• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon the Series XY | Pokémon the Series XY&Z

DawnKenny

I luv anime :)
the series was so good, in my opinion I loved sinnoh first and then comes kalos but kalos was really awsome and for me alain was my favorite charecter in kalos series and the best part in those series was the crisis because kalos crisis was so good..... I loved the series very much....!!!

DawnKenny

I luv anime :)
But yeah I should say kalos series somewhat changed my mind too....

XY is GOATED, but I hate that Ash released Goodra in the middle of Kalos Quest.

Can’t Wait to write an essay about a review of XY

also Pancham=god
Looking back XY has major flaws (Kalos League) but I still love it

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
This series would have been better if Serena got more focus, if Ash got less, if Bonnie wasn't a part of the main cast, and if the series didn't go through the motions by following the formula to a t that became stale by then with all the fillers and all.