• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon: The Return of Team Galactic (PG)- RPG Thread

Morpher01

Bewear my power
Elliot/Jason Trey
Jubilife Contest Hall
Current Team: Piplup
Badge Count: 0
Ribbon Count: 0

"Pichu, counter with Volt Tackle," Eleanor ordered, and Pichu complied with one of the rarer Electric-type moves. The small mouse charged forth, covering its body in electricity as it headed for Piplup.

Just as Elliot planned.

A sinister, Cheshire grin spread across Elliot's face. All the pieces were in place. Now it was time to finish the job.

"Piplup, jump and use Bubblebeam straight downwards!" Elliot ordered.

Piplup complied, rotating its body as it leapt into the air. It spun until it was directly above Pichu, and then it fired a Bubblebeam just as Elliot had instructed. The attack was positioned solely so that Pichu would be viciously pounded into the stage by the sheer force of the attack, and if luck was on Elliot's side, the ribbon would be his in mere moments...

Double-oh-Platypus

Taylor Lightwood
Jubilife City
Current Team: Treecko
Badge Count: N/A

Ellie Toews
Jubilife City
Current Team: Pichu
Ribbon Count: N/A

Horrified, Ellie watched as Pichu fell right into Elliot's trap. The Bubblebeam attack was just too much for Pichu and within moments he was down for the count. Just like that, Elliot had won.

Hands shaking, Ellie recalled her fallen comrade and met Elliot at centre stage to shake hands. Then she exited, replaying the last few minutes over and over again in her head.

She had had the type advantage, so why had she lost? She'd barely even managed to land a hit on Elliot's Pokemon, despite Pichu obviously being quicker. There had been so many things going for the two of them and yet, they had lost.

It doesn't make any sense, Ellie thought angrily, grabbing her bag and storming into the change rooms. Moments later she was back into her comfy jeans and t-shirt, her black vest zipped up and the hood pulled over her long blonde hair.

Taylor was waiting for her in the lobby, kicking at the carpet and looking around for her.

"Good job," he said when Ellie approached, but she brushed past the hockey player without a second glance. She wasn't in the mood for his teasing.

"Hey, Ellie," Taylor said, following her out the door. "Don't be so hard on yourself. That guy was obviously good if he made it to the final. You'll win next time."

Ellie whirled around, her blue eyes stormy and dangerous. "I don't want to talk about it right now," she hissed. "We're going to the Pokemon Centre so I can heal Pichu and then we're getting out of this darn town."

Taylor held up his hands in surrender before shoving them back into his pockets. "Sure thing," he said. "Lead the way."

Torpoleon

Zach
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Current Team: Piplup, Magby & Budew
Badges: 0/8

Caroline
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Current Team: Chimchar & Misdreavus
Ribbons: 0/4

(Been too long since my last post. Hopefully now we can all post more!)

"Hey, Caroline. Wake up," Zach said to his best friend, who was sleeping on his lap. He blushed as it all happened because her arms were tightly wrapped around him and she laid her head on his shoulder, smiling.

"Huh, wha?" She slowly woke up and gave Zach a kiss on his cheek as she got up.

Zach got up too and said, "So, it's going to get dark soon. Want to get going?"

Caroline nodded as Zach held out his hand for her to hold. Instead of grabbing his hand, she pulled him closer and held him by the side. Zach sighed and they went to go tell their new friends they were leaving. Hopefully they'd all get to meet up again soon.

Outside, Zach moved a bit away from Caroline to ask, "So, do you want to get something to eat first?"

"Sure, I'd love to go on a dinner date with you, sweetie!" Caroline replied, smiling.

"Oh, uh.....it isn't a date," Zach backed away after saying that because he knew what was coming next.

Caroline wrapped her arms around him and put on a puppy dog face. "Can we pleeeeease call it a date? Pretty pleeeease?"

Zach sighed and decided to play along with this. "Well, I don't know. Can't we just go there to eat as friends?"

"But.....don't you love me? I love you!" She gave him a big kiss on the lips, which made Zach push her away. "That wasn't nice! Why'd you push me, Zach? I only wanted to show affection for you, but whatever. I'm not afraid to. I'll go eat by myself then." She started walking away.

Zach still felt the need to make this almost into a bit of a game. "Well, at least I don't pee myself, like a little kid!" After that, he realized he went a bit too far.

Caroline stood where she was and then Zach heard her start crying! That was really bad! He immediately ran over to comfort her.

"So, so, so sorry! Please accept my apology. I was just playing around! I'd love to go on a dinner date with you, my love," He stated and was about to kiss her, before he realized she was only joking!

"Ha, you felt for it! There's no way I'd ever be mad at you, my love! Come on, let's go on the date already! It was mean of you to bring up the pee thing though, but I accept your apology," She grabbed Zach's hand and they walked to the nearest restaurant.

Zach sighed. What turned into just something minor almost exploded into something bad!

Double-oh-Platypus

Taylor Lightwood
Jubilife City
Current Team: Treecko

Ellie Toews
Jubilife City
Current Team: Pichu
Ribbon Count: N/A

Much to Taylor's amusement, leaving Jubilife City right away was not on their itinerary. Night was beginning to fall and, as pointed out by Nurse Joy, it would be unwise to leave town past dark.

"Some trainers are fine with sleeping on the road," the nurse had said as she accepted Ellie's Poke Ball for healing. "But you two look like you're fairly new to the game so far."

"Do we really look so naive?" Ellie had asked, the bitterness in her voice softening a bit.

"Just inexperienced," Nurse Joy offered. "Besides, wouldn't you rather sleep in a bed than in a sleeping bag on some dusty route?"

"Yes," Taylor replied immediately, and Nurse Joy laughed.

"Just as I thought," she said. She accepted the Poke Ball from one of her Chanseys and handed it back to Ellie along with two room keys. "Rooms are down the hall on your right. Unfortunately, because we're so full up right now, you two will have to share. Hopefully I won't have to separate you."

Ellie's cheeks flamed red and Taylor was pretty confident his face looked the same. "Don't worry about it," he mumbled, motioning for Ellie to follow him in search of their room.

The room they were given was small and cramped, with only enough room for two single beds and a small table shoved into the corner. Both trainers dropped their bags onto the table and collapsed on the bed. Taylor wasn't even sure when he got so tired, but now all he could think about was sleeping.

"Hey, Ellie," he said, his voice muffled by the pillow. Ellie's grunt from her own bed confirmed that she had heard Taylor. "I still think your appeal was the best at the contest. And that you should have won. But you'll do better next time. Next time, you'll win it."

Taylor was just drifting off to sleep when he thought he heard Ellie mutter, "Thank-you," in return.

Torpoleon

Zach
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Current Team: Piplup, Magby & Budew
Badges: 0/8

Caroline
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Current Team: Chimchar & Misdreavus
Ribbons: 0/4

(Geez, I've really been slacking! Let's try to post more, everyone! Is everyone still interested in continuing the RPG?)

The duo walked around the city for a bit before reaching a restaurant called the Jubilife City Restaurant. It looked like an average restaurant, with the usual restaurant decor on the outside.

"The Jubilife City Restaurant? In Jubilife City? What a creative name!" Zach sighed at the restaurant name and looked over at Caroline to see what she thought.

"Wow, this looks great! Let's eat here!" She grabbed his hand and went into the restaurant. She pushed the door open and went over to a nearby counter to be seated. Zach sat down in a chair right near it as Caroline sat on his lap. She smiled at him as she sat down, causing him to blush.

On the inside, the restaurant looked very nice. There were a lot of seats, with people and even Pokémon occupying them. All the decorations had various Pokémon designs on them. Eventually, a Lucario dressed in clothes for a waiter came over. At first Zach & Caroline looked confused, but got up. Caroline grabbed Zach's hand again. Lucario grabbed Caroline's hand and brought them to an open table. Zach sat on one side and Caroline sat on the opposite side. Lucario left as a human came by to take the order.

"Hi," The girl, who seemed to be about 16, said in a cheery voice. "My name is Veronica and I'll be your waitress for today. What can I get for you two lovebirds?" She was dressed in usual waitress clothes with her long blonde hair in a ponytail and a lot of make up on.

Zach & Caroline looked at each other before Caroline said, "Oh, uh. My boyfriend and I need a little more time to think, but can we have some water to start?" Veronica

Zach & Caroline took sips out of their water as they flipped through the menu. "Hmm, this sounds really delicious. And so does this! This would go really well too!" Caroline commented as she looked at the foods the restaurant had to offer. Zach took a more casual approach, not commenting on everything that passed his eye.

Eventually, Veronica came back and gave them the waters. "So, have you two decided what to have on this date?" When she said date, Zach sighed quietly.

Caroline smiled and let Zach go first. "Um, I'll have just a regular hamburger, nothing on it. For dessert, I think we'll both have a chocolate cake to share because we always have had that."

"Aw, sharing a cake with your girlfriend. I always do that with my boyfriend." Veronica said as she wrote down what Zach ordered.

"Yeah, Zach is such a sweet boyfriend. He always lets me have the bigger part of the cake. Isn't that just the cutest thing ever?" Caroline looked over at Zach who seemed to be leaning more and more down the chair he was sitting in.

"It is! I wish my boyfriend was as nice as Zach! Maybe we should trade?" Veronica replied. She noticed Caroline's shocked expression and changed the subject. "So, what can I get for you?"

"For me, I'll have a little salad to start and then a decent sized steak!" Caroline sounded very confident with the steak, which shocked Zach.

"Wow, really? A steak? Are you sure a little girl like you can eat one? Maybe I should help." Zach inquired, suddenly feeling a bit more interested.

"No, that's OK. Thanks for being considerate, boyfriend," Caroline said to Zach before turning to Veronica. "That's all, thank you!"

When Veronica left, Zach reached over and lightly kicked Caroline's leg.

"Wha-what was that for?" She seemed really confused and sad.

"For embarrassing me by calling me boyfriend in public," Zach said very seriously.

Caroline sighed. "So what? I'm just expressing my love for you and I just can't hide it!" She blew him a kiss before saying, "Kick me again and that will be the last kiss you get from me or anyone else.

Zach clammed up after that and the two quietly waited for their food.