1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon - The Sinnoh League (10,11,12)

Discussion in 'Episode Discussions' started by Serebii, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Pokémon - The Sinnoh League (10,11,12)

Diamond & Pearl

After defeating the Battle Frontier, Ash & Brock head to the land of Sinnoh where new Pokémon and challenges are to be found. Taking only his Pikachu & Aipom with him, Ash eagerly makes several new pokéon friends including Staravia and Turtwig. They meet up with a rookie Pokémon Co-Ordinator called Dawn and her starting Pokémon Piplup. Travelling through Sinnoh, they constantly have Team Rocket as their evil foil. However, in Sinnoh they do come across many threats including Pokémon Hunter J and Team Galactic as well as rivals in Paul & Zoey. However, they never stop them earning Gym Badges and Contest Ribbons. Can Ash beat this league and will Dawn get to the Grand Festival?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. pokemaster95

pokemaster95 King of pirates

Awsome Sinnoh is but I will break down by character.

Ash-At the begining Ash was losing all time which made me have doubts about sinnoh.Then ash started training his pokemon in every episode and he barely ever loses.
    Ash has great pokemon and most of them have great personality's.Ash is teaching his pokemon great attacks.Ash having the best rival paul.Paul makes Ash want to train even harder then before.Pikachu is kinda letting all the other pokemon get time to shine.Ash's character in sinnoh is great overall.

Brock-Just like Hoenn.Just there.But ib sinnoh he has great pokemon that he lets rot in there ball.He wins and loses competitions.I think the writters should let him go.

Dawn-A perfect noob who wants to be a Master cooridinator but can't seem to pull a win.Great at battles awsome pokemon.She uses piplup a little to much and should give her pokemon more time to shine.She has been in 5 contest so far and she won 2 of them lost 3 of them.

This is my review for the First Half of Sinnoh.My next review will be when Sinnoh is over.

3. de_darkrai

de_darkrai Well-Known Member

i love pokemon very much~~~

4. InfernapeGuy

InfernapeGuy Member

The Aruaholic Leader(I'm NOT DUMB!)

Well DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash has won 6 Gym Bages,Dawn has Won 4(and soon maybe 5) Ribbons and Brock, well,unless u count the Dress up contest,Nothing.
    Ash:

Pikacu
    Starly-Starivia-Staraptor
    Turtwig+Grortle
    Chimchar
    Gligar-Gliscor
    Buizel

Dawn:

Piplup
    Buneary
    Pacaruisu
    Ambipom
    Manoswine

Brock:

Suduwoodu
    Cruagank
    Hapieney

That's From the Lastest Japaneise show

Last edited: Apr 15, 2009
  5. Bisasam

Bisasam Bulbasaur

I've got a question: Why is there already a forum for the 12th season? The 12th season doesn't exist really. In Japan they don't have seasons and in America, the episodes are now still in the 11th. How do you know that the 12th season begins with the Rotom episode? It could also be that the 11th season will continue for another 10 episodes.

6. InfernapeGuy

InfernapeGuy Member

Because it was comfirmed a WEEK ago that the Rotom episode will be the first 12th season episode.America will have season 12 episode by the end of April/Beginning of May.You are such a DOLT!

7. Bisasam

Bisasam Bulbasaur

I posted this over 2 months ago...

8. BM14murph

BM14murph Master Collector

You should have checked the dat man lol

nd im begining to like this season alright but the fact that there hasn't been as many gym badges and contests kind of gets it out of sync nd sometimes i dunno where they are

But all the development with Ash's team is a good one though

9. Slowking[George]

Slowking[George] #SPP-WiFi HOP

Actually no, there have been more gym battles than previous generations (still 8 gyms, but Ash is losing to more of the Gym Leaders nowadays) and there are more contests as well, since Dawn is losing more contests than May did.

10. Torpoleon

Torpoleon Pokémon Sun!

I really am enjoying the Sinnoh Region so far. There are a lot of cool episodes, namely ones that will happen soon. (DP131 and DP132; Ash VS Paul) Sinnoh has so far been WAY better than Hoenn in many ways like with the evil organization and the rivals!

11. pokeguru

pokeguru I like to play hero!

I don't blame Paul for treating his Pokemon too harshly. But if he were to despise and prey on the weak, then he should truly be punished. That's what I hate about characters like him. Hope he doesn't let the weak suffer.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
  12. BM14murph

BM14murph Master Collector

The Sinnoh region is wuickly becoming one of my favourite regions so far

We have barely any fillers, great plot development, good battles, brilliant rivalry, great pokemon teams with very good development and the conclusion looks like we might have the Elite 4 playing a role

13. GuitarCrazyo

GuitarCrazyo New Member

Pokémon The Sinnoh League 101112

I had some hopes for this show when my co worker told me about it. I watched about half an episode 3rd episode i think. the one after the gang takes their stuff and couldnt take it anymore. I was very disappointed.

14. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Well to be honest, Sinnoh has been a really good saga. I like how it follows the games more closely than other sagas did; that's always a plus in any saga of the anime. I also love that we have 3 in a group again, instead of 4. A lot of character development for Pokemon and trainers alike and a lack of Filler makes the Sinnoh Saga shine. Excellent series so far to be honest. 8.5/10.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2010
  15. Ash-kid

Ash-kid Ash-kid

The best saga/arc ever, with any doubt.

I really love all the battles, the contest, and the rivals. just excellent.

10/10

16. DaAuraWolf

DaAuraWolf I'm Back...

Good saga.It`s the best I have seen(unless genV arc is better).

10/10

17. tuvw557

tuvw557 Banned

18. Lance The Champ

Lance The Champ The Aura Guardian

The Sinnoh season has been the best....... in every way... battles contests and fillers have all been amazing

19. Buff9785

Buff9785 Banned

packback handbags 2898

helen welsh handbags handbags chicago why you shouldn't buy counterfeit handbags BananaRepublicm offers modern, refined clothing for men and women, plus shoes and accessories. Now also offering the most sizes for Petites, Womens Tall wholesale designer handbags from new york walborg handbags
    handbags from japan leather money clip credit card holder meroko handbags Fashion woman leather handbag by Carbotti Item 119. this large everyday bag is one of the best satchel of the carbotti collection. the lea more metsl stud fringed handbags wholesale buy womens designer handbags online
    nicole miller handbags devin replica handbags loui vuitton orla kiely shoulder bag 42010 Womens Handbags ; Bags > Handbags ; Purses $8.50 Buy It Now Retro 1970 beautiful leatherette white bag. Womens Handbags ; Bags original chanel shoes handbags elise handbags
    izod handbags christina dior handbags eitenne aigner chester collection handbags woman handbags manufacturers directory - over 3000000 registered importers and exporters. woman handbags manufacturers, woman handbags suppliers, irish handbags replica burberry handbags and wallets
    yves st lauren handbags audrey handbags china desinger handbags for sale Bag. €990. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Clutch. WOMAN. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM WOMAN. ANYA HINDMARCH x BEN EINE. Bag. €230. CHROME HEARTS Bowling bag. WOMAN. CHROME HEARTS wholesale lv handbags angela handbags
    rubber handbags tan leather shoulder bag ann taylor loft handbags Its clothes, accessories and bags make women look great, that is why Chloe has been enjoying so great popularity for already more than 50 years. stashe handbags marco buggiani handbags
    benin handbags exact fendi replica handbags girls handbags If you want to keep steps with the latest in fashion from bags, accessories, to shoes, my website will be a great light tower. fake rodolfo grandi handbags living dead souls handbags
    leather handbags briefcases mexico chelle sari handbags kathy van zeelander handbags 92010 Free Purse, Bag and Baby Shoes Patterns; Free Doll Clothes Patterns; Paper Dolls A woman doll with work and party clothes and a little wholesale fashion accessories wholesale pallet guess handbags
    miu miu matelasse wallet kate spade striped handbags non-leather handbags 162009 I read somewhere once that the average woman owns 8 handbags, but that almost doesnt seem like enough if you factor in the four seasons, arcadia handbags crushe handbags
    long wallets for men cheap faux designer handbags cream handbags 302010 On the Curious Subject of Women and Handbags. Charles Darwin and his followers mean that, in the Theory of Evolution by Natural Selection, high best replica handbags denim jean handbags

20. thomas121

thomas121 New Member

Pikachu is my favirot and he is among the most recognizable Pokémon. Pikachu is very famous in pokemon series.