming monkey yelled and leapt forward. It's claws shredded into the cub's fur, causing it to cry out in pain.

"Come back!" Oliver told his Pokemon. "I honestly think it's weak enough as it is." He announced, then pulled out his Premier Ball and tossed it at the Shinx.

"You're seriously catching it?!" Bridget wailed.

"Shh!" Oliver told her to be quiet, as the Pokeball shook once....

Twice....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Torpoleon

Zach VS Chad and Caroline VS Chelsea Part 2

"I'm only very slightly impressed, Zach. Buizel, come on out!" Chad said.

Throwing a Poke Ball into the air, his Buizel popped out, ready for the action.

"Water Gun!" Chad said.

"Counter with Mach Punch and then Thunder Punch!" Zach called out.

Magby's fist glowed as it plowed through the Water Gun and then went to hit Buizel with Thunder Punch close up.

"Heh. Double Team and then Rain Dance!" Chad yelled.

Multiple Buizels appeared and then they all got fast from the Rain Dance since their ability, Swift Swim, does that.

"Flamethrower on all the Buizels and then a Thunder Punch Mach Punch combo on the real one." Zach called out.

Flamethrower destroyed the fake Buizels and dealt minor damage to the real one. Magby went in for the two punches and hit Buizel's Ice Punch! The explosion caused both Pokemon to faint. They were down to their last ones.
-------​
"Misdreavus, Psywave!" Caroline said.

Misdreavus shot a wave psychic at Murkrow which Murkrow took!

"Use Sucker Punch and then Faint Attack!" Chelsea called out.

Murkrow flew to Misdreavus and hit hard with Sucker Punch and then Faint Attack. It was too much for Misdreavus.

"See, what'd I tell ya?" Chelsea called out loud, mocking Midreavus and, in a way, Caroline.

"Grr. Chimchar, come on out and use Scratch!" Caroline said.

Chimchar appeared from her Poke Ball and went to Scratch Murkrow. Murkrow and Chelsea just laughed since the move did not affect Murkrow.

"Ember max power!" Caroline said.

Tiny balls of fire shot from Chimchar as the pelted Murkrow. Murkrow was knocked out.

"Hmph. Now I'm done to my awesome starter." Chelsea remarked.
-------​
"Piplup, come on out!" Zach called out.

"Turtwig, come on out!" Chad called out.

Both starters came out ready for the final fight. Chad did have the advantage with type.

"Piplup, Bubblebeam!" Zach commanded.

"Counter with Razor Leaf!" Chad commanded.

The bubbles popped against the leaves which caused the leaves to hit Piplup hard.

"Peck!" Zach yelled.

Piplup's beak glowed white as it hit Chad's Turtwig kind of hard.

"Bite and then Razor Leaf!" Chad said.

Turtwig bit into Piplup and then knocked Piplup out with Razor Leaf. Zach lost!
--------​
"Piplup, come on out!" Chelsea said.

"Chimchar, Ember!" Caroline commanded.

"Bubble, Piplup!" Chelsea said.

Piplup's Bubble collided with Chimchar's Ember and hit Chimchar.

"Scratch!" Caroline said.

Chimchar scratched Pipulp pretty hard. Piplup bounded back a little bit.

"Peck and then Bubble!" Chelsea said.

Piplup's beak glowed white as it hit Chimchar knocking her onto the ground. Hopeless, Chimchar was hit by Pipulp's Bubble and fainted. Caroline lost!

"Hmph. Easy." Chelsea said.

Going over to Zach and Chad, they found out that Chad had won.

"I do have the Oreburgh and Eterna Badges. Chelsea has two ribbons already." Chad explained as they walked away.

Zach and Caroline sighed and went to heal their Pokemon.
-------​
After healing their Pokemon, they decided on a plan.

"So, we will travel to Jubilife City and then go to Oreburgh City. Jubilife City is north of Route 202. To the east is Route 203 and then Oreburgh City. They have a contest and a gym respectively." Zach explained from what his Sinnoh Informational Guide said.

"Awesome! Hey, what's that?" Caroline asked looking at some trainers, one of which looked like he was going to catch a Pokemon.

(At the end, that is about how Oliver is going to catch a Shinx. Hey Silver Seoul, want to have your characters ask mine to battle. It is 9:00 pm here. You can have my character's say yes.

Double-oh-Platypus

After receiving a few more goodies from Professor Rowan, Jasmine and Talia graciously said their thanks and left for Route 202. At the entrance to the road they noticed a sign saying that due to a traffic jam at the entrance to Jubilife City, citizens of Sandgem Town and Twinleaf Town were pretty much confined to the small space south of the largest city in the Sinnoh region.

"Awe," Talia complained, twirling on her heels dramatically. "I wanted to get shown on TV!"

"You will if you become a co-ordinator like Mom told you to," Jasmine retorted as she led the way into the tall grass. "Now come on, don't you want to catch your first Pokemon?"

Talia yelped with glee and followed her older sister, stomping down tufts of grass as she went. It was a wonder they were so close in age; Jasmine acted like she was thirteen whereas Talia could often act like she was still six years old.

They saw a group of trainers (two boys and two girls) already into some Pokemon battles. Talia wanted to stop to watch them, but Jazzy pressed on. It wasn't really any of their business, and if they didn't hurry, all the good Pokemon would have fled to the commotion.

They saw another pair of kids around a Poke Ball, awaiting to see if their capture was final. Jazzy couldn't wait to feel that anticipation herself, but knew that she would only catch what she needed to. She didn't believe in storing Pokemon at the lab and never play with them again. She wasn't going to have more than six Pokemon.

As Talia dawdled, the distance between her and her sister grew. It wasn't long till there was fifty feet between them, but that distance was no match for Talia's shrieks.

"Jazzy!" she screeched, causing a group of Starly to fly out of a nearby tree. The older David sister came barreling down the path to see Talia and her new Turtwig in a battle.

Standing opposite them was a small, human-like Pokemon with a green helmet that covered its eyes. It emitted a soft, almost muted, call before stretching its hands out and letting them glow. An invisible attack slammed into Talia's Turtwig and Jazzy pulled out her Poke Dex to gain a reading on both the Pokemon before her.

"Turtwig, the Tiny Leaf Pokemon," the 'Dex chimed in a mechanical voice. "Turtwig's health can be measured by how moist the soil is on its shell. This Turtwig knows Tackle and Razor Leaf."

"Did you hear that, Talia?" Jazzy asked as she aimed her Poke Dex at the other Pokemon. Her sister nodded and commanded her Turtwig the opposing Pokemon, which it did promptly.

"Ralts, the Feeling Pokemon. It uses the horns on its head to measure human emotions and is said to be drawn to happy people."

That makes a lot of sense, Jazzy mused. Talia was always happy and if this Ralts was drawn to happy people, it couldn't have picked a better person than Talia.

Jazzy watched as the Ralts duplicated itself, appearing to circle Talia's Turtwig. The younger Davis sister scrunched her nose in frustration before calling out another attack.

"Turtwig, use Razor Leaf and try and get the real thing!"

"Turtwig," the Tiny Leaf Pokemon chimed. It flailed the leaf on its head and sent a volley of smaller leaves towards the Ralts'. Each disappeared as it was hit until one finally stumbled back.

"Use Tackle again," Talia ordered, and Jasmine was surprised. Maybe Talia should be the one that would be a trainer, but they had already decided on the path they would take and Talia seemed to have her heart set on co-ordinating, even if it meant only for the TV time.

Her Turtwig slammed into the Ralts, sending them both tumbling over and Jazzy saw her sister fumble with and empty red and white Poke Ball that Professor Rowan had given them.

"Go, Poke Ball!" Talia called without hesitation. Her Turtwig rolled out of the way as the ball sailed in and hit the Ralts on the head. It was absorbed immediately and the two sisters watched in anticipation as the ball wobbled slightly, the Pokemon inside longing for release. Finally, the ball stopped shaking and a red light flashed on the button, signalling a successful capture.

"Woot!" Talia cheered as she fondled her Turtwig and grabbed at the Poke Ball. "Did you see that, Jazzy? I caught a Pokemon! My very first caught Pokemon... and I caught it before you caught yours!"

Jasmine couldn't help but smile at her sister's jubilations, but she couldn't help but feel a little jealous. When would she find the right Pokemon to capture?

Silver_Seoul

[[Sure. It's 8:00 Here, so I guess we're about the same time zone. We'll start the battle tomorrow.]]

Oliver cheered as the Pokeball clicked, signifying that he had caught the electric cub.

"My first caught Pokemon! Thanks for the help Chimchar!" He yelled, jumping up and down out of excitement. Chimchar grinned and hopped back onto his new permanent spot upon his trainer's shoulder.

"That's great and all, but look what I found while you were battling." Bridget murmured from behind Oliver. When he turned around, she was twirling a Premier Ball on her finger.

"How'd you get that Pokeball?" He asked. "I had them all in my backpack."

Bridget laughed then explained, "While you were busy catching that little mammal I grabbed this from your bag and found the cutest thing ever!" She giggled, then called out both her Piplup and the newly caught Pokemon that she'd been talking about.

From a bright white beam emerged a green, round Pokemon with beady eyes. It looked like a twisted-up bud, a flower yet to blossom. Upon seeing the other Pokemon, it began shivering and ran behind Bridget's legs.

"Isn't she cute!" Bridget squealed, then took out her PokeDex. "Apparently, she's called a Budew. And she's a grass type." Bridget read aloud her information. "She'll be a great member to my team!"

Oliver was simply surprised that his female companion had forgotten about those two trainers in favor of catching a new Pokemon. His confused expression morphed into a smile as he saw the cheer in her eyes. "Alright, recall your Pokemon. I think it's time for us to head back to the Pokemon Center."

"You mean..." Bridget stammered. "We came all this way just to turn back around?" She glared at him, then started running in place. "Alright then; we'll race back. Ready," She recalled her Pokemon. "Set..." She clipped the Pokeballs to her belt. "GO!" In a flash, she took off. She was down the road before Oliver even had a chance to blink.

He sighed. "Well, let's go Chimchar. We can at least try to catch up with her." They started jogging down the path, only to see a sight that made Oliver feel embarrassed.

She was staring down the pair of trainers from earlier.

"Bridget, this is enough. I've had just about enough of these petty games, so how about this." Oliver turned to the two trainers. "I'm Oliver, and this is my friend Bridget. She's been spying on you guys all day, so can we please have a battle to show her how convoluted these stupid schemes of hers are. Whatever they may be."

"Basically, let's have a battle!" Bridget shouted, taking control of the conversation.

The two trainers nodded, and Oliver led the group's way to an open field. "This is where we'll battle. Everybody ready?"

Everyone nodded, and Oliver grinned.

"Then let the battles begin!"

(OOC: Sorry I was late! ^^; )

Dahlia and Anthony sped through Sandgem Town, avoiding the nasty looks of passers-by as they ran. The sun was high in the sky, and Staravia were flying above.

"I'm gonna get there first!" Dahlia declared as she straightened her dark red cloche hat.

"Says you," Anthony replied. The two of them sped toward Professor Rowan's lab, and when they finally reached it, they were breathing heavily. Dahlia's obsidian eyes stared at Anthony's olive green and ocean blue eyes for a moment.

"I got here first," Dahlia bragged. They opened the door and they saw Professor Rowan and his assistants preparing for the final pair of adventurers. Which would be, in this case, Dahlia and Anthony.

"Oh, hello," Professor Rowan said to them. "You must be the last pair."

"...Yeah, we are..." Dahlia sighed.

"Sorry," Anthony apologized.

"Oh, it's fine," one of the assistants replied. "Here are the Pokemon."

On a white table were three Pokeballs, each containing a different Pokemon.

"I choose this one," Dahlia declared as she pointed to the first Pokeball.

"And I choose this," Anthony pointed at the second one.

"Chimchar and Turtwig, I see," Professor Rowan observed.

Dahlia and Anthony each pressed the center of the Pokeball. A green, turtle-like Pokemon came out of Dahlia's Pokeball, and an orange monkey with a flaming tail came out of Anthony's.

"Cool!" Dahlia said to Professor Rowan. "Thanks!" She and Anthony exited the lab.

Dutch-trainer

Girafarigfan #5821.3
Rich and Adriana

Rich and Adriana walked with their Pokémon through the town. They had agreed to let the Pokémon out of their Poké balls, so that the whole group could learn each other. Turtwig was being carried by Adriana, while Piplup was too proud to be carried by Rich. Rich decided to leave it that way, since he knew that it was a bad thing to break a Piplup’s pride.

“And now that we have our Pokémon, where should we go?” Rich asked Adriana. Piplup tripped, but ignored it and moved on.

“I think that we should head out for the Pokémon mart to get some supplies.” Adriana answered. Rich nodded, and they went to the Pokémon mart. They bought some Potions and Poké balls and went outside again.

“And now we have done that, I think we better can move on to Jubilife City. The first contest is in that place.” Rich said. Adriana nodded this time. So they went out the town…

While walking to Jubilife City, Rich and Adriana saw some other new trainers, likely going to fight. That reminded them both of something…

“Wait. Before we head out to Jubilife City, shouldn’t we capture a Pokémon?” Rich said.

“That’s true, but… where can we start looking for a Pokémon?” Adriana asked. Rich didn’t knew, but he didn’t need to answer. Just as Adriana said ‘Pokémon’ A small kitten jumped out some brushes nearby. Rich took his Pokédex and used it on the kitten.

“Skitty, the kitten Pokémon. It can't stop itself from chasing moving things, and it runs in a circle, chasing its own tail.”

Skitty moved to Adriana, and walked near Adriana’s legs.

“Erm… I guess she wants to be captured by you, Adriana.” Rich said. Skitty let out a cute growl, likely to let know that Rich had it right.

“Ok then…” Adriana said, surprised that capturing Pokémon could be that easily. She took a Poké ball out her rucksack, and then used it on Skitty. Not many moments later, Skitty was captured.

Turtwig smiled, and then looked at Piplup, as if it wanted to tell: “My master is faster with capturing Pokémon than yours.” Piplup mentioned that, and looked to Rich.

“Hey, I can’t help that that Skitty wanted to be captured by Adriana.” Rich said as Adriana let Skitty out the Poké ball. Piplup didn’t seem to agree with that, but did let it go.

“Adriana, I think we now better can start training. Your contest is pretty soon, so…” Rich said. Adriana agreed, and both started training with their Pokémon.

Torpoleon

Zach VS Oliver and Caroline VS Birdget

(Silver Seoul, with Caroline VS Bridget, I want Chimchar to learn Flame Wheel, just so you know)
"So, I'm Zach. How about I battle Oliver and you nice ladies battle each other?" Zach asked.

Caroline and Bridget nodded reluctantly and then they made room between themselves and the boys.

"Let's just have the battles be with our starters. Piplup, come on out!" Zach called out.

Oliver nodded and then his Chimchar ran to the field. Piplup had the advantage although that never really matters in a Pokemon battle.

"Piplup, use Pound." Zach said.

Piplup's hand glowed white as it went to hit Oliver's Chimchar. Skillfully, Chimchar dodged the move.

"Bubblebeam!" Zach yelled.

"What?!" Oliver cried out.

An array of bubbles shot out from Piplup's mouth as the move hit against the surprised Chimchar. Chimchar skidded across the ground and struggled to get up.

"Peck!" Zach yelled with excitement.

Piplup's beak glowed white as it ran to Chimchar. Chimchar was still struggling to get up. Zach smiled. He just might win a Pokemon battle!
-------
Reluctantly, Caroline agreed to Bridget's suggestion of a contest battle. Caroline has never done a contest battle although she saw many.

"Chimchar, come on out!" Caroline said.

Chimchar emerged from the Poke Ball in a flash of white light as Piplup walked to the battlefield.

"Chimchar, Ember!" Caroline called out.

Chimchar shot out bullets of fire from his mouth which went for Piplup. Bridget smirked.

(I was thinking that maybe you could have Piplup spin and use Bubblebeam, Silver Seoul, if that's ok since this is supposed to be a contest battle.)

Double-oh-Platypus

"Come on, Jazzy. Let's have a Pokemon battle!" Talia exclaimed.

"Don't you want to get your Pokemon healed first?" Jasmine asked, clearly shocked by her sister's antics to get right back into the game.

The younger David sister paused, thinking things over before saying, "You won't be super hard on them, will you?"

Jazzy laughed. "Whatever. Let's just see." She pulled the Poke Ball off her belt and threw it into the air, letting it spin before popping open to reveal her first Pokemon, a Piplup.

"Piplup, the Penguin Pokemon. Piplup's are poor walkers on land, but skilled swimmers and can hunt for up to ten minutes. This Piplup knows Tackle, Bubble and Peck," Jasmine's Poke Dex chimed as she scanned her new Pokemon.

"I'm going to use my new Ralts!" Talia said excitedly. She released the Feeling Pokemon and promptly checked its moves. Discovering it could use Teleport, Confusion and Double Team, Talia smiled. "Let's go!" she cheered. "Ralts, use Double Team!"

Silver_Seoul

(Sure.)

--[]Bridget VS Caroline--[]

Bridget smirked as the fireballs headed in a direct path for Piplup. With a grin, the penguin awaited orders from its master.

"Piplup, jump, spin, and use bubblebeam!" She commanded, and immediately the Pokemon followed suit. Just as the ember attack would have collided, Piplup, showing off, hopped into the air, and began to spin violently. Opening his beak wide, multiple forms of blue energy shot out and collided with Chimchar unmercifully.

The red ape cried out in pain as each attack rigorously whittled down its health. Caroline tried to have it use an attack, but he was pinned against a tree, struggling to fight back against the force of the attack.

"Great job, Piplup!" Bridget exclaimed. "Now finish it off, by jumping in the air and making it rain with a bubblebeam!" Piplup cried out a victory screech before leaping onto a tree, bouncing higher and higher up the branches before bouncing into mid-air.

While Piplup charged up a powerful bubblebeam, Caroline had Chimchar use whatever his strongest attack may be, as she had not the time to search it on the PokeDex. Chimchar responded by opening his mouth, preparing what appeared to be an ember attack, yet suddenly flames engulfed the monkey's entire body. It began rolling around furiously, bouncing off of boulders and then leaping into the air, headed for collision with Piplup.

"Wait until it gets close, then release the bubblebeam!" Bridget shouted into the air. Just as Chimchar's flaming wheel attack reached Piplup's height, endless amounts of water attacks shot out of the water-type's beak. With each bubble Chimchar faced, the flame that surrounded him grew smaller and smaller until it was gone.

Caroline's Pokemon dropped to the ground, feeling exhausted after such a long, hard battle.

[Is this an okay ending to that battle?]

-----------------------------

--[]Oliver VS Zach[]--

"Chimchar, get up! You can't quit now!" Oliver motivationally told his Pokemon. "He may know more moves than us, and have a type advantage, but I believe in you!" Chimchar groaned as he started to push himself off of the ground.

Piplup drew nearer and nearer with each second, his beak charging up power that gathered energy to no limits. It could only be guessed what would happen if the attack collided.

Chimchar's pain only worsened, and Oliver began to fear for his Pokemon. Suddenly, the pupils were flushed out of the ape's eyes, which in turn morphed into a fiery red. The intensity he gave off suddenly became enraged, the fire on his tail growing larger than it should have been.

Flames began to surround his body, constantly swirling around him as his fury built up. Chimchar rushed, without command, up to Zach's Pokemon and furiously clawed away at the Pokemon that had yet to even be scratched in the battle.

Suddenly, Oliver noticed that his Pokemon's strength had grown almost uncontrollable, as he continued to torture Piplup, with no end to his rigorous attacks. "You can stop Chimchar!" Oliver shouted, trying to gain control of his Pokemon before someone was seriously injured.

Chimchar didn't listen to one word his trainer had spoken; he only scratched harder. The flames that surrounded him sparked a leaf, which in turn began to spread across the entire field. Caroline and Bridget, now done with their battle, noticed this and alerted the boys.

"Chimchar!" Oliver bellowed, retrieving his starter's Pokeball. Aiming the beam at him, Chimchar was re-called. "I'm...sorry about that Zach. Even after Piplup was knocked out, I couldn't get him to stop. But right now, we've got this fire to worry about!"
---------------------------------

On Route 202

"This is awesome!" Dahlia exclaimed. "I've never seen a Turtwig before."

The Tiny Leaf Pokemon smiled. "Turtwig!" it said happily. Both of them were perfect matches. Turtwig was perched on Dahlia's shoulder. Unfortunately, things were not-so-good in Anthony's case.

"Ow! OW!" Anthony yelled as Chimchar pulled his hair harder and harder. The Chimchar laughed gleefully at his yelling.

"Chimchar!" it said happily. Anthony returned it to its Poke Ball. He sighed.

"I should've gotten a Piplup," he thought miserably. His thoughts were interrupted by Dahlia, who gasped. A Magby was walking along the road, which was a rare sight indeed. "Well, that's odd," Anthony said. "Magby don't appear here."

"I'll catch it!" Dahlia exclaimed. "Go, Turtwig!" Turtwig hopped off from her shoulder and landed on the ground. Dahlia knew this was a bad choice, but she took her chances. The Magby, unaware of what was going on, didn't attack. "Turtwig! Use Tackle!" Dahlia commanded.

The Turtwig began to charge toward the Magby. The Magby, still unaware, got hit by Turtwig square in the chest. Dahlia then threw one of her Poke Balls at it.

The Poke Ball wiggled once, twice, three times... then it stopped. Magby was caught.

"YES!" Dahlia screamed. "I DID IT!"

"Congratulations," Anthony said to her. "You got something rare." He smiled and secretly wondered if he would catch a Pokemon like Magby someday.

"So, where to?" Dahlia asked.

"Our next stop is... Jubilife City," Anthony answered. Dahlia frowned.

"But we were just there!" she whined. "C'mon, let's go."

Torpoleon

(It's a good end. I'll have Zach's Piplup deal with the fire. I'll also have Bridget's Piplup help out. After this post, don't post unless if you have to finish something up from a previous post so we can save time and then we will head to Jubilife City.)

"Piplup, Bubblebeam on the flames!" Zach called out.

The flames had scorched the field, and did not seem to go away with one small water type's move. Piplup's Bubblebeam pounded against the flames and although it did not help out much, it did in fact help out.

"Hey, I'll help. Piplup, use Bubblebeam!" Bridget said.

Her Piplup teamed up with Zach's and then together they managed to make the flames go away. Zach and Piplup were astonished at how strong Bridget's Piplup was. Her Piplup could be just as strong as Zach's.

"Hey, we should all travel together. Zach and I are going to Jubilife City and then Oreburgh City." Caroline announced when the fire went away.

Oliver and Bridget smiled. "So are we, we can travel together!" They both said at the same time.

Zach and Caroline smiled at each other and then they all went to heal their Pokemon.
-------​
When they exited the Pokemon Center, they journeyed to Jubilife City.

(Alright, when everyone else is ready you may start the journeying to Jubilife post. It is recommend to be 1 post but you make it 2 posts if you want/need to.)

Silver_Seoul

Oliver leaned against a tree as he watched Bridget an their new friend Zach put out the fire. Why hadn't he been able to control his Pokemon? He didn't even know what had happened with Chimchar, and now he was stuck watching his friends' water Pokemon put out the fire that his Pokemon started.

"Oliver?" Bridget tapped him on the shoulder once the fire was put out. "Come on, let's go heal our Pokemon."

Oliver faked a smile. "Sure." He said, then followed everyone to the Pokemon Center. Nurse Joy took Zach and Caroline's Pokemon while Chansey handled Bridget and Oliver's.

After a while of waiting in the lounge the nurse brought back the group's Pokemon, fully restored and battle-ready.

"Thanks, Nurse Joy." Bridget smiled, then grabbed her Pokeballs.

Oliver, Zach, and Caroline all retrieved their Pokemon as well.

"Thank you all for coming. I hope to see you again!" Nurse Joy called after the group as they walked out of the door.

Oliver sighed, pulling Chimchar's Pokeball out of his pocket. He pressed the release button, then bent down to his Pokemon's height. "Chimchar...I'm not sure it's safe for you to stay out of your Pokeball, like earlier." He told the ape.

"Chim...char..." The Pokemon appeared sad, starting to go teary-eyed.

"Don't look sad, it's just that I don't know what it was that happened last time in battle, and I don't want you to accidentally start another fire as well." He explained.

"Chim!" He revolted, jumping up on his previous position atop Oliver's shoulder. He clutched his trainer's arm, determined not to return to his Pokeball.

Oliver bit his lip. "Fine...you can stay out. But that next time that...thing kicks in, you're gonna have to stay in your Pokeball." Chimchar grinned widely, and the two returned to the group.

"You ready to head out then?" Bridget asked. "Come on guys, let's go to Jubilife!"

Zach, Caroline, and Oliver nodded and started up the route that led out of town.

Double-oh-Platypus

After a few more volleyed attacks, and two tired sisters later, Jasmine and Talia were on their way back to Jubilife City. When they had stopped in at the Pokemon Centre to heal their new comrades, the TV had mentioned that the accident at the entrance to the large city had now been cleared and travellers were free to enter.

"Come on, Jasmine!" Talia whined. "That's where my first contest is!"

"I bet you'll lose after the appeals!" Jazzy joked back as she followed her sister. They were careful not to wander through the tall grass as much, knowing that any Pokemon they found would make it hard for them to escape.

"I bet you'll have to re-challenge Roark. You've only got one Pokemon," Talia pointed out.

"Whatever," Jazzy replied nonchalantly. "My Piplup will cream Roark."

They stared at each other for a moment, stopped in the middle of the path, until they burst out laughing. These were the good days, when they were agreeing and laughing with each other. Some days, though, were horrible. There was a lot of name calling, crying and hair tugging. Jazzy hoped they didn't have too many days like that on the road. Without their mom to referee them, they'd most likely get in a lot of trouble.

Torpoleon

En Route to Jubilife City

"Before we go, let's give our Pokemon some fresh air." Zach said.

Everyone nodded and then fourteen Poke Balls flew in the air. The Pokemon that appeared were Zach's Piplup, Magby and Budew; Caroline's Chimchar and Misdreavus; Oliver's Chimchar and Shinx and Bridget's Piplup and Budew.

"Alright, let's go en route to Jubilife City!" Caroline called out.

Everyone else cheered and raised their hand in the air.

The walk to Jubilife City did seem kind of akward. All the Pokemon were all over the place. Zach's Piplup was staring at Caroline's Chimchar, Zach's Budew and Caroline's Midreavus were talking about Arceus knows what, Zach's Magby was just astonished at seeing three of the same Pokemon, Oliver's Shinx was walking peacefully and Bridget's Piplup and Budew and Oliver's Chimchar stayed near their respective trainers.

With their Pokemon out, progress to Jubilife City seemed rather slow. The trainers had to keep a sharp eye on their Pokemon since they seem like a wild bunch of Pokemon.

"Shinx, Shinx, Shinx! (I love walking, yay!)"Oliver's Shinx kept on randomly saying.

Shinx also occasionally annoyed Zach's Budew and Caroline's Misdreavus so they'd get into tiny fights which Zach, Caroline and Oliver break up.

"So, here's my order for my battle with the Roark. It is-" Zach started.

"Wait! Who the heck is Roark?!" Caroline blurted, interrupting Zach.

"The Oreburgh Gym Leader, smart one. It is in my Sinnoh Informational Guide." Zach replied.

"Nerd." Caroline muttered before getting a friendly tap from Zach.

Oliver and Bridget smiled and then laughed. So did Zach's Budew and Caroline's Midreavus who believe that Zach and Caroline are in love.

"Budew, bud, bud budew! Budew, bu?(They are so in love! Why don't they just say it?)" Zach's Budew asked Caroline's Misdreavus.

Misdreavus shook her head since she did not know.
-----​
After they had passed Route 203, everyone saw lights in the distance! As the whole group journeyed closer, buildings began materializing! They had made to Jubilife City!
(Just a quick note. When I have Pokemon talk, only the Pokemon understand each other I just put in the English so you guys know what they are saying.)