• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon the Series Sun & Moon

But this is an AU where Unova is the new Kalos and people wanted Ash to win the Unova League instead of the Kalos League and the amourshipping is Ash x Iris instead of Ash x Serena.

Also talking about both Iris and Gary
I feel like Iris was always a bit underrated as an Ash's companion and Gary a bit overrated, I hope like their Journeys appearence can help them to have more redemption, especially for Iris
that reminds me of a twitter image where iris kisses Ash and then goes down the stairs

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Not going to lie.

Because Kukui's class was just six students, I always thought it was detention.
Ash was really the only one that deserved detention though...and maybe Kiawe xD

Pikachu Fan Number Nine

Don't Mess wit Texas
The SM anime contains my favorite organization in Pokemon, the Aether Foundation.

If the universe of the live-action Detective Pikachu movie expands further, a TV series I'd like to see spun off from a Sun/Moon adaptation is one focusing on the Aether Foundation, depicting it as a cross between the Phoenix Foundation from MacGyver and the real-life environmental organization Greenpeace, with one of the main characters improvising the same way MacGyver does.

Also I feel the Foundation's depiction in the anime was far more sympathetic than in the games. The main character cast of the SM anime conducts missions for Aether which kind of makes them like secret agents in such movies as James Bond.