• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

pokémon time EEVEE COLLECTION discussion thread!

Tekirai

heapz cool persin
pokémon time EEVEE COLLECTION discussion thread!

pokemon center has been churning out enough eeveelution merch in the past while to flood the earth but uh, we can let it slide if it's pokemon time, can't we??? these are out on June 6th and we finally got pictures of some of what'll be available!

150424_p02_pic10.jpg

150424_p02_pic05.jpg

these are rubber charm straps, which will be blind packaged with some secret ones...

150424_p02_pic09.jpg

these free size t-shirts are also blind packaged!

more pictures and prices can be found here! other available items that aren't yet pictured include plush mascots, figure straps, clearfiles, decal stickers, memo stands, a sketchbook, a 'parka' which is probably a hoodie kinda thing, comfy pants to wear around the house, a 3-piece bed sheets set, and blind packaged sparkly tins filled with candy!

my most favourite middleman to deal with is temporarily breaking their hiatus for this range, i'm looking forward to these! I'm surprisingly not tempted by most of this other than the plush mascots and bags, the latter of which are pretty pricey ;-; what do you guys think? see anything you reaaaaaally want?

Psychic

Really and truly
I don't collect Eeveelutions and don't intend to start, but all of these Eeve promotions in the past few years have been pretty rad. The Pokemon Time style is a lot of fun, and it's cool seeing the rest of the line get the treatment, especially in a sitting pose. I'm surprised by the number of blind packaged goods - especially the t-shirts! - and I'm curious to see the secret ones. So I won't be getting anything, but I look forward to seeing what they all look like!

(All this reminds me that I still have the original Umbreon Pokemon Time strap NIP. I need to do something with it aside from keeping it stored in the back of a drawer. XP)

~Psychic

Psychic

Really and truly
Sorry to be double-posting, but new photos of the Eevee Time promotion have been released, and they are beyond adorable.

150604_goods_pokemontime_00-thumb-640xauto-14097.jpg

150604_goods_pokemontime_20-thumb-640x480-14100.gif

150604_goods_pokemontime_21-thumb-640xauto-14163.jpg

150604_goods_pokemontime_07-thumb-640xauto-14136.jpg

150604_goods_pokemontime_05-thumb-640xauto-14148.jpg

150604_goods_pokemontime_08-thumb-640xauto-14154.jpg

Source - with extra photos.

Too cute for words! I know I shouldn't be buying anything, but they're really, really charming. I kind of want to get the stickers, even though I know I'll never use them. XP

~Psychic

Last edited:

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Oh Lord, I've lost count of how much Eevee line merchandise has been released these past few years. This new stuff is cute though. I'm not even the biggest fan of Eevee and its evolved forms in general, but if I hadn't just imported some Fennekin plush dolls, I might've saved some cash for the "Eevee Collection" stationary set and bag/backpack.

Tiffany

Staff member
Super Mod
ugh I need everything from this
now where's my flygon pt plush HUH

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
i almost bought the vaporeon from this line when i made an amazon.co.jp shopping trip but decided against it. i really wish some of these would make it to the us pokecenter :(

Lumdrop

My girlfriend was in Japan last year when this deco Eevee line was big and brought me home the Sylveon charm and a neat sketchbook and a bunch of other stuff. Sylveon is the only Eevee I really like a lot but I loved the art style these guys were drawn in. It was such a neat Merch line

I don't really collect Eeveelution stuff, but I have nine tiny plushies of Eevee and the Eeveelutions, plus I have an Eevee mug that my friend bought me in Barcelona. That's about it though.

Edit: forgot my eeveelution pencil case, dammit.

Last edited: