• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon things you've missed

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
I didn't think I had missed much of Pokemon, but this Thread has made me think, and it's been quite a lot even though I've always been an avid fan.

I didn't start watching the anime until a few months after it premiered, but caught up watching the episodes when reruns began. I also didn't play much of Red and Blue until they were re-released as FireRed and LeafGreen. I didn't watch the middle of the Johto series either. I stopped collecting the cards in the middle of the 'EX' Series, so I'm currently missing out on the DP and other card series released in the future. And finally, the last Pokemon movie I watched was movie 7, the Deoxys one. Which I watched on YouTube for the hell of it.

metalboy

I have cancer.
i think the last pokemon episode i saw was.... when ash beat the first gym in hoenn :p

After Pokemon was moved to Cartoon Network from Kids' WB, I wasn't able to watch the anime. :/ Oh well. I was annoyed by it at the time since Pokemon was the only show I actually followed, but now I don't care nearly as much. So... I missed the entire Battle Frontier to Diamond & Pearl. Meh.

Wiimote

Tao is Taokaka!
I miss (OK, I admit I'm lazy :p) the 2nd Generation factor of a 1/64 chance of getting a shiny from an egg by breeding a shiny in the Day Care. XD

-BJ-

After Pokemon was moved to Cartoon Network from Kids' WB, I wasn't able to watch the anime. :/ Oh well. I was annoyed by it at the time since Pokemon was the only show I actually followed, but now I don't care nearly as much. So... I missed the entire Battle Frontier to Diamond & Pearl. Meh.

Yeah, same here. I also missed out on the 3rd gen when Pokemon moved to the GBA. Meh!

magic_eevee

When totodile attack
i've basicly missed nearly all of of the anime ( all except battle fronteir, cronicles,advanced battle and 1 episode of advaced ) some of the trading cards and some of the pokemon games as well.

what i miss the most is the new diamond and pearl anime
cuz it's on a channel i don't even have!
(grr... stupid cartoon network too )

Last edited:

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Missed a huge chunk of the animé from the middle to of Johto to the beginning of Hoenn.

I also haven't seen any of the animé since like 2005.

I've missed most of the anime. I saw the Kanto-series or whatever but after that it's been just mostly a few episodes here and there. I've also missed the trading cards (never had ones, never learned how to play...) and also some of the games, such as Pinballs and all that. So mostly my Pokémon-fandom has to do with the "ordinary" games.

The Johto-stuff seems quite mysterious to me, so I'm looking forward for a G/S/C-remake!

SudowoodoGuy

I missed pokemon yellow. i thought it was the same as blue and red which i had. and when i finally relized it was different, Gold and silver came out and no store had yellow anymore.

Most TCG:p, RBY, GSC, Pre-Johto to Beginning of Hoenn Anime, RS, All GCN games, Most Nintendo Events...Yeah...I think that's everything I've missed...

--wishmaker

I missed the Pinball/Puzzle games and a good portion of the Johto anime. Plus D/P anime which I intend to catch up on soon enough.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I missed a bunch of Advanced Battle but I have seen most of it and didn't miss important parts.

Sir Devious

Sir Devious
I've missed, most of the second seson to the first part of the Hoenn seson, and missed out most of the pokemon puzzle like games on purpuss (like stinking trozei).

Yeah I missed those too, did anyone actually play them? :l

cookieboy13

I miss Misty. And I (literally) missed the Master Quest series. I also miss Ash's Bayleef.

Shiny pokemon lover

Shiny pokemon hunter
I missed some of the anime. I havn't seen the last episodes of the Orange Legaue
(the episodes after the third gym) And, I havn't seen anything of the Johto Legaue Saga
I games I haven't missed anything of.

halloweenghost

another thing I missed was the pokemon adventures (special) Manga.... It looks like a good story,... I recently encountred the best of Red and bought it. It was nice though I wanna go back and get the full volumes since the best of leaves out alot.

but unfortunatly... after yellow series.... there were no english for gold silver, ruby saphire, FR LG, emerald.... but I heard Diamond and pearl will be released in english......