• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon things you've missed

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Pokémon things you've missed

I'm sure there're people who've missed some things from Pokémon, like a generation, the cards, the anime, or anything you haven't seen/played/done in Pokémon. For example I, myself missed most of the second generation (The main reason I want a G/S/C remake), since I played only a part of silver, watched few of the anime, I only catched up later in third gen, by seeing the Pokémon and some episodes on YouTube.

So basically, dicuss anything you guys/gals have missed related to Pokémon.

Last edited:

Manchee

extra toasty
I've only missed a few episodes of the anime, but when it first came out I was only like 7, so did not really have much memory from Generation 1..

I haven't missed anything really, but I had seen less of the 3rd gen anime then any other gen. I'm really starting to hate the anime... Its getting really repetitive and boring.

A-GAME

Insert Coin(s)
I've been around Pokemon all of its phases I gotta say, but if there's one thing that I've missed it would be playing the TCG after the first gen, simply because there was no one here to play against!! >_<

??????

That guy.
I truly miss a Non-repetitive Pokemon Anime.

Chaos Emperor

No hope.....
I missed about 3/4 of the 3rd gen. I was losing interest in pokemon in late 2002/early 2003, but for whatever reason, fell back in fall 2005, and regained near full interest in mid 2006.

I don't think it was that big a loss.

~Goth~

~Dark Trainer~
I missed most of the 3rd gen cuz it never aired in Romania.DP is on youtube;I never played with cards(I think it's stupid);I refused to play pkmn red/blue/yellow becuz of the poor quality & I wan't to play DP but Nintendo DS is very expensive here now.

I missed like half of the 2nd generation and pretty much all of the 3rd generation anime because I pretended like I was "too cool" for pokemon, but I was stupid and I've realized once again how much I liked pokemon and have since started watching it again

halloweenghost

I've been around Pokemon all of its phases I gotta say, but if there's one thing that I've missed it would be playing the TCG after the first gen, simply because there was no one here to play against!! >_<

I agree here.. same with me only played till around neo (gold and silver's first set of cards) until my friend stopped doing much with pokemon.

and guys the diamond and pearl anime is not as repetitive as the past few seasons have been..alot od swerves and such has happened that doeasn't go by the same old formula..

palkia1

Palkia Lover
I missed most of the anime between Johto and Frontier. I never played the TCG after 1st gen because i realised how crappy it was.

Profesco

gone gently
I haven't missed a lot. I participate in pretty much all areas of Pokemon's domain. I have to say that my collection of recent trading card sets is rather thin, though.

Oh, yeah! I unfortunately never had the chance to play Pokemon snap, and I never wanted to play any of the Pinball series.

duncan

Well...I missed some of the 3rd gen anime, but it's gotten so repetitive I don't watch it anymore. And I used to be huge into the TCG, but not anymore. So yeah. Not a whole lot that I wish I hadn't missed.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Sadly I missed out on the second through third gyms in Hoenn. Which was a huge mistake on my part. I missed alot, but thankfully made up for it.

Pimplup784

Back in Blue?
I missed most of the 3rd gen cuz it never aired in Romania.DP is on youtube;I never played with cards(I think it's stupid);I refused to play pkmn red/blue/yellow becuz of the poor quality & I wan't to play DP but Nintendo DS is very expensive here now.

I am Romanian too! Ce Faci?

I miss how popular the TCG used to be when it first came out, everyone had them and it was so cool.

They are still popular but no where near as much.

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
I've missed a LOT of the anime.

Dilano

Fiendish, isn't it?
I missed a lot of the first generation... I got into Pokemon around Gold and Silver, so even though I got Red/Blue/Yellow I still played Gold and Silver first. That means I never really got far in Red/Blue/Yellow. Of course, when FR/LG came out this problem was somewhat remedied. Although playing the originals, and Yellow, would have been nice.

And the Anime. When I first started, I watched the anime and played cards. The cards I was into until the 3rd generation came around, but I lost interest in the Pokemon Anime pretty early. Like, Orange Islands early. The manga too, although I regret not being able to read the manga whereas I couldn't really care less about the anime. ^^;

Last edited: